[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you fall in love with any girl that gives you the slightest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 1481681939230.jpg (156KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481681939230.jpg
156KB, 1080x1080px
Why do you fall in love with any girl that gives you the slightest bit of recognition?
>>
File: 1460317706101.jpg (54KB, 634x591px) Image search: [Google]
1460317706101.jpg
54KB, 634x591px
>>34527422
>Why do you fall in love with any girl that gives you the slightest bit of recognition?
Why do neglected dogs fall in love with anyone that gives them the slightest bit of recognition?
>>
Because I'm not used to that recognition and have no idea how to handle it.
>>
>>34527422
Probably because of the lack of attention from females.
>>
>>34527422
It's called having a weak psychological boundary. Get some therapy
>>
Because it's the most interaction that I will ever have with a female.
>>
>>34527422

Why do you guys only fall in love with Stacy's with glasses?
>>
>>34527435
Only submissive dogs do that
>>
this may sound dumb but it's kind of like starving. if you've been starving and haven't eaten for a while, any little tiny bit of food like a one fucking saltine will seem like a gourmet meal

it's kind of like that i guess
>>
>>34527422
I don't, I'm very suspicious and wary of women.
>>
>>34527422
I don't anymore. These silly feelings will fade with age and you will find yourself more comfortable alone, and actually more calm in general if you actually do talk to someone.
>>
File: 1480335571652.png (84KB, 250x419px) Image search: [Google]
1480335571652.png
84KB, 250x419px
>>34527472
>Only submissive dogs do that
Good thing you and I are both Tru-Males who don't need anything at all besides air and a library of works by Seneca the Younger
>>
>>34527435
I'm not trying to be an asshole here my main man, but maybe you shouldn't compare yourself to a neglected dog. You're a human being dude.
>>
I DONT FUCKING KNOW OK ? I JUST DONT KNOW FUUUUCK
>>
>>34527537
whites and women regularly compare me to a neglected dog so maybe if you keep treating someone/something like an animal after a while they will bite you

never seen a white or a woman be unironically treated like an animal unless it was their fetish and they're asking for it
>>
File: toogg.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
toogg.png
47KB, 225x225px
I've never fallen in love with anyone in my entire life. This meme makes no sense to me
>>
File: 1485380775364.jpg (246KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
1485380775364.jpg
246KB, 960x954px
That only happens with blonde girls. They are the one thing I won't and can't have. Only girls with black hair seem to like me.
>>
why do i always feel the need to keep things super interesting while with a girl, and im never capable of doing it. I always have dreams that a girl comes over for a date and she is bored out of her mind..... I just want a gf where we don't have to be talking about random nonsense all day, I want to be able for two of us to get eachother and live peaceful quiet lives with not a lot of talking . Am I doomed goys?
>>
>>34527609
you're lucky only brown girls and nerdy asian girls seem to like me.
>>
>>34527665
>you're lucky only brown girls and nerdy asian girls seem to like me.
If you're white then you should GTFO this board because that's prima facie evidence that whites cannot be robots right there
>>
>>34527422
she is a qt, do you have any more?
>>
That shit ended when I was 14

Now she could outright tell me she wants sum fuk, and I would still ignore her because I might've misinterpreted her signals
>>
>>34527422
I don't, and it makes me feel a little broken.

I have trust issues and it takes ALOT for me to warm up to someone, so I don't start getting feelings for anyone for at least a few months. Unfortunately its also made me miss alot of opportunities as by the time I started feeling, they already moved on.
>>
>>34527718
yup, the first time you almost go to jail and get your life ruined you just assume no at everything after that.
>>
>>34527422
>Why do you fall in love with any girl that gives you the slightest bit of recognition?

It's miserable, isn't it? I call it "sorcerer's sickness", a malady that afflicts the wizards and their apprentices. You know full-well women find you repulsive; they've been communicating that hard truth to you your entire life. Usually it's subtle; the look of quickly concealed disgust, the clench of her jaw, the flinch when you draw near. Sometimes, it's brutally blatant.

Yet, every so often a women will be civil with you, perhaps even friendly. And that wild old hope reemerges. You begin to daydream, even though doing so makes you feel ridiculous. You think there might finally be some escape. And then you step just a bit to close to her, you speak with just a tiny bit too much familiarity. That disgust she concealed so well reveals itself. Your hope has betrayed you yet again, serving as the blade that opens old wounds that you thought had scarred over long ago.

