[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you're the villain When did you realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 57887.png (506KB, 597x431px) Image search: [Google]
57887.png
506KB, 597x431px
>tfw you realize you're the villain

When did you realize you are a failure because of karma? Have you?
>>
File: 1484618508126.jpg (175KB, 1210x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1484618508126.jpg
175KB, 1210x1220px
>>34530431
>not playing the villain role

I love it, getting women mad by not showing them attention and they come up to me and call me mean, and ask if im gay when i know theyre doing their bullshit attention things. Getting normies mad that i dont follow sports but i also dress nice and take care of myself
>>
>>34530431
I was thinking about karma the other day. I tried to find something I have done in the past that could have made me deserving of this unhappiness.

To be honest, I did some things that I'm not happy about, but then I thought about all those awful people who have much better lives and I came to the conclusion that karma is bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_0586.jpg (20KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.jpg
20KB, 300x168px
>>34530431
This is a just-world fallacy rationalization and you know it, anon.
Truth is, there is no room for karma in a hard deterministic world.
Is the world deterministic? Well, let me ask you this: if you could escape cause and effect and make a decision solely from __(the void?)__ how would you?
What mechanism do you posses that makes everything you do free from the the law of causality and deterministic lack of free-will?
>>
>>34530995
how do you feel about murderers?
>>
I once asked an insurgent (via translator) if I could have one of his cigarettes. I was going to take one anyway, but for some reason I wanted to see how bro he could be even though he tried to IED our convoy. He said no. I beat the absolute piss out of him and took them from him. My squad leader covered for me, even though he shouldn't have.

If I ever have really bad shit happen to me, and if karma is real, that will be why.
>>
>>34531026
I sorry that this is their fate in life. I believe punishment for murderers should be about rehabilitation, paying what is due to the victims love ones, and not just sadism for the sake of sadism.
>>
>>34531121
*I feel sorry
*paying what is due to the victim's (victims') loved ones

This is not to say that I want to encourage people to violate laws and commit heinous crimes with lax punishment btw.
Punishment to deter others from attempting things like murder is beneficial too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.