[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's an "alt-Stacey" that's interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (97KB, 750x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 750x693px
There's an "alt-Stacey" that's interested in me, and I'm attracted to her. She has a bunch of red flags that r9k hates, like piercings, full sleeve tattoo, and dyed hair (although not an unnatural color). Furthermore, I think she's a feminist/libfag as well, but I don't know how far along she is in that crock of bullshit.

Problem is, I get along REALLY well with her. The first time we met, we wound up talking about old bands we used to listen to for hours (cringeworthy bands like Atreyu, Darkest Hour, KsE). Then we talked about weeb shit from anime to Final Fantasy.

Should I just go for it? Or are alt-Staceys bad news?
>>
>>34527250
Sure, just abandon if she cheats on you. Sounds like a nice cyberpunk grill. Also if shit goes right way, get a site blocker plugin and block 4ch forever.

Or I will find you and fuck you up. Or my ghost in the afterlife will.
>>
>>34527316
Oh yeah, and talking politics with her is OK even if you're two opposite alts. Just take deep breaths and sip tea if it starts to stress you out. And try not to shout or you'll both be half deaf by 40.

Beware of my ghost, he will be a greedy bloodthirsty asshole.
>>
> I get along REALLY well with her
Why are you letting /r9k/ determine your relationship?
Date her you stupid shit
You have an out, escape this wretched hellhole
>>
first you fuck her, then you worry about the red flags
>>
>>34527250

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOU BAITING BASTAGE
>>
Dude read no other comments and GO FOR IT.

Please take it for me, a 4everalon3r, if you have a chance, even a .000001% chance, to get the girl, then fucking DO IT
>>
>>34527427
Because r9k keeps repeating that girls with tats, piercings, and dyed hair are walking red flags. Maybe they're batshit insane, maybe they're crazy libfags and feminists. I don't want to be cucked by another alt-Chad or have to deal with her mental issues.
>>
>>34527654
We're all mortals, man. Everyone is screwed in the head one way or another. And you can't lose a chance just because it's possible to fail. You'll become someone really terrible if you do. Desperate and terrible.
>>
>>34527250
>Yes, I finally found a girl I have a shot with!
>It's just too bad my friends on /r9k/ won't like her

You're incredibly stupid, in case you weren't already aware.
>>
>>34527654
There are exceptions to every rule, don't let our little Laotian cinematography discussion forum fuck up your one (1) chance.
>>
>>34527316
>Sounds like a nice cyberpunk grill

Stop using words you don't understand. She's a normie cunt just like the OP who thinks liking slightly alt but totally mainstream bullshit makes you different. It doesn't.
>>
>>34527912
Kiss my ass. Some liberals are just hippies who fell in the wrong hands and were educated by wrong mouths. Now you're not a hippie, but I can already see all the shit seeping out of your ears.
>>
>>34527250
depends on how old you two are.
>>
>>34527654
the kind of insane where the don't really like you or the kind where they like you way too much
>>
>>34527250
Listen anon, ignore anyone who tells you to not date her.
If you have a lot in common, find her attractive and like her, go for it. Of course don't stick around if she cheats or turns out to be a psycho, but unless any of that shit comes up, date her and stay with her as long as you want.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>34527654
They are walking red flags. Whether you choose to ignore them for the sake of getting your dick briefly wet, that's your choice.
>>
>>34527654
My wife has large-ish gauges, a septum piercing, and a few other ear peircings (industrial or whatever) as well as quite a few tattoos. And guess what? She's the only woman I've ever been with who's loved me as much as I love her. Those aren't red flags, and if you were looking for red flags, why would you take advice from here about what red flags are? These permavirgins have no idea what to look for in a woman as 99% of them have never dated one.
Go for it anon, ignore these 'red flags' that really aren't.
>>
>>34527735
The exceptions don't make the rules. The vast majority of alt girls are damaged in one way or another. If they weren't, why would they fall into the "alt" group to begin with?
>>
>>34527654
At the very least just get your dick wet.

They're all red flags for me and I do know from personal expierence that a relationship (for me atleast) would not be worth it.

But if I can bust a nut, why not. If gets upset that it's no more than that, ah well...atleast you busted your nut! That and you'll get over it, she might or might not and will continue to increase her red flags until she ends up working at some daytime stripclub with a coke problem, etc. but I digress. You'll leave having gotten your dick wet, simple as that.

Do it, faggot.
>>
>>34527250

What you should do is stand up, turn around, pull down your pants, take a step back and literally fuck yourself.
>>
>>34528366

dont be like this guy that fell for an alt stacey cock sucker. bet he likes semen on his lips.
>>
>>34527449
>first you fuck her, then you worry about the red flags

im gonna get this tattooed across my chest
>>
>>34527654

>he fell for the /r9k/ meme
>>
>Should I go for it?
why would you ask this on /r9k/ of all places?
>>
you're a fucking dupe and need to get out while you can. This sort of nontraditional woman is unacceptable. You want a woman that talks to you about anime and final fantasy you fucking weeb faggot
>>
>>34529597
>>34530170
/r9k/ is wrong about a lot of things, but they're right when they say alternative girls with piercings and tattoos are damaged.
>>
i really hate you anime/weeb fags so much, fuck her and be happy you nerds
>>
>>34527250
considering you think getting along with someone means talking about weebshit and music you're obviously not ready for an actual lasting relationship anyway so you may as well go for it and see if you can get some pussy
>>
File: 1484185024324.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484185024324.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
Go for it OP! I love qt "alt" girls
>>
>>34527250
alt staceys are all bad news but you should definitely do it. She's probably borderline and will do lots of crazy fun stuff and make you feel amazing before she rips your heart out.
>>
>>34527250
>chance you will be happy and have gf
vs
>certain lonely misery

It's not a hard choice to make OP.
>>
>>34532004
Except she looks crazy as fuck
>>
File: 1476593738577.jpg (74KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476593738577.jpg
74KB, 480x480px
>>34532321
I think she looks really cute.
sorry for having bad taste
>>
>>34532346
Same girl? She looks less crazy there if that's the case
>>
>>34527250
Anon if I didn't fuck crazy bitches, I would probably be a virgin.

inb4 REEE
>>
>>34527654
You sound so incredibly insecure it's sad. No matter what, you're already fucked because you're so paranoid that you need to ask a board of fucking autistic virgins if you should date a girl
>>
File: 1453787413541.jpg (81KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
1453787413541.jpg
81KB, 600x772px
>>34532413
nah 2nd pic is a different girl. desu I don't have many pics like these, if anyone has got any more please share your collection
>>
File: 132207693260.png (246KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
132207693260.png
246KB, 848x480px
>>34532004
>just want a girl like this who won't cheat on me
>>
>>34527250
I'd be attracted to them if they all didn't have that fucking smug look about them.

Stupid cunts.
>>
date her if it doesn't work out you will have grown like a plant
>>
>>34527250
r9k doesn't like dyed hair, piercings, and tattoos? aren't those all non-normie things??? Fuck her now.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.