There's no way of exorcising Hope; it springs eternal even though your most fervent prayers beg for it to dry up. When Pandora's box was opened, it was hope that was left behind. Bear in mind that this was not some inspirational message; the Greeks were notoriously pessimistic. Rather, Hope remained closest to us because, of all the evils, it's the greatest and most present. It's the evil that keeps us bound despite our miseries, it keeps us striving even though, rationally, we know that our journey was over long before it began.

The lovely hold onto Hope because, for them, it's justified. It provides strength to weather the dark hours for the sake of the dawn that will eventually come. However, for the monsters, it is Hope that holds onto them, haunts them, refuses to let them go. What most consider a beautiful virtue, for the repulsive serves as the must humiliating and painful of vices. Even a raging alcoholic has more dignity than a monster who still believes he can be loved.
>>
but i don't.

you're silly
>>
>>34527422
One word: scarcity.
>>
You're all exceedingly pathetic and autistic

You all deserve to be alone and your constant insistance thst you don't is the primary reason why
>>
>>34528717

fine thank you i'll just be alone
>>
>>34527597
This. Glad somebody else here feels this way. I would fuck pretty much anything with a vagina that offered me free easy sex, but that's lust. As soon as I cum I lose all attraction. I have genuinely never been in love.
>>
>>34528669

I think it goes deeper than physical disgust : indifference is the greatest form of contempt.

I have the problem with other men and even with myself. I keep being dissapointed.
I'll find out that this girl is talking shit about me behind my back, or that guy will leave the town and never call me back even if I leave him messages.
Worst of it of course is when I am dissapointing myself, for who can you truly trust if even the man in the mirror is a cheater.
I feel that this man wouldn't be so twisted if he had a real friend at his side, as per the words of Aristotle:

> Friends hold a mirror up to each other; through that mirror they can see each other in ways that would not otherwise be accessible to them, and it is this mirroring that helps them improve themselves as persons.

Alas it's 02:00 am here and I'm writing in the void to be read by strangers I will never met.
>>
It's all a part of the INFP lyfe, OP.
>>
>>34529503
>I think it goes deeper than physical disgust : indifference is the greatest form of contempt.

>I have the problem with other men and even with myself. I keep being dissapointed.

Well, we can only speak from our own experiences. I've largely isolated myself now, withdrawn from the world of people, and that's been out of necessity. All those nasty little devils of lust, jealousy and wrath have grown louder as I've grown older, and removing myself from the things that provoke them is one of the only things that has allowed me to retain something resembling virtue. I'd rather shed tears than another's blood.

However, back before all of that, when I was younger, I greatly enjoyed being among others. Making friends was something I never had a great deal of difficulty with; just as others sort of happen into sexual relationships, I found myself in platonic ones. I miss those days desperately, but one does what one must to protect himself, as well as others from himself.

>Alas it's 02:00 am here and I'm writing in the void to be read by strangers I will never met.

Well, not completely alone. Your brothers are here, at least in spirit. We may occupy the void, we may be the ones keeping watch in the dead of night, but at the very least we're doing it together. Which, in a way, breaks my heart. It would be far easier to live as I live if I was doing so completely alone. I would be more than happy to remain here if it meant all of my brothers in bondage could go free.

It's a nice fantasy, but will never be anything but that. So let's wait for the sunrise together, if only for a little while longer. Even though, of course, that light is something that will forever be withheld from us. We watch for it on behalf of those it was meant for. That may not be much but, for some, there's no hope of anything else.
>>
File: 1351237066626.jpg (441KB, 1920x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1351237066626.jpg
441KB, 1920x1260px
>>34528669
stop mang it hurts too much
>>
File: 1410645424865.png (300KB, 324x424px) Image search: [Google]
1410645424865.png
300KB, 324x424px
>>34528771
>>34527597
me too bros
Like I love jerking off to woman and I would fuck one if I could get one but I never felt anything for them. I don't get attached to woman in a emotional way, they're like cattle to me, like vermin. I don't care about them at all.
>>
>>34527537
"If you treat a man like a dog long enough, we will become to believe that he is one."
>>
File: smooth.jpg (38KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
smooth.jpg
38KB, 615x400px
>>34527422

I don't, do you do that? You shouldn't do that. That's bad.
>>
>>34527422
for me its the opposite. i AVOID women who give me recognition out of fear. The only girls i fall in love with are girls i have never met.
>>
If you're pessimistic you don't. I just tend to ascribe some general ulterior motives to them. Can't trust these hoes. They ain't loyal.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.