[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not find a Latina gf? >Makes good food >Super fertile

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 22

File: tumblr_mabzbau9c01red8weo1_500.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mabzbau9c01red8weo1_500.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
Why not find a Latina gf?

>Makes good food
>Super fertile
>Assertive and helps you become more alpha
>Loyal to her man and children
>>
>>34527241
Because all the whites and blacks keep taking them because whites and blacks cannot be robots

t. latinobot
>>
>>34527241
Latinas age like shit. After pooping out kids and or entering their 40s, they become short, fat housemaids.

They even age worse than whites.
>>
>>34527264
This.

It's so clearly a eugenics campaign to exterminate brown people forever and we are at the receiving end.

Whites are always clamoring against racemixing while stealing our women. Every woman you steal is one less potential gf for me and since my dating pool is already small, that leaves literally nothing for people like me.

>>34527292
Ok, so stay away from them and let me have a gf.
>>
Where would I find one?
>>
File: jeb.jpg (414KB, 3000x2109px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
414KB, 3000x2109px
>>34527292

Can confirm. Wifed one.
>>
>>34527292
>Latinas age like shit. After pooping out kids and or entering their 40s, they become short, fat housemaids.
>They even age worse than whites.
Ok so then why can't whites and blacks stay away from them and keep to women of their own races?

really makin my thinker tick
>>
>>34527241

I work with them
>Drawn on eyebrows
>Ghetto AF
>No manners

They're cute af sometimes but it's still two different worlds
>>
>>34527335
>Can confirm. Wifed one.
I know you're just meme-ing but if you're not then maybe you should have stuck with women of your own race

I know its hard for whites not to be hypocrites though
>>
File: morena-baccarin.jpg (197KB, 1011x657px) Image search: [Google]
morena-baccarin.jpg
197KB, 1011x657px
>TFW no Buddhist Latina courtesan GF
>>
>>34527334
Why don't you stick with your own race, whitedingo?
>>
Because I'm Latino and got myself a white wife.
>>
>>34527459

MAIZED.com
>>
I'm Latino and I got myself an Arab gf lol
>>
>>34527507

Breed that Arabian pussy and make another salma hayek please.
>>
File: mimi.jpg (177KB, 1524x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mimi.jpg
177KB, 1524x2048px
>>34527507

Nice. Is religion going to be a huge problem? It helps to get her to move farther away from her family.
>>
>>34527241
They are batshit crazy. Yeah they'll be loyal and the sex will be degenerate in the best ways but they will flip on you at the drop of a dime and a lot of them have horrible daddy issues because of their culture.

t. guy who dated a couple
>>
File: 1484471746001.png (579KB, 551x710px) Image search: [Google]
1484471746001.png
579KB, 551x710px
>>34527562

Is it true that latinas fuck the best out of any race of women?
>>
>>34527557
>another salma hayek
Wat?
>>34527560
Shes not religious and im not either and thats what i plan to do.
Who knew the sand ass was so good?
>>
>>34527562
>They are batshit crazy. Yeah they'll be loyal and the sex will be degenerate in the best ways but they will flip on you at the drop of a dime and a lot of them have horrible daddy issues because of their culture.
Maybe its because you weren't a man of their own race and didn't know how to handle them because whites are degenerate hypocrites that don't know how to stick to women of their own race

just a theory
>>
>>34527645

Salma is half latin half lebanese

t./tv/
>>
>>34527675
Really? Shieet I didn't know that, always thought she was " Mexican" like me kek
>>
>>34527292
This, alot of them get that weird monkey muzzle/mouth as they get older

Plus, its the same shit across the board for all races of stacy, they all want chad & tyrone
I live in commiefornia and they ain't lining up and clamoring for autists or quiet betas
>>
File: Stephanie-Beatriz-Wallpapers-HD.jpg (327KB, 1200x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Stephanie-Beatriz-Wallpapers-HD.jpg
327KB, 1200x1728px
>tfw no Stephanie Beatriz gf
>>
>>34527644
I don't have all that much experience but of the two white girls and two latina girls I've been with, yeah they were better. They're extremely submissive in bed and will do whatever you want as long as you can at least fake confidence.
>>34527667
>implying I'm white
But go ahead and backpedal though.
>>
>>34527667
Buttflustered spic detected
>>
>>34527757
>This, alot of them get that weird monkey muzzle/mouth as they get older
So then WHY ARENT YOU WHITES STAYING AWAY FROM THEM AND STICKING TO WOMEN OF YOUR OWN RACE?

