[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a red flag if a girl is obsessed with Harley Quinn? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Harley.jpg (116KB, 421x640px) Image search: [Google]
Harley.jpg
116KB, 421x640px
Is it a red flag if a girl is obsessed with Harley Quinn?

I met a really cool girl in anime club but learned she cosplays Harley and collects art of her. Seems like a red flag because she's idolizing this abuse victim/yandere girl.

But I'd really like this to work. ;_;
>>
>>34527672

just just just fucking do it. be her joker, whatever. do it ok just do it
>>
>anime club
not sure if real
A lot of normies got interested in characters like Harley since Suicide Squad came out, probably because she's unpredictable and d a m a g ed and all. I wouldn't say it's a red flag, encourage her to learn more about the character or something.
>>
>>34527672

Does she hate Suicide Squad Harley? If so, don't worry about it. If she does, drop her.
>>
>>34527712

Didn't everyone hate Suicide Squad? Terrible movie.
>>
>>34527746

Yeah, but people love still Suicide Squad Joker and Harley and blame the studio for its terribleness. But Harley's characterization is all wrong in that movie. Therefore, if she likes THAT Harley you need to drop her immediately. Assuming you are OP.
>>
>>34527672
anime club wasnt red flag enough for you?
>>
I'd check first that she actually understands the dynamics of the Joker and Harley Quinn's relationship alongside the novelty/irony that a psychologist developed Stockholm syndrome. I love Harley Quinn's character only because it is an accurate portrayal of how an abusive relationship continues, and the backwards sort of defense an abuser might spur in their victim.

I'd be a little concerned if she started spouted the Joker and Harley were perfect for each other.
>>
>>34527795
I heard Margot Robbie disliked that Joker so much she wanted a spinoff movie and she's also producing it, I want it to succeed to be honest.
>>
>>34527824

Not sure where else to find geeky girls at a large public university...
>>
>>34527936
Unis in US have anime clubs? I feel actually cheated right now I want a citizenship
>>
>>34527911

Oh yeah. The Gotham City Sirens movie. I heard from a DC insider thread on /tv/ that Jokers gonna be in it too.
>>
>>34527992

I was part of two.

>Small uni
>12-15 people there at a time
>No real budget
>Showed really obscure fansubs, stuff like Scrapped Princess and Narutaru
>Officers were evil and hated each other

>Huge public uni
>30ish members watching stuff on a projector in a conference room in the student union
>Showed some cool stuff like Planates
>Officers were really corrupt and started fake spinoff clubs like "Japanese Culture Club" and "Cosplay Club" so they could use the allocated funding to go to conventions
>>
>>34527672

Dress up like the joker, beat the shit out of her, rape her and then spit on her.

If she is really into Harley she wont mind.
>>
>>34528115
>tfw Polish uni which is too normie for any cool interest clubs
>no nearby weebs to talk to and watch stupid shit together
>>
>>34528159

>implying J would want to rape anybody but his bat-husband

Anon pls.
>>
>>34528208

I doubt heavily op has the time or balls to do the whole stockholm syndrome route, rape is his only option.
>>
>>34527672
Harley Quinn is not a yandere, fuckwit. Learn what words mean before you use them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.