[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your biggest dream, /r9k/? Anything, realistic or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

File: 1w5tco5s.vichan.jpg (233KB, 1259x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1w5tco5s.vichan.jpg
233KB, 1259x1600px
What's your biggest dream, /r9k/? Anything, realistic or fantasy, no matter how autistic.
I bet you know there's more to life than just having a gf.
>>
>>34527727

paying off my denbts, having a little savings, getting back into lifting, curing this rash on my buttcheek...
>>
>>34527727

Realistic: have more money than I can spend, travel around the world and have a relaxed lifestyle.
Fantasy: explore distant planets and study new life forms. Been the same since I was 8
>>
I just want to spend entire life doing meaningful and thrilling stuff with a bunch of friends.
>>
File: grinding.png (879KB, 786x582px) Image search: [Google]
grinding.png
879KB, 786x582px
I want to be goku
>>
I want figure out a way to make money online so I can travel while working

then I want to move to a state with nice mountains, buy some property and a dog and then live the rest of my life doing construction projects like Hank Hill

it's all I ever really wanted
>>
File: 1480385226263.jpg (108KB, 577x559px) Image search: [Google]
1480385226263.jpg
108KB, 577x559px
I want to know everything. From here to the borders of existence and time. I want to know every life ever lived and every single fact about reality. Because in the end, maybe it all finally makes sense and I can think to myself that I finally understood it.
Too bad I guess.
>>
File: mute.jpg (46KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
mute.jpg
46KB, 500x377px
>>34527727
Moving away to another city, away from my family and hometown. (I've outgrown them emotionally. None of them want to change or do anything positive with themselves. I crave something more. The environment surrounding them is all wrong.)
This and getting my shit together and getting ahead socially, economically, creatively and spiritually.

I'm making the move in a few months. It's gonna be a risk, but it's gonna happen. I'm gonna make it.
>>
I want to grow organs in jars so everybody can have replaceable organs without the need to wait on a donor...
>>
>>34528253
You will. I know this.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>34527727
>become an architect
>inherent my fathers construction company at a young age
>stretch the company's hands all over America
>become incredibly powerful
>nearing thirty
>create a private military
>recruit homeless people as the soldiers through sheer compassion
>offer them free housing, food, drink, clothes, and a caring home
>enough homeless marines to help me train them
>can hire trainers if need be
>nearing forty
>become even more powerful than before through the use of the private military
>their children will incredibly educated and fit
>slowly instill a god complex towards me
>each generation becomes more brainwashed, but still remains highly educated
>go to a remote places in Africa and slowly build relations with the weakest leaders
>create/bring infrastructure, jobs, health, and wealth to the people
>seize power over the small countries I helped build
>slowly build a superstate out of half the African countries
>have a genetically engineered son
I'm done typing for now
>>
>>34527727
Seriously what I would really want is to be able to either write or make music for a living that would afford me a good house, not even like a mansion or anything necessarily. Also, I wouldn't be producing the art even for people to see it or like it, even though I would mind neither. I would just like to be able to function in life through art, but I am distinctly aware that I haven't had good enough ideas up to this point and I'm not disappointed about it.
>>
>>34527727
Getting really strong (resource wise not /fit/) and immortal and building a bunker in a forest. Then fucking with humanity in a number of ridiculous ways and chilling with my bro and best friend. Maybe getting an evil genius gf
>>
>>34527727
I want to be remembered as one of the great composers. A great romantic who produced music so beautiful anyone who hears it will feel a deep connection with the world and life and the desperation of the human experience.
>>
performing duties as a ship's counselor on an orbital station or long-voyage vessel, preferably a long-range vessel in which cryonics or other methods are used to sustain life while using conventional drives

i'd really like to study and ameliorate the effects of long-term stasis on the human psyche; keep people from going straight space bonkers

if i am both fortunate and more discipline than usual, i'll be lucky to get a spot in private practice keeping earthling heads screwed on straight in less than half a decade

OH BOY
>>
File: 1482699835753.jpg (136KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
1482699835753.jpg
136KB, 484x461px
I just want to be born as a Mongolian back in the early 1200s and join Genghis Khan's army living my life raping and murdering people on my mutherfukkin horsie as a 6'0-6'5 gross hairy ripped animalistic braindead looking dum dum

Get to travel the world on a horse, get rich, fuck bitches, live life everyday like it was my last and so long as I wasn't killed fighting I would be living in a constant bliss of an existence.

4giv autism
>>
>>34528240
i love u

bloxblox
>>
>>34527727
I want to become UFC champion. The level of skill seems so low right now that it seems possible. In a few years I know it will be harder and harder to break into the top ranks where the money is because it will be drawing from a larger pool of athletes who grew up after it really took off but I think I might be able to do it if I try now.
>>
File: 1460390116121.png (95KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1460390116121.png
95KB, 850x850px
I want to dream eternally

Ask yourself, have you ever become board in a dream?
>>
>>34528653
*bored
Fug
>>
>a nice programming or sysadmin job
>a family
>financial security for my family
>a mazda miata
>married to oneitis
>amateur racing
>a nice computer
>move somewhere nice
>travel aroud the world
>no more social anxiety
>no more autism
>abitily to speak like a human being

I just want a life
>>
discover immortality
>>
File: 1484099724557.png (393KB, 437x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484099724557.png
393KB, 437x550px
>>34528322
turn this into a story pls
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 197x256px
>wake up as trace
>Tiger waifu
>Go on adventure
Too bad my biggest dream is fueled by turbo autism.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
I'd like to be Donald Trump now.
>>
I want to be the first person to transfer consciousness into an artifical robotic body
>>
if i had half the willpower of donald trump i could have everything i wanted and more
>>
>>34527727
To die quickly in a black hole.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.