Really making me oreganoally think

>>34527770
Blacks cannot be robots either. It's not backpedaling because I posted that in the very first post ITT so I win and you lose and I am literally never wrong
>>
File: flaca.jpg (148KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
flaca.jpg
148KB, 1600x900px
I have a crush on the tall goth-y Latin girl from Orange is the New Black.
>>
>>34527241
You can have them, I'll stick to my superior Asian women

.t jose
>>
>>34527782
>implying I'm white
>implying I'm not part of mi gente
Niggerbitch, I have attained wizardhood and surpassed desires of 3dpd

I'm just waiting for the nips to finish their sexbots.
>>
>>34527782
>implying I'm black
Just keep digging that hole deeper m8.
>>
>>34527292
Not true. You are talking about ugly mexican, peruvians, some chileans, and a few other no one cares about latinas. Those look like fucking gremlins since the day the were born and therefore don't count.

t. Latina not included in the mentioned above
>>
>>34527241
>Super fertile
Not a good thing. Fuck having kids.
>>
File: usagi.jpg (39KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
usagi.jpg
39KB, 500x342px
TFW black fembot and 6'1" Ricky Martin looking Latin guy picked me
>>
>>34527770
Why do we still put up with this shit in our own countries?

With niggers and gringos coming here and stealing our women while we do nothing? We could be harassing them, beating them up, even killing them but no. We do nothing but watch in the corner while we get cucked.
>>
>>34527823
>>34527827
>whites pretending to be other races so they can justify/do damage control for their racemixing fetish
I like how you guys have become increasingly jewish in your tactics since the election

>>34527833
Yeah but you're just gonna go fuck Chad WASPcock anyway so that's the only reason you're making that post, malinche.
>>
>>34527833
Go get fucked by white chads somewhere else, whore.

Hope you get stabbed by the guy who rapes you.
>>
>>34527909
>this doesn't fit in with the narrative I created in my mind so it must not be true
If I were the type to pity, I would pity you.
>>
>>34527241
>Latinas
>Loyal to her man
L M A O
M
A
O

royal to their children? definitely
they will kill for them
but they will do so while fucking every single man they can
latinas are like hungry and thirsty animals
they never
ever
get enough
but they expect you to be a man and work and buy them nice things
so you cant be with them 24/7
more often than not there will be a man hiding in the closet
or under the bed
latinas just cant be faithful to one man
their latino blood is like boiling all the time
they need dick dick
dick
dick
all the time
from any guy
at any moment
they will also get abortions behind your back and try to pass other men's children as your own
remember that brown = black+white
latinas are literally the daughters of cuckolding
they have it in their genes
stay away from them if you don't want
to be a cuck
because they will definitely turn you into one

you have been warned
>>
>>34527964
This is how I can tell you're white. Because you pulled out this fedora-tier "If I were the type to pity" insult that reads like you're trying to write the next 50 Shades or something.
>>
>>34527989
Is anyone else glad that they'll never be this schizophrenic?
>>
>>34528012
fuck you rosario
>>
>>34528103
Sorry brah but I'm not female. You haven't sourced or provided any evidence for any of your post so I'm guessing your schizophrenia has progressed into the "if anyone ever asks me to prove my delusions, they're the enemy" stage

whites are typically stricken with mental illness about as much as the asians and jews are, so I'm not surprised.
>>
Reminder that if whites decided to genocide us, Latinas would rat us Latinos all out to the death squads unless we were white Latinos.

