[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make it stop, /r9k/. I'm so goddamn alone. I'm so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1465241931079.jpg (112KB, 644x527px) Image search: [Google]
1465241931079.jpg
112KB, 644x527px
Make it stop, /r9k/.

I'm so goddamn alone. I'm so soul-crushingly alone. What few online friends I have are moving on, becoming parts of society, dating, or at least doing some dumb shit with their time.
I have no one I can just express the shit in my head to. None of them even have the time to hear it anymore. What the fuck do I do?

I'm so miserable every day in school, I don't talk to anyone, no one talks to me, and I just sit there waiting to go home.
And yet I hate them all. Every single person I look at in public I can already tell I would either hate or they wouldn't like me.

It's all just so artificial, everyone I even try to interact with just proves to me more and more that most people are incapable of being sincere with one another.
They have no real friends and they don't care because everyone is artificial.

How do I find anyone that isn't a complete waste of time and heartache?
How do I deal with my own inability to approach anyone who I could connect with?

I'm really starting to lose it here.
>>
It's what we have to come to terms with OP. I'll listen to you if you want though
>>
>>34534358
You have to realize that every interaction between humans is a transaction OP, even this post.
However, realizing that doesn't make it better and I'm in the exact same position as you.
Do you want to talk? I can post my kik if you want to talk about how fake everyone is
>>
>>34534775
Idk if you killed yourself or something but I need to go to bed now
I'm posting my kik anyway
Its OhFugg
>>
>>34534358
My Skype is snnd100

I'm down to voice call with you right now or just text if you want

I'm an alright person I think
>>
>proves to me more and more that most people are incapable of being sincere with one another. They have no real friends and they don't care because everyone is artificial

This is untrue. It just looks that way to you because you're not a good person.
>>
>>34534358
Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life.
>>
Once you graduate high school and attend college/start working for real you'll meet people with similar interests and make friends
>>
>>34534358
>And yet I hate them all. Every single person I look at in public I can already tell I would either hate or they wouldn't like me.
Found your problem. Why do you assume this? Hate takes a lot of energy and you waste it on people you've never met. If they hate you then it's because of this. Being in school is great because you can involve yourself. Join a club pertaining to something that interests you. Say hi to your classmates. Who cares if it feels artificial? Start with baby steps, just simple greetings and small talk. Oh, and you should reduce your time on the internet. New hobbies, or resurrecting old ones, expands your horizon and makes you more interesting.
>>
>>34534929
false (different anon)
I had the maximum number of friends during high school because you spend 40 hours a week in the same room
ever since i graduated high school (5 years) I have not had a single friend
>>
>>34534993
normie as fuck. bye
>>
>>34535484
Yeah its the true robot way to shit yourself and do nothing
>>
>>34534358
Someone is getting underage b&
>>
File: 1485112764792.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485112764792.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>34534358
Look at this retard and laugh. He fell for the friend meme.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.