[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you got a stand would you become a hero and start saving women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1436137187369.jpg (225KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436137187369.jpg
225KB, 750x1000px
If you got a stand would you become a hero and start saving women and children from bad guys?
>>
I'd only bring it out to kill people who try to start shit with me
>>
>>34528009

Like if they say something about your stupid hair?
>>
>>34528014
Clean your place up, I'll be over there in a few hours
>>
>>34527953
Probably like Rohan - mostly self-serve and be a bit of a shithead but come through when it counts.
>>
>>34527953
>If you got a stand
>had to actually wiki this shit, cause I'm not a faggot who watches Jojo
I'd become a villain and terrorize and fuck stacies
>>
>get fire power
>Burn down school
>Obliterate all who make fun of me and tease me like its nothing
>Give them a reason to fear me
>Fuck stacies
>Fuck up chads and fags
>>
>>34529121
>implying you wouldn't have an episode worth of evil before the /r9k/ Crusaders BTFO'd your ass
I wonder if anyone on /r9k/ is autistic and psychopathic enough to pull of Kira.

Dibs on MILF hunter Kakyoin
>>
>>34529034
I'd be a bit closer to Diego Brando. I've always thought TCV-One-Five would make a great stand name.
>>
File: bizarre pepe.png (393KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
bizarre pepe.png
393KB, 650x650px
>>34527953
Let's be honest here; we'd probably end up with shit like Cheap Trick
>>
>>34527953
No, because my stand would be weak just like me. Maybe I could use it to do some daily tasks, though.
>>
>>34529195
I'd be discreet about it, plus I doubt anyone from /r9k/ would give a fuck about a suffering stacy.
They'd probably even join in
>>
No Id steal shit
> Blackbot
>>
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Your favourite song/album becomes your stand. Chad Brando has taken your waifu and you must track him down and defeat him if you don't want to die a virgin.

Will you die a virgin /r9k/?
>>
>>34529280
Weak false flag.
>>
>>34529308
>tfw this is from my uni
based
>>
>>34529347
>POOR EDWARD
Two modes: in one, no direct attack or defence but initial contact poisons the opponent's Stand. Each subsequent contact with anyone else infects others, inanimate objects etc as well as worsening the target's poisoning

The other is a radiating heal. Ergo, if I have to heal myself then anyone nearby is also healed. This will factor into me getting ORA ORA ORAed
>>
>>34529308
Doesn't work. Stand generator doesn't pop anything out for me.

what's going on?
>>
File: 1471917435111.png (14KB, 311x303px) Image search: [Google]
1471917435111.png
14KB, 311x303px
>>34527953
I'd become an hero ;>) origami
>>
>>34529308
Stand Name: Things Done Changed

Stand Ability: [Energy Circle Combat](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Circle_Combat)

Power - A

Speed - A

Range - C

Durability - A

Precision - B

Potential - C

>Triple A
I'm coming for you Chad

>>34529576
Try to use the old version if you are on mobile/old ass pc. Though you'll have to randomly get a power from powerlistings.
>>
>>34529308
Might as well go full edgelord here.

Stand Name: Disenchanted

Stand Ability: [Bloodlust Empowerment](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodlust_Empowerment)

Power - B

Speed - D

Range - C

Durability - D

Precision - B

Potential - A

Seeing as potential and precision is the only thing going for me, I imagine the stand as a thin glass construct resembling the king of hearts that emits a colourless smoke. It works as a hard counter to "killing intent," gaining power from the bloodlust of my enemies. As they get angrier the smoke gains colour, making them literally see red if they get Josuke tier angry. At this point the stand "shatters" and the enemy stand user is hit with a barrage of glass that is nearly impossible for someone without superior speed or Star Platinum tier precision to dodge.
The name Disenchanted reflects the nature of the stand user, a man who has given up being a hero and sees his stand as a burden.
>>
I'd make it suck my dick
>>
>>34530315
If you were to jerk off with your stand would it feel like sex?
>>
>>34529308
Stand Name: Future Breed Machine

Stand Ability: [Sex Magic](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sex_Magic)

Power - D

Speed - A

Range - D

Durability - C

Precision - B

Potential - C

Oh the irony.
>>
Depends on the power.

If it was some OP shit I'd definitely use it to get rich/powerful but trying to be subtle and not fuck up too much shit.
>>
>>34527953
Fuck yeah OP. You know I would. It's all I want in life.
>>
Id probably have Survivor so id use it when im bored to start shit.
>>
>>34527953
What of this super secret posting. Are those names for, dare I say it MKUltra sub types?
>>
thats all i do currently
>>
Every stand user seems to be linked by [fate] so I'd probably die an incredibly gruesome death to someone smarter than me
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.