They hate us that much and that's no meme. Most of them voted Trump because they want to see the brown race wiped out of existence.
>>
File: 1482280261430.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1482280261430.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>mfw white dudes are falling for the interracial meme
>mfw the pink pussy market is dropping in value as we speak
>>
>>34528168
>if whites decided to genocide us
>if
>>
Since I moved to Texas it seems like all of the Latinas go for rich white men. So many trophies out here you can tell their love is only as deep as the guys' pockets. Maybe I'm just bitter though; only the ugly ones / fat ones chase me.
>>
File: Alleged carjacker_resized-771026.jpg (336KB, 822x1269px) Image search: [Google]
Alleged carjacker_resized-771026.jpg
336KB, 822x1269px
>>34528168

Don't worry. We don't want to genocide you. We want you to help us clear out the mayates.
>>
>>34528241
Yet more prima facie evidence that whites cannot be robots! If you reply to/at this post or disagree with me, you're tacitly admitting that you're a cuckold who likes watching other nonwhite men fuck your mother.

>>34528268
That's because whites can't be robots. (You) can reply to my post if you agree with me.

>>34528282
After which, you and the asians will team up to genocide us and take our women. Then you and the slavs will team up to genocide the asians and take their women.

I'm onto your tricks, you think I haven't noticed that you people have learned from the jews?
>>
>>34528226
Just like pops always told you anon. Buy low, and sell high ;)
>>
>>34528296
I don't see why whites can't be robots. If you're a robot one or two critical parts of your socialization while growing up got fucked up or never happened. This is not exclusive to one race. It's all about your environment, my man.
>>
File: MJS_rachel_4.jpg (386KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MJS_rachel_4.jpg
386KB, 2048x1280px
COLONIZED.

Original comment and so on.
>>
>>34528337

Oh, we definitely can.

If anything the wealth/isolation of suburbia makes us more robotic. I mean, there are nerds and antisocial people of all races but it takes a degree of privilege that isn't common outside of Asian and White families to be a total shut-in.
>>
Not as hot as white girls.

I particularly am really into pale skin.

Though honestly I might overlook that if she was at least smart and educated.
>>
>>34528282
>We don't want to genocide you
Stealing women is a form of genocide.

You guys always talk about "white genocide" with the white population being replaced by nonwhite men breeding with white women.

How about the latin american genocide that you guys are coordinating now along with the niggers?
>>
>>34528337
>>34528381
>dude im so isolated and awkward and spergy lmao
>dude all these asian/arab/latina/slav/jewish women want my dick im so lonely and awkward and spergy lmao
>dude I just creampie'd my 7th nonwhite girl from tinder but I swears it, im so robotic and alone lmao
>dude my parents bought me a 700sqft condominium that I take all the nonwhite girls from tinder home to but im so robotic and lonely lmao
>dude all these nonwhite nonblack girls from my university classes want to sniff my ballsack and huff my armpits but I swear im so alone and nobody understands me lmao
really gets the ol noggin joggin
>>
>>34528337

>If you're a robot one or two critical parts of your socialization while growing up got fucked up or never happened.

This is true for me. However I think my physical looks is the biggest factor. Cause I can fake confidence pretty easily. I'm maybe awkward but not shy at all and can manage small talk.

It's probably the looks that fuck most of us up.

If you're shy but you got looks, women will throw themselves at you.
>>
File: 1484384496524.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484384496524.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>34528337
>>34528437
Note that just being born white makes you a 6/10

"looks" = just be white
>>
You gotta be pretty fucked up to be a nonwhite robot. They have nothing but social structures built for them when they're born. Every Mexican squad always has "Weird Julio" or whatever who's by all objective measures a sperg but since he's Juan's cousin or whatever he still hangs out.
>>
File: latina.jpg (82KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
latina.jpg
82KB, 600x900px
>>34528407

Aren't you guys on a spectrum though? Full native to 50/50 to 75/25 to fully white.

