[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to start losing your hair at a young age?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Steve.png (672KB, 900x522px) Image search: [Google]
Steve.png
672KB, 900x522px
What's it like to start losing your hair at a young age? I got 99 typical robot problems but at least hair loss ain't one. With everything else that's wrong with us, obesity, autism, small penises, is balding really that bad?
>>
It really is that bad. Its fucking painful. Your youth is completely robbed away from you and your looks will deteriorate by at least 2 points.

You can fix obesity by losing weight and manage your autism with therapy. People don't see your small dick every time you go outside.

But being bald at a young age? You are absolutely fucked.
>>
>>34527884

Oh my god. Steve looks like *THAT*?
>>
File: alg-prince-jpg.jpg (47KB, 750x566px) Image search: [Google]
alg-prince-jpg.jpg
47KB, 750x566px
>is balding really that bad?
in short: yes.
>>
>>34528062
You're really exaggerating there. I started balding at 20 and at first I thought the same thing but at some point you shave your head and stop giving a fuck.
>>
>Be me, attractive teenager with long hair, maybe 8/10
>Start balding at 20, just a little thinning NBD
>Bald spot on crown by 24, pure white scalp, no hair at all
>Keep hair cropped low, now 4/10
>If I shave head completely am 2/10
>Confidence 100% gone
>>
File: Bald L.jpg (9KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Bald L.jpg
9KB, 300x169px
>>34527884

hey baldos browsing this thread, whats it like having a testicle for a head?

t. full lusciously haired white male with father and grandfather both still retaining their hair with no recession.
>>
>>34528321
I don't bother going out at all other than for groceries anymore. I used to daydream about having a gf but now it just feels too painful because I fully realize that it will never happen now that I'm bald.
>>
Like 1 out of 100 guys can pull off the shaved head look, and even if they do they're still inferior to a guy with a full head of hair. This is why I laugh when people say "men age like wine", what planet do you live on? A fuck load of guys in their mid 20s are balding very badly or at least starting to recede visible, even guys in hollywood. There is no cure at all, its like cancer you just have to deal with it.
>>
>>34527884

Robots can't be fat, that's for redditors. It's an instant de qualifier.
>>
File: stewart_young.jpg (36KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
stewart_young.jpg
36KB, 564x846px
>>34528521
This, its so fucking ridiculous how fullheads will ALWAYS MENTION FUCKING JASON STATHAM. There's a shitload of guys going bald yet they can only name at best a handful of good looking bald guys. Because that's the reality, bald head looks good only on a tiny minority of men, and even then that's only because their faces are literally 10/10 and they would look better with good hair.

This here is Patrick Stewart, also often mentioned "not ugly bald guy". Sure he is attractive as a bald guy, but when he had hair he looked like an actual male fashion model.
>>
>get over insecurity about my face
>realize my dick is below average
>get over insecurity about dick
>realize my height is mediocre
>get over height insecurity
>realize my hairline is receding
fuck. what will it be next?
>>
>>34529346
if its only just receding then make the most of it while you still can.

life as a bald guy can still be okay, but it will never be as good as it was with hair. enjoy the time you have left.
>>
>>34527884
Steve looks better without hair imo
>>
>>34528173
His brother is so hot.
Fine ass ginger, full head of hair too.
>>
I'm 19 and have a pretty big bald spot already, it has almost no hair growing from it. It's not too bad, it bothers me a bit every time I look in the mirror but most of the time I don't notice or think about it. Even without it it's not like I'd have a chance at getting a GF.
>>
>>34528116
That's why he quit. He quit because he said that he couldn't imagine Steve being bald. It was the main reason he stopped acting for Blue's Clues.
>>
>>34528173
How the hell is that the same person. Left is chad as fuck
>>
File: 1330046884521.jpg (25KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1330046884521.jpg
25KB, 400x394px
>tfw turning 24 in a few months and sides/temples starting to recede.
>not noticeable unless I pull all my hair back
>no thinning yet
>still concerned

All males on my mom's side of the family have fairly full heads of hair even in their 60's. My dad's had a receding hairline pretty much my entire life but held on to a decent amount with minimal thinning. Now he's nearly 50 and the thinning was getting pretty bad so he just shaves it all. Kinda weird that my grandfather (my dads father) has a fuller head of hair than my dad.
>>
File: 1464576600474.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464576600474.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
>>34530777
>20
>thinning sides and the V shape in the middle of a normal hairline is now just gone and slightly dented in
>everyone in family had normal hair at least into their 50s
>>
File: ericandre.jpg (64KB, 448x594px) Image search: [Google]
ericandre.jpg
64KB, 448x594px
Being bald is better than having ugly ass nigger hair.
>>
23 y.o. balding here.

I am not really a robot in that I have gotten laid a fair amount (had sex with 5 different girls, all were my gfs).

I was very self-conscious about it at 22, would wear hats all the time etc. but have just accepted it and started shaving my head. Hasn't really stopped me from achieving my goals and getting dates.

PROTIP: you can't go through life being insecure, it will destroy you and people will eat you alive.
>>
When the fuck will they invent perfect hair recovery methods? How many monthly wages/neetbux would you pay for a full-scalp transplantation of top-tier hair of any type, coverage and color?
>>
>>34531462
I have the money for a hair transplant but will most likely not get one. It seems so fucking crude.

I have heard that there is an up-and-coming method through which doctors will be able to pluck one of your hair follicles, "farm" more of them from the one, then transplant those to your head. Probably will be better than ripping the ones from the side of your head and transferring them to the top.
>>
>>34528323
Male pattern baldness is passed down by your mother, so you look at your mother's brothers to see your odds.
>>
Didn't he shave his head intentionally?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.