[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>senior year of high school >new sophomore girl I meet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: pleaseenditall.gif (648KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pleaseenditall.gif
648KB, 320x240px
>senior year of high school
>new sophomore girl I meet eventually becomes my oneitis
>for a time, we were just friends
>then, while going to a play to support a buddy of mine, somehow successfully invite her to tag along
>"sure anon, I'd love to! I'll be there!"
>know its not a date, kept thinking of her as a friend
>day of the play rolls around, and shes pretty happy to see me arrive
>"oh anon, my boyfriend won't be joining us, so it'll be just you and me."
>waitwut
>wellthatsarelief.jpg
>sit down with her waiting for the play to begin
>generally shooting the shit and enjoying eachothers company, somehow make her laugh with my cyborg autism
>thankfully I'm not sweating bullets like I usually do in normie company, but it gets much worse
>start to get shaky around her, literally quaking in fear from my anxiety, and eventually I look like one of those abused chihuahua's
>she notices this just as the play begins
>"anon, are you all right?"
"yeah yeah, I'm fine, dont worry about it."
cont.?
>>
>>34531156
Continue, please.

Oregan Entrails
>>
>>34531156
please do I hate when people start stories and don't finish them(thanks halo 2)
>>
Thanks for wasting my already pointless life by reading this oh and 18+
>>
>>34531156
no don't continue
shes a fucking whore and you're a retard
>>
Continue. No matter what happens next, you're a retard.

Origin ALL
>>
>>34531156
>the play proceeds
>but I have not achieved maximum vibrate just yet>I hate it whenever this happens, as my sh
>qt sophomore gril decides its a good time to lay her head on my shoulder
>I proceed to start screaming internally
>and now is the time to achieve maximum vibration
>Its pretty clear to her now that something is wrong with me
>"anon, are you flexing your muscles??"
>tfw I had no muscle
"n-no...kinda..."
>"do you have parkinsons or something?"
>somehow realize there is a vent above us blowing down cold air
>perfect
"I-I'm just cold is all..."
>she actually believes it and decides the best course of action is that we exchange body heat and hold on to eachother
>at this point, I think I have reached the highest point I can shaking in anxiety and fear
>intermission comes around
>she gets up and grabs me by the hand
>shes pulling me out of the theater
"where are we going?"
>she never answered
>>
>>34531156

okay, cont

>she doesn't believe me, starts getting concerned
>"anon, are you sure? You're really shivering"
>you can hear my teeth rattling at this point
>I try to smile but it probably looks creepy as fuck
>"y-y-y-ye-ah-h-h"
>I can see her getting more and more weirded out
>she tries to put her hand on my knee
>I literally jump in my seat
>For some fucking reason my bowels clench and I let out a huge, scared fart
>it happens at the same time so I look like I skyrocketed on my fart
>>
>>34531474
fuck you, stop impersonating me >>34531480
>>
Keep going idgaf if neither are op
>>
>>34531474
sorry about the typo on line 2 anons, just ignore it
god damn it all, I'm starting to quake again
anyways, continuing

>she has been able to pull me out of the theater and taking me down the hall
>the play was in a school, so it looked like she was looking for someone or something
>My autistic, panicing mind finally realizes she is trying to find an empty classroom
>aw shit, is she going to rape me?
>can you even rape the willing?
>"come on anon"
"o-ok"
>My mind has stopped functioning
>justletithappen.jpg
>Finally, we find a classroom
shiiiiit

>>34531480
oh yeah, totally original bro. orgyanal
>>
>>34531656
>ignore typo
>chihuahua's
>'s
>>
>not pretyping your greentext

there is a special circle of hell for your kind OP
>>
File: 1476329708908.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1476329708908.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>34531807
dude's typing slow as fuck too
>>
>>34531656
>"fuck!"
>she's stopped dragging me around the school
>realize that we are not alone
>further down the hall are plenty of students and chaperones keeping an eye out
>it makes sense since my town is filled with teens that will fuck eachother any chance they get
>another day, another pregnant maria
>finally, qt sophomore realizes I'm a lost cause
>"come on anon, we're going back to the play."
>soon we're back in the theater holding eachother again
>only this time, my eyes are moist with the tears I'm trying to stop from shedding
>at least she didn't see that
>once its all over, she doesn't even make eye contact with me again
>"goodbye anon"
"s-s-see ya"
>go home and realize I wasn't meant to exist
>cry myself to sleep
"hope I don't wake up the next morning"

but I did, which was pretty unfortunate for me
>>
>>34531916
long story short, we never spoke again the rest of the year. I graduated as quickly as I could and made a resolution to never step outside my house again
>>
>>34531960
>I graduated as quickly as I could

That aint possible nigga
You cant graduate fast or slow it just happens with the passing of time
>>
>>34531960
How long has it been? Pics of her? I want to know.
>>
>>34532028
I mean I just got all the bullshit between me and graduation over with. I was done with highschool by that time. I was pretty much a ragdoll in the time up to graduation, just walking back and forth between classes, riding the shitty bus back and forth some of the time(which motivated me to get a DL and drive back and forth. I had a sigh of relief when graduation came.

this is good...isn't it?
>>
>>34532420
Eh, you did something right to get that far. Maybe next time don't shake.
>>
>>34532069
Sorry anon, I know you want "teh proofs" or something, but I wanted to forget everything. Sometimes I remember even when I don't want to, and no matter what I do, I can't push everything that happened to the back of my mind. I thought I may as well do a grentext of it, although it was a shitty one at that and I apologize for that. I just want to forget. So no, no pics of her, but its been a few years.

Do you ever want to forget, anon?
>>
>>34532479
>maybe next time don't shake
>implying I consented to shaking
that was a good laugh you gave me, also there will be no "next time". It was all just dumb luck that I have plenty of.
>>
>>34532550
The first and last time I tried approaching a girl I had a similar experience but instead of shaking one of my eyes twitched so fucking terribly bad. She just pretended not to notice and never spoke to me again. This was in high school, 4 years ago. I haven't eve tried again since.

I don't have much to forget because I gave up so early.
>>
>>34532754
Despite my pessism, I hope your present and future can be brighter. Giving up was neither a right or wrong choice, but I find I like it more than the alternative. I'm content with things now, even though I will occasionally remember. And when I remember, I start quaking all over again. The only little bit that makes me laugh is when she asked me if I had parkinsons, though I don't know why. It's good to give up anon, for there is always the chance we can rise from the ashes. I just don't see that happening for me though, but maybe it will for you. or maybe you already have, I dunno.
>>
>>34533090
Well thanks. I don't see that happening for me, every time I see anyone I find remotely attractive I'm instantly filled with anger or sadness and just start to think about how I will never have a chance with any of them.

I am content with things most the time. Work a lot of hours and am isolated most the time so it's easy to forget how I act/feel. Guess we're in the same boat.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.