[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>High achiever in school >Failure in adult life Anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>High achiever in school
>Failure in adult life
Anyone know this feel?
>>
>>34531111
Never working hard at things in early school and cruising by never taught me discipline and how to work hard. Then when I got to university where you can't get away with leisurely going to class, it caused me to quit prematurely and drop out.

Ya I know that feel.
>>
File: 1472329202479.png (176KB, 526x545px) Image search: [Google]
1472329202479.png
176KB, 526x545px
>>34531111
Yeah. People tend to think I'm "smart" because I like to read a lot and know some history.

In reality, I'm a failure: I'm a NEET, and have often seemed incompetent at the few jobs I had. I'm also ignorant of many basic things; I don't know how to switch the tires of a car, for example, or how to file taxes (I filed once, when I had a job, but my father helped me).

I'm such a loser - everyone in school always thought I'd be something. Instead, here I am living with my parents, NEETing around.
>>
>>34531291
Yep same. The worst part is everyone having such high expectations of me.
>>
>>34531257
same. i wish i would have gone to some kind of school for the gifted, so i would have had to work for my grades.
>>
>>34531111
opposite for me. School was too easy for me and so i never learned to tryhard. I guess I did in my own autistic way, taught myself ancient greek so i could read aristophanes and plato in their original text, taught myself math because i liked it, but largely ignored my other studies.

did a lot of drugs in college, took nothing but math and cs courses, then dropped out after i ran out of grandpa's college money.

Then I got an internship and had this crisis of "I'll never make it if this internship doesn't turn into a job" so I tried really super hard and got the job.

Now, when we get enough employees to have multiple development teams, I'm being groomed to be a project leader.
>>
>>34531734
ur a chad m88
>>
Nah, I ended up being relatively successful.

I'm still an autist and I've never been in a relationship but everything else turned out well.
>>
>>34531945
nah, i'm fat and autistic.
>>
>>34531987
How do you keep going through life with no love? That's why I dropped out of society, why the fuck must I work for society when I never get any pussy?
>>
File: 1476272264783.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1476272264783.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>34532197
video games and escapism
>>
>>34532197
i love my family

even if i don't have a wife and kids of my own, i can still invest in the family farm, move back to take care of my dad when he gets old and help my sister give her kids a good headstart when they become young adults.
>>
File: 60845296_p0.jpg (325KB, 934x1080px) Image search: [Google]
60845296_p0.jpg
325KB, 934x1080px
>got ADHD in whole 12years of school life
>start to shit up since 16
>failed at high school depression and bullying getting worse
>Pass an examination any way

>become 'adult' that not grown up.
>go to college fucked up again in 2nd sem

how the fuck can i become functioning?
even hard to surviving at college
i'm probably hard to survive and adult's society that's the my biggest anxiety
>>
>>34531111
Yep.

Never had to try in school and still got between C's and A's. Always tested well but I rarely if ever handed in assignments.
I usually only did the piss easy ones or the ones where I could just wing it like oral presentations. One time we had to do a creative response to, shit can't remember the name, it was a book about a racist guy who talks to some pakistani. I ended up doing an impromptu roleplay of the racist character, I basically just went to the front of the class and rambled about racist shit for 5 minutes in a gruff voice.
Got a B.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.