[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>her: "hi" >me: "hello" >24 hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dr.jpg (127KB, 812x540px) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
127KB, 812x540px
>her: "hi"
>me: "hello"
>24 hours later no response

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>34531438
You're supposed to start the conversation with her by saying something like asking a question perhaps. If all you did was say "hello" then that shows her that you aren't interested in talking with her.
>>
Think of a conversation as having stages. Right now, you've finished the 'greetings' stage (you exchange greetings, thus starting the conversation). Next comes the 'meaningless small talk' stage. Ask questions about their daily life. What they do for a living. Eventually, if you keep going on in. This manner, you'll find a topic that you both enjoy, and you'll talk about it. The next stage is 'farewells'. Like greetings, you exchange farewells at the end of the conversation. A general rule of thumb is not to use a phrase that Shadow the hedgehog, Patrick Bateman, or any other fictional character (of similar caliber) would use. Sorry for my autistic overanalysis, but O just wanted to make sure that most of the concepts are understood.
>>
>>34531438
>John Oliver is screaming its the current year
>Girls aren't supposed to make conversation
>It's the guy's job you dumb virgin
Thanks Feminism and equality!
>>
>>34531841
thanks for the relevant and original reply
>>
>>34531841
Get your ebin reddit memes off my board
>>
idk when i first texted my current gf she took 36 hours to reply. didn't end up meaning anything at all
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.