[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always liked the idea of being a language teacher >applied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: vSPYcdT.jpg (30KB, 480x635px) Image search: [Google]
vSPYcdT.jpg
30KB, 480x635px
>always liked the idea of being a language teacher
>applied for a job, went through intense training and testing
>nailed everything
>I'm about to give my first class in about 20 minutes
>freaking out a bit

Help me out bros
>>
>>34527213
fucking watch out.
kids can be brutal sometimes.
don't let them make you feel bad if you make any flaws.
>>
You'll do fine, don't sweat it. What language are you teaching?
>>
>>34527213
just beat the living shit outta the biggest kid in the class. use a chair or something if you need to.
>>
>>34527213
Mark your role as whatever teacher you want to come across from the moment you step in your class. Kids have elephant memory.
>>
>>34527213
Haven't you ever taught a class before you got hired? The fuck.
>>
Just tell them if they cause any shit you'll shoot up the school yourself. Don't forget to tell them you're an /r9k/ regular and they'll really be scared

But to be serious just brave it out, the first day'll be the hardest, the first week will only be like 1/4th as worrying, before you know it you'll be so relaxed and used to your job it's gonna bore you into suicidal depression
>>
You'll do fine my man. Remember they're just kids
>>
I'm no moral police but it's quite disturbing the amount of teachers browse r9k SMFH
>>
What grade are you teaching? Whatever you do don't remember that those students probably have bigger penis's and have had more sex than you.
>>
>>34527213
What language are you teaching?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.