[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is working at mcdonalds? is it hard, is it stressful? if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (612KB, 2880x1912px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
612KB, 2880x1912px
How is working at mcdonalds? is it hard, is it stressful? if its a first hob should i expect to feel destroyed tge first week?
>>
retarded easy

anyone can do it

ive never worked therebthough i hust eat there
>>
>>34533953
they hired YOU. how hard could it be?
>>
>>34533953
Worked there for 2 years when I was 14. Mostly just weekend shifts, so maybe my experience is skewed a little because that's the most busy times for fast food. But compared to other shitty retail and fast food jobs I had later on in life, Mcdonalds was the most busy and stressful by far.

If you have a choice go to a different fast food place. That is obviously harder though because Mcdonalds employs more people.

You won't feel destroyed, just go with it and don't take things personally, I assume you'll work out the back so don't take it to heart when the front counter chicks are screaming at you, they're just stressed because they have to have actual contact with customers, which is fucking awful.
>>
>>34533953
its a starter job man, you work your ass off and find something better after you have something to put on your resume. Always volunteer to do extra and befriend the bosses who are ambitious, not just the fun ones
>>
>>34533953
You're gonna feel like quiting soon. Make up your mind.
>>
File: 1474582282369.png (93KB, 344x336px) Image search: [Google]
1474582282369.png
93KB, 344x336px
>>34534097
I can confirm, it was pretty shitty working for minimum wage and being subjected to that level of stress.

>>34534136
This anon has the right idea. Get experience in sucking dick early on and it'll carry you a long way.

>>34534404
Push it for at least a year if you can bear it.
>>
I am a manager DON'T DO IT not fucking worth dick
>>
>>34534037
They're desperate for employees because it's hard (to endure) and everyone quits.
>>
Been working at one for a year I became a manager within 6 months and have regretted it since
>>
What's managing it like?
>>
Sucks mostly dealing with people complaining bout prices and scheduling when Crew members take their breaks and getting things ready for the next shift manager
>>
>>34533953
Kind of nice sometimes. To me, even though it's such a pointless job, to get all my work done in an efficient way and to help out my coworkers makes me feel like I've accomplished something. If I'm not at school, then I'm at work, so I usually see my coworkers more than I see my family, and I've somehow developed a comfy relationship with most of my coworkers where they're kind of like a second family. It's not like I hang out with any of them outside of work, but when we're working together it's like we're in this self-contained world away from the real world.

A lot of people find fast food jobs stressful, because it can be very fast pacedat times and hard to keep up with, but this is actually kind of nice for a few reasons. I find that when I have a lot of work to do, my mind becomes clear. I'm no longer stressing about the things going on in my real life, like what the fuck I want to do with my future, or how the fuck I'm going to pass that calculus class. It's become like an escape to me, to be at McDonald's and do my job the best I can.
It might seem silly how much detail I've gone into on this subject, but I just wanted to tell you that it can be a good experience.
>>
bumped goods
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.