[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holey fuck do I wish I wasn't shy robots There's this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 15070042.jpg (45KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
15070042.jpg
45KB, 300x225px
Holey fuck do I wish I wasn't shy robots

There's this extremely qtp2t girl that I am 90% sure is into me but I just can't make a move or do anything.

I got her number a month ago but I haven't been able to bring myself to message her anything but 2 useless questions

Fucking end me
>>
>>34530459
You got her number, that's more than the majority of robots would be able to do. It's also more than doing nothing m8. Just take a stimulant or have a drink and text her, it's better to sperg and lose than it is to not sperg at all...I think.
>>
>>34530459

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It holds true in every facet of life.
>>
if she was actually into you why didnt she message you at all

(she's not)
>>
>>34530459

Send her a message expressing your undying love for her. Quickly follow it up with a hatefilled rant about what a cunt she is if she doesn't respond in 10 seconds.

You've got this lad.
>>
>>34530572
She has relationship anxiety because she just got out of a really bad one.

That's what I have led myself to believe, anyway.
>>
>>34530459
Embrace it. If you're really that shy just think of it as a very high stakes gamble and take the risk.

At this point she's probably on the verge of forgetting you and moving on. The only thing you're doing by not making a move is guaranteeing that she does.
>>
How old are you OP? I guarantee you won't ever have a chance with her if you don't try while you have the opportunity that you have now.

Don't be like me. Don't puss away all of high school and all of college too afraid to approach girls you think are into you. You know how much I hate myself for not overcoming my fear and actually TRYING on multiple occasions.
>>
>>34531276
women do not experience that at all, shes just not into you
>>
>>34531977
Even if she isn't you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Seriously, risk being a total retard and go for it.
>>
>>34530459
Just go get a beer or something, whats the worst thing that could happen? If she says no then you'll get another number
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.