Seems like you guys come out on top since you're more united by culture/language than appearance.
>>
>>34528453

>Note that just being born white makes you a 6/10

Women have various deal breakers. Race is one of them. There are others. Just because you have one of the deal breakers doesn't mean that everyone else who doesn't have that particular deal breaker is automagically drowning in pussy. White men can be short, obese, or have multitudes of skin issues.

Also what kind of race are you? I'm going to assume Indian. I'm sorry.
>>
>>34528404
>I particularly am really into pale skin.
Me too, but I actually fell for a mexican chick once by accident. Latinas can be really pale too but they tan easily, you have to find one that's unathletic. Downside is they're usually chubby, up to you to watch their diet.
>smart and educated
Man it's a woman, you don't actually look for intelligence in women, do you?
>>
>>34528506
>there's no such things as spixicans living in the suburbs
>>oh dudes we schwear, whites can be robots too because we live in the suburbs and are shut-ins lol
Fuck off you hypocrite.

I have no "mexican squad", and you whites BUILT all the "social structures".

You can go to an alt-right meetup or some IRL /pol/troll meetup and go meet yourself an alt-right redpilled girl who worships howaito penisu.

>>34528544
>Women have various deal breakers. Race is one of them.
Exactly, whites cannot be robots. Never seen a woman say "sorry no white guys".

>Just because you have one of the deal breakers doesn't mean that everyone else who doesn't have that particular deal breaker is automagically drowning in pussy.
That's exactly what it means. There's obese/short white guys who are still drowning in bagina because they're white and preferable choices compared to obese/short guys who ARENT white

>inb4 you post some twitter screencaps made by fake twitterbots that are controlled by pro-cuck cuck fetishists
>>
>>34528565
>Man it's a woman, you don't actually look for intelligence in women, do you?

Well I don't want my kids to be retarded so, yeah I do.
>>
I live in south florida right outside miami, latinas are god tier but to get an attractive one that doesn't look like an indian you have to be chad, or latin chad. They're just as stuck up as white girls if not worse. They know how hot they are, they know every race of man wants to fuck them, so they are extremely selective. You can't just be an average white dude and be like "sup, i'm white" that only works on indians and low tier brown women. Hot latinas are basically just slightly more exotic white chicks. Its not seen as race mixing here same with latino guys and white girls.
>>
>>34527241
>Latinas spoil faster than white women
>>
>>34528596

>There's obese/short white guys who are still drowning in bagina because they're white and preferable choices compared to obese/short guys who ARENT white

TOP KEK

Did you hear that /r9k/? YOU ARE ALL DROWNING IN PUSSY! WHY DON'T YOU REALISE IT!

Shut up pajeet.
>>
>>34528598
Why do so many robots want to have kids anyway?
>>
File: stop pl.png (53KB, 357x413px) Image search: [Google]
stop pl.png
53KB, 357x413px
>>34528161
>You haven't sourced or provided any evidence for any of your post

You can always google it you lazy faggot.
>muh source
use google bitch, why do niggas gotta had you stupid bitches references to statements on a origami frog board ? look it up bitch
>>
>>34528677

Most women want to have kids. Just because you don't doesn't mean your spouse won't. If you say no, she'll have an "accident" and you'll be bullied into having kids anyway.

Plus biology plays it's part and you'll get dad yearnings too.

So with that in mind it's better to be with somebody who you want to have kids with.
>>
>>34528637
1.) Not an argument
2.) Not an argument
3.) Am not pajeet
4.) Ad homs are also not an argument
5.) You're like women who think that they can be robots. You say "dude we're so foreveralone I swear we can be robots lmao" then you ignore all the tens of thousands of women who chase after you because they're not white (just like women who ignore men because they're not Chad).

I win, you lose.
>>
>>34528513
No, we are fucked since birth if we're not at least 90% white.

>more united by culture/language than appearance.
That means nothing when all our women are brainwashed by white media to only lust after anything white, no matter how disgusting and ugly.
>>
>>34528677

I dunno. Probably has something to do with propagating our genes being our purpose in life?

