[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom lives off government bux >she has the audacity to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: amp-039-murican-pepe_o_4688089.jpg (214KB, 1888x1320px) Image search: [Google]
amp-039-murican-pepe_o_4688089.jpg
214KB, 1888x1320px
>mom lives off government bux
>she has the audacity to tell me to stop being a NEET and get a job

Fuck you, the gobmint pays for 50-80% of our stuff and you pay next to nothing, and your job isn't even that bad compared to every other wagie.

Let me be a leech to the bigger leech in peace!
>>
>>34532512
get out NEET trash.
>>
Anyone else /doublegubbux/?
>veteran disability compensation
>state job (got via veteran preference)
>actually like the job and coworkers
>everyone else is also ex-military and we just sit around making fun of the air force and shit
>>
>>34532600
*farts*

*trombone music starts playing*

Umm... who the fuck do you think you are?

Humans are animals, animals strive for simple endorphin chemical reactions in the brain. I am getting plenty and this will never end.

Haha, how does it feel wagie? To know that I am enjoying true bliss while you toil away at pathetic "goals" such as getting a job, getting (((married))) then die from stress?

Meanwhile I'm enjoying a simple honest life that every animal has
>>
File: IMG_0656.jpg (234KB, 825x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0656.jpg
234KB, 825x460px
>>34532512
What country or state do you live in, anon?
>>
>>34532639
Would you recommend joining the millitary?
>>
>work for gubbment
>still have to get up and go somewhere 5 days a week for 45 hours

It doesn't matter, trading labor for life is misery.
>>
>>34532701
fuck you. I work 10 hours a day at 10 bucks an hour you little shit. I hate NEET trash like you who mooch off people actually doing work. I'd like to see what you'd do if we all decided to stop funding your shit lifestyle ingrate.
>>
File: IMG_0118.png (155KB, 373x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.png
155KB, 373x339px
>>34532977
I think OP is just a troll.
>>
>>34532777
For most peopl, yes.
For most people on here, no.
>>
>>34532825
Unless you get a job that's awesome.
>>
File: 1484846115674.jpg (23KB, 360x258px) Image search: [Google]
1484846115674.jpg
23KB, 360x258px
>>34532977
if you'd even about not giving tax dollars(you won't LOLOLOL) to a neet, why do you work for shekelburgernstien?

DUMB WAGIE RAGIE, ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR
>>
>>34532977
>>34532600
Wagie BTFO'd. Better get some sleep wagie, you wanna be well rested for work.
>>
>>34533056
Ill be graduating hs in a couple of months. I have a part time job in fast food. I dont want to be stuck there forever but i dont know what i want to do with my life. I cant afford college. I also dont want to go in debt if i find that whatever course i study i dont like.
>>
>>34533246
How athletic are you? How fat? How tall?
How are you under pressure? What kind of pressure have you experienced in life?
How willing are you to do hard labor?
How big a pussy are you?
>>
>>34532701
Interestingly, animals in a natural state exist in a constant competition for resource, and there is never enough food to support an entire population without some on the margins starving to death. This is true of any population of animals in the long run. Which explains why all that can be found in your fridge are frozen chiggin nuggers and a jar of mayonnaise.
>>
>>34533337
Im not athletic but im really skinny. Im 5'5 and 120lbs. Im willing to do hard labor but i would consider myself a pussy
>>
>>34533547
That's fine. I was 5'7 and 121 when I signed up.

Join the air force. Do the minimum possible enlistment. Go to sick call for every single bump and bruise or ache and pain. Everything. Arm kind of hurts? You think you might've sprained it. Knees tired from running? You think you have tendonitis. Shoot a gun once? Your earpro fell out and the ringing won't stop, and make the doctor repeat everything he says. Your back always hurts. Ask if you can take physical therapy. Go to it and struggle the whole time. If you deploy even to a non-combat zone you have nightmares about being back.

Just got you $500-$1000 a month for the rest of your life. But do your fucking job that they give you to the absolute best of your ability. Put in real effort. Be motivated even if you don't feel like it.
>>
>>34533755
Thank you for the advice. I will look into it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.