[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf doesnt make her bf wear condoms any more >hangs out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1483832680841.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
1483832680841.png
24KB, 300x255px
>gf doesnt make her bf wear condoms any more
>hangs out with him more than me
>won't even give me a handjob without one
>cant even manage to fuck other girls due to no game and i agreed to this shit in the first place

fuck my life
>>
You have a girlfriend who has a boyfriend and it's not you? Fucking millenials. Monogamy is a crucial cornerstone of a healthy society.
>>
>>34532887
i didn't think the r9k memes were real and i didnt think she would actually do it. we live together and he is always hanging out here now.
>>
>>34532987
Just end it. Move on. It's not worth it
>>
>>34532987
>we live together and he is always hanging out here now
I don't know how to feel about this. There's this girl who's obviously into me but is living with her boyfriend and I thought that's a deal-breaker. Apparently not.
>>
File: IMG_4178.jpg (82KB, 750x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4178.jpg
82KB, 750x719px
>>34532987
dude, you're so fucking beta. move or kick that bitch out
>>
>>34532822
What even are you in the relationship? Are you literally the Beta Provider for these two?
>>
>>34532822
why the fuck would you agree to something like that?
>>
>>34533283
no he buys groceries sometimes but i buy most of my gfs supplies.

>>34533346
she brought it up and i thought it would be no big deal to find women in an arrangement like this

>>34533247
i love this girl
>>
File: IMG_4266.jpg (77KB, 750x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4266.jpg
77KB, 750x731px
>>34533433
no you don't you dumb cuck, you're being played for a fool. get out of there man, for you own good.
>>
>>34533433
>i thought it would be no big deal to find women
So things were going shitty in bed before agreeing to the open relationship? Might as well just walk out of there and end things via whatsapp or text.
>>
Dude break up with that bitch
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.