Also, I'm really not sure what else I'd want to do with my life. Hard to see myself as a 40 year old still playing video games, you know?
>>
File: 1455053317500.jpg (67KB, 602x653px) Image search: [Google]
1455053317500.jpg
67KB, 602x653px
>>34528682
Claims made without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

A smug reaction image and some ebin reddit-tier insult is not a source or an argument.

Guess you admit you're wrong since you can't back up your schizophrenic rant
>>
>>34528729
Vasectomy, yo.

>>34528740
Pfft, make your own purpose. Evolution isn't a driving force; it's a descriptor for what's already happened. And if you (royal you) can't even get laid what's the point of bitching about unpure women having Jamal's kids over yours?
>>
>>34527356
That one guy never said anything against racemixing. How is he a hypocrite? Damn, on top of being brown, or perhaps because of it, you sure are fucking stupid.
>>
Why are spic robots extra salty? You guys are probably the saltiest kind of robot. wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>34528740
>Also, I'm really not sure what else I'd want to do with my life. Hard to see myself as a 40 year old still playing video games, you know?

Yeah, basically most people start life thinking they will be great at something. Then they realise they are mediocre. Then they think, "I'll have kids and they will surely be great. They will fulfil my dreams".

If you don't have kids you'll be a fucking loser. Most 40 year old guys have nothing redeeming about themselves except their families.

The only exceptions are geniuses and other great people who can have fulfilling lives without having kids.
>>
>>34528794
>dude all spics/nonwhites act the same and are a hivemind because they're spics/nonwhites lmao
>>DUDE HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT OK NOT ALL WHITES ARE A HIVEMIND AND NOT ALL WHITES ARE A COLLECTIVE LMAO

really gets the 'ol engine running
>>
>>34528797
See this: >>34528506

They have this built-in social structure and they failed to even embrace that.
>>
File: 1462294253117.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1462294253117.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>34527989
>remember that brown = black+white
American education, everybody.
>>
>>34528825
But this is a ridiculous level of salt. Not even school-shooter-tier Asians are this autistically salty.

There is LITERALLY non-memeingly ANY need to be this upset.
>>
>>34528823
>dude all spics/nonwhites act the same and are a hivemind because they're spics/nonwhites lmao
Where are you getting this from?
When did he say he was against racemixing?
Was it when he said he was in a mixed race marriage?
You either don't know what hypocrisy is, or... no, I think that's the only explanation. Retarded you are.
>>
>>34528797
>>34528867
Probably because we can't get along with/befriend people of our own race. and when we try to date/marry women of our own race, they'd rather date/marry whites. People of our own race make fun of us for being "Americanized" or for not speaking spanish in a proper accent. Whites will L I T E R A L L Y never know what his feels like so they just project stereotypes onto the situation and act as if they understand everything.

We literally just want to date/marry our own women and be left alone in peace, but you people are too sadistic and hypocritical to even do that.

>>34528825
>>34528506
You still ignored my post, see >>34528596
There's no such thing as spics who live in the suburbs and are shut-ins too, right Aiden?

There's no such thing as whites who can just go to alt-right meetups (white "built-in social structures")? retarded goalpost-shifter.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
This is why.

Make no mistake she used to be hot in her 20s.

Also I'm a guy but his sons don't look as handsome as they would if they were white.
>>
>>34528893
>Retarded you are.
Nice redditgrammar, you cuckold.

Whites on 4chan are ALL pro-white and against racemixing. I like how it's ok for whites to pidgeonhole all nonwhites into one specific hivemind with specific attributes and opinions, but HOW DARE I do it to a white person

really activates the almonds
>>
>>34528734
Yeah, winning is easy when you literally pull shit out of your ass to victimize yourself.
No one gets chased after for being white. Every white robot is proof of that. This is reality. Your misguided impotent rage against people is delusion.
>>
>>34528598
Unless the girl is mentally challenged her intelligence won't really affect your children. The methodology of teaching is much more important than how smart their mom is.
>>
>>34528931
When you bring something up against a person who is explicitly unlike what you're calling them for reasons that only exist in your head and make yourself sound more and more unhinged the more you speak, yes, people will call you retarded.
>>
>>34528910
you whites built the "social structures"

Right because every single latino isn't a practicing Catholic who hangs out with other practicing Catholics and who isn't around his entire extended family all year long who default to his best friends if there aren't any other Mexicans around.
>>
>>34528949
>No one gets chased after for being white.
KEK
E
K

At this point you've just relegated yourself to denial and refusing to acknowledge facts
>>
>>34528910
You've gone off the deep end, "esse"

Last I checked, Latinas still mostly stick with Latinos. Don't blame your race, blame your game.

