[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a drug that can cure robotism? >Adderall makes you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1483760173306.jpg (75KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
1483760173306.jpg
75KB, 600x763px
Is there a drug that can cure robotism?

>Adderall makes you quicker and smarter, but blocks your emotions
>Ecstasy gives you emotions, but too much
>Weed can calm your anxiety, but can also make it worse
>Alcohol can give you confidence, but also makes you tired
>LSD can open your mind, but you can't be tripping all the time
>>
>>34531334

You don't need a cure. Stay here where it's safe and you get your bias confirmed.
>>
>>34531334
i think i took adderall for too long in school because i can't show emotions at all hardly
>>
>>34531334
>>34531781

Dude, adderall sounds like a god tier drug. Why is this not perfect?

I wish I'd had friends in high school so I could have tried it.
>>
>>34531781
Having taken Adderall for a solid 10 years before I quit, it definitely slowly muted my emotions.
>>
Benzodiazepines if you can deal with fucking up your memory a bit and the inevitable tolerance buildup / withdrawal
>>
>>34531334
I'd say armodafinil and Pramiracetam and alpha gpc. This stack is as on point as it gets
>>
>Alcohol can give you confidence, but also makes you tired
That's the 2 pint wall. Power through it and you'll basically not feel sleepy until 15 drinks later
>>
>>34531781
>>34532814
Were you guys taking it regularly, like every day? Or just one-off, for exams and stuff?
>>
>>34531334
Probably phenibut. It will unleash your emotions, which can be destructive at first.
>>
>>34532718
I don't have the study saved on my phone but long term usage of Adderall has a causal correlation with developing certain personality disorders over years of use. Otherwise it is God tier.
>>
>>34532993
Causal relationship I mean, God I sound like a retard from that.
>>
>>34532984
5 times a week

>>34532718
it heightens your ability to concentrate, but it kills your appetite, emotions, and social skills
>>
>>34531334
How do I get adderall? I don't want to feel anything anymore
>>
>>34533124
you still feel. the ability to express is killed though
>>
>>34531334
psilocybin may help you out with anxiety and depression. After that it just takes practice to grow out of your social awkwardness.
>>
>>34531334
oxys cure robotism by letting you od on them
>>
>>34533157
well fuck. What can I take for mood swings and general depression? Currently trying alcohol but that only helps momentarily and I can't be drunk all the time
>>
how is that a negative with adderall?

being apathetic is salvation
>>
>>34532860
Aren't benzos basically sedatives? They do help my anxiety, but they slow me down so much that I can't socialize well. Maybe benzo + amphetamine would work?
>>
>>34533234
hmmm, perhaps go to /r9k/ and ask the psychiatrists that hang out there
>>
Kratom or phenibut. Both can be ordered online and are legal in most places.
>>
>>34533034
>but it kills your social skills

Fuck, I legit thought I found the magic pill.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.
>>
>>34533376
If you ever want to socialize and get a gf, you kind of need emotions.
Making an autist even more robotic sounds like a bad idea.
>>
>>34533484

>phenibut
Meh, tried it and all it did was make me a bit jittery. Nootropics in general are a bit sus, I think hardcases like us need something stronger.
>>
>>34533520
Don't listen to them Anon. If you actually have ADHD and are annoying all the time it makes you much more down to earth and cooler.
Its god-tier. It fixed my life all in a few years
>>
>>34533157
when I'm on adderall I have to constantly be doin something to stave off the thoughts of suicide. only on adderall do they get strong enough to make me cry.
>>
>>34531334

adderall does not block your emotions you narrative whore
>>
>>34531334
>Ecstasy gives you emotions, but too much
Could Prozac be what you're looking for?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (152KB, 490x441px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
152KB, 490x441px
id love to do cid daily but it isnt possible. i can get more outgoing on opioids. i participated way more in class while scratching my face. also benzos make me not give a shit what i do or feel. i use those for times i wanna kill myself though.
>>
Probably shrooms taken on vacation somewhere tropical, like the Bahamas. That will seriously open you up. Shrooms 80, plane tickets 1000, air bnb plus food 500. Worth it to escape robotism for life.
>>
>>34533885
Why does it have to be tropical? I'm in Australia, isn't that hot enough?
>>
File: add.png (32KB, 1179x286px) Image search: [Google]
add.png
32KB, 1179x286px
>>34533671
How do you know if you have ADD? I already act chill on the outside, but on the inside I'm a mess. All these symptoms sound like me though.
>>
>diagnosed with ADD
Is it worth taking adderall? I can't focus on university.
>>
>>34531334
It's definitely not xanax
>talk to self out loud in public
>tell self to stop out loud
>keep doing it
>>
File: 1482375513677.jpg (165KB, 650x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1482375513677.jpg
165KB, 650x1637px
The red pill works for me.
>>
>>34534143
Why wouldn't you? People would kill for prescription adderall
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.