[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k, am I in the wrong or do I have the right to be upset? >parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483329893134.jpg (152KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1483329893134.jpg
152KB, 1024x1536px
r9k, am I in the wrong or do I have the right to be upset?

>parents divorced
>finishing senior year
>very obnoxious house worker talking with my mother at house until 7 PM
>have to listen to them yap for fucking hours
>they go on boatrides together
>seldom talk to him, usually walk past him. will talk if he talks to me
>leave to get food without saying Bye
>"geez your son really hates me"
>mother goes apeshit when I return about how I am disrespectful to guests

Wtf.. should I have said bye or do I not have the right to be uncomfortable as fuck
>>
>>34528243

Spraaaaaaaaaaang Breaaaaaaaaaak fohevaaaah
>>
>>34528243
>that skinny
>with stretch marks
Kek
>>
>>34528243
nobody has the right to tell you how to feel about anything. Try to be cordial with the guy without getting too personal. It'll make your home life less conflicted.
>>
>>34528243
It is a bit rude, so avoid ignoring him. That said, you don't owe him more than that basic politeness. Might wanna talk to your mother about it? My mother is usually more accepting when I EXPLAIN that I struggle with something. Depends on how your mother is as a person though... But your life will be easier if you can muster a minimum of politeness. Good luck anon
>>
>>34528465
>>34528683
Hmm. Alright, thanks for the advice anons
>>
>>34528777
Np, nice digits desu
>>
>>34528891
Yeah. Tried apologizing and she thinks I'm just a dick to him because I think he's inferior since he's a worker...

Not because he's fucking like 50 and Im 18. Because I somehow feel "superior" to him. Women are incomprehensible
>>
>>34528417
To be fair, I think that can happen to a lot of roasties when they hit puberty and their butt starts developing fat and getting bigger/rounder... even if they never got fat. It's called "tiger stripes"
>>
Idk mate, I'm 23 living at home and haven't said bye/where im going to my parents since I was 16 or so.

But I never really talked to my parents when growing up so i guess they never cared
>>
>>34528243
divorced parents are fucking cancer. date whoever the fuck you want, but don't expect me t like them damn it. I already have two fucking parents!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.