Sucks to be a scrub.
>>
>>34528969
>Unless the girl is mentally challenged her intelligence won't really affect your children

That's not true.

>The methodology of teaching is much more important than how smart their mom is.

That's also not true.

But let me explain further. I'm talking about wanting my children to be really smart. I have an IQ of 138 and an MSc in Mathematics to prove it. I want my children to be smarter than me, not dumber.

It's also the only good quality about my genes so I don't want it to be diluted.
>>
>>34529004
There you go again, projecting stereotypes onto the situation and pretending like you know everything so you can refuse to admit you're wrong.

I literally have only gone to mass when there were funerals in the family.

That's like me saying "dude right because every white isn't a practicing neo-nazi that goes to alt-right KKK meetups every week who aren't his extended white family and who defaults to his alt-right friends if there arent' any other whites around"

>>34528999
see
>>34529004
So its ok for whites to do it but not for the rest of us to do it?

really makin me thinkaroni

>>34529009
You're just like the women making "women can be robots too!" posts, Dakota.

I live in an >80% hispanic city in the USA and all the high-tier latinas all want Chad WASPcock.

You're just trying to do damage control because you and your race have absorbed this jewish mentality of denial, projection, and subversion ever since the POTUS election.

It's laudable though, you people are doing exactly what the (white)women/feminists do.

>claim to be victimized
>actually have all the benefits on paper/objectively
>everyone listens to you because your voice is the loudest
>>
>>34529070
Like I said before, Mexibots are especially salty because they have all these Catholic/cholo/family structures built for them, and they STILL turned into whiny autistic introverted freaks who can't into social situations. I agree with you that it's harder to be a Mexibot than a Caucabot.

I will say you've gotten me confused with another poster a few times.
>>
>>34529070
>all the high-tier latinas all want Chad WASPcock
So go for mid-tier latinas...

is this a bad time to mention that I'm Latina :3
>>
>>34528161
>you need to prove me that women aren't unfaithful

spoken like a true cuck
what do you want me to do?
look up studies that say women, latinas specifically, are rubbish?
implying I would find any in this
propaganda
filled
world wide web
just go and see for yourself if you don't believe me
but don't expect my sympathy when you come here
posting an enraged pepe
or a crying wojak
saying that you got
totally
completely
utterly
cucked
u
c
k
e
d
as I said before

you have been warned
>>
>>34529123
>salty
1.) This is normie/niggerspeak. You can't be a robot if you use "salty" as a descriptor/adjective. I win, you lose.
2.) I JUST TOLD YOU I LITERALLY HAVE NONE OF THOSE "SOCIAL STRUCTURES" YOU SUBVERSIVE JEWISH-LOGIC-USING FAGGOT

MY DADS SIDE OF THE FAMILY ARE ALL 20 YEARS OLDER THAN ME AND HAVE LIVES OF THEIR OWN
MY MOMS SIDE OF THE FAMILY ARE ALL 20 YEARS OLDER THAN ME AND HAVE LIVES OF THEIR OWN
NONE OF MY COUSINS ARE "CHOLOS", ONE OF THEM IS LITERALLY A SECRET SERVICE AGENT ON THE TRUMP DETAIL AND ANOTHER IS A FUCKING CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFF

I LITERALLY HAVE ONLY ONE IRL FRIEND AND HE'S A KHV ROBOT JUST LIKE ME WHAT FUCKING "CATHOLIC CHOLO SOCIAL STRUCTURES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"

THIS IS LIKE ME SAYING EVERY WHITE CAN GET A FRIEND THROUGH ALT-RIGHT /pol/ MEETUPS

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK JEWISH-LOGIC-USING SKULL

>>34529130
no mid-tier latina even wants me but yes I relish being able to date/marry a woman of my own race
>>
>>34529139
Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, you need to prove to me that specifically latina women are unfaithful

Try providing some evidence that isn't your schizophrenia-powered poorly-formatted walls of text

can't do it? I win again
>>
>>34529210
I used it to answer >>34528797

You have none because you're a shitty Mexican? Didn't your entire cholo family grow up in the same row of houses? Why didn't you make friends when your parents took you to Mass literally every single week?

Also

>You can't be a robot if you use "salty" as a descriptor/adjective. I win, you lose

I'm not claiming to be a robot. I'm absolutely not one. Not because I'm white, but because I'm not a failure.
>>
>>34529257
whatever
enjoy your life in cuckoldry
hopefully you will find a woman decent enough to keep it as a secret
btw if you want proof
just look at south america
>>
>>34529286
There you go again proving me right.

Whites just default to projecting their shitty stereotypes onto the debate/argument/situation so they can pretend like they know it all

Whites unironically think they set the baseline standard for what a "good mexican" and what a "shitty mexican" is, because whites cannot be robots. You just project your shitty stereotypes onto us and then you recoil in surprise when we project our stereotypes of whites onto you.
>>
File: 1476061318538.jpg (91KB, 897x777px) Image search: [Google]
1476061318538.jpg
91KB, 897x777px
>>34529292
Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Still looking for that source, schizo
>>
File: 1483742879804.jpg (62KB, 524x505px) Image search: [Google]
1483742879804.jpg
62KB, 524x505px
>>34527241
>loud
>extroverted
>ignorant
>stupid
>think 300 pounds is 'thicc'
>victim complex
>muh (shit) culture
>muh extended family
>raised as slutty as white women
>Chad bait

I'll pass
>>
>>34527439
>implying I'm white
I SHIGGY DIGGY
>>
>>34529324
I like that you think because you see yourself as winning this argument, you're the winner here, despite knowing you're a robot and I'm not.
>>
Where is this "all Mexicans are the same" meme come from?

We are the biggest minority and that is far from the truth.

But this is 4chan so I'm not surprised to find retards.
>>
>>34528840
Actually glad you pointed out that gem, I didn't bother to read it before but you made me go back and read it, that was a good laugh.
>>
>>34529375
I've had multiple long-term latina GFs and am not a virgin, I just like venting on /r9k/ and riling up the whites+spics. You're ignorant or intellectually dishonest if you think whites don't have a leg up on spics in the dating game tho

>>34529386
Whites.

They think memeotypes (stereotypes) are real, and it's why whites can never be true robots. Nobody makes and disseminates stereotypes about whites that actually stick (inb4 "dude school shooter memes lmao"). OTOH, an entire race (spics) can become precluded from the dating pool because of a widespread effort (alt-right) to meme them out to be a certain way
>>
>>34529343
there's lots of edivence
you are just choosing to ignore it
I pity you
>>
>>34529429
Why are you arguing with 4channers?

From what I've read this is all nonsense why get upset?
>>
>>34529343
since you're too stupid to use google:
http://colombiareports.com/colombians-the-most-unfaithful-in-latin-america/
>Colombians are the most unfaithful in Latin America with 66 percent of men and women admitting to having cheated on their partner at least once
>>
>>34529429
Oh I know we have a leg up. I wasn't the one arguing otherwise on that point. I was pointing out why it's especially hard to be a mexibot.

Hard not to have a leg-up when we can look our women in the eyes without impregnating them and ruining both our lives.
>>
>>34527990
this is how i can tell youre stupid. Because when you try to think about a book, the only thing that comes to your mind is 50 shades of dick
>>
>>34529462
1.) It's not an argument :^)
2.) It's not nonsense, whites unironically have a leg-up in the dating/social game compared to anyone who isn't black. Blacks can't be robots either.
also
>4channers
you can gb2 reddit at any time

>>34529500
There you go again proving me right
>>
>>34528825
Because we were white washed. I blame my mother for bringing me to this shitty as country. if not, id be swimming in pussy back home in mexico.
>>
File: 1465993562536.png (106KB, 316x296px) Image search: [Google]
1465993562536.png
106KB, 316x296px
>>34529450
>>34529498
>all spics are colombian
Did you even take Logic 101 when you were in college? Have you even gone to college yet?

>inb4 this is the rare instance where a college-educated spic is replying to a non-college-educated white
>>
>>34529507
Not an argument. You can't address my points on their own merit so you pull out ad-homs and non-sequiturs, like a typical white.
>>
>>34529523
>white-washed

>literally a race built by combining natives and white people
>>
>>34528226
well maybe if pink pussy were a lot less fuckng lazy passive agressive bitches wbo want everything fucking handed to them without putting any effort then maybe we's stop going to lok for strange for a better price and less headaches
me personally my dick isn't racist and nver had aproblem dating any woman outside my race, but from experience white women for the most time aren't worth the trouble
>>
>>34529538
Why would you date a spic that's not colombian?

Mexicans are obese and ugly as fuck.
Argentinians are turbo sluts and have massive kike noses
Brazilians (who aren't latin) literally praise degeneracy
The rest of the countries only have ugly brown people
>>
File: 1477553607041.jpg (16KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477553607041.jpg
16KB, 240x240px
>>34529703
>shifting the goalposts
Not all spics are colombians. I figured you weren't college educated, you schizophrenic hot mess. I win.
>>
>>34529703
>not saving a venezuelan godess from the scourge of famine
>>
>>34529585
>natives and white people
Most of those guys were already brown jews (marranos) exiled by the catholic church in Spain.

All the whites you see are children of Germans who immigrated in the 20th century.
>>
File: shit.png (302KB, 570x503px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
302KB, 570x503px
>>34529781
>jews
>tfw spic
>can be part jew
explains a lot tbqh
>>
>>34529781
>not having British Quaker roots going back to 1600s

My redcoat ancestors were certainly Germanic, but they didn't immigrate to the US in the 20th century. They immigrated to the Isles in the 7th century.
>>
>>34529727
don't feel proud of your terrible taste.
>>
>>34529877
Non-sequitur.

You still haven't provided me a source citing your claim that ALL latina/spic women are unfaithful, schizo.

It's like you KNOW I'm right and you can literally never prove me wrong
>>
>>34529585
>Spain

>White

Orioiroirori
>>
>>34529908
I'm sorry but I thought I was talking to a man with self respect
you have made it clear that's not the case by implying that you'd stick your dick in some Honduran hole
I'm sorry, I'm to blame for assuming you were a person of worth
>>
>>34530048
More non-sequiturs.

Do you have a source or any evidence to back up your original schizophrenic claim, or are you just going to keep on making schizophrenic redditspaced posts with no sources?

I win.
>>
>>34530048
>""""person of worth""""

We're men. That's what were supposed to do is get our dicks wet

This is why white people will die out
>>
>>34530076
>I win
if you want to win, then you win
heaven knows you will need some victories in your life
I truly feel bad for you
honest
you don't know what you're getting into
but it seems that I cannot stop you
but I will sleep soundly knowing that at least I tried my best
hopefully you will find the right path one day
>>
>>34530163
More redditspacing and non-sequiturs. Still no sources or evidence.

So you admit you're wrong!
>>
>>34530181
no im not wrong
im just letting you win
because you'll need a happy memory to look back at in a few years
you're welcome
>>
>>34527292
>implying I wouldnt gladly fuck a short fat latina housemaid
>>
>>34530280
Oh wow look, more passive-aggressive non-sequiturs and still a dearth of sources and evidence

looks like you admit you are/were wrong and I am/always was right
>>
They can't all cook. My sister would fuck up a recipe on the side of a coup can.
>>
>>34529703
are argentinians like jews? cause maybe thats hot for me
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.