[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with the fact that you will most likely never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: 284064245012.png (118KB, 737x714px) Image search: [Google]
284064245012.png
118KB, 737x714px
How do you cope with the fact that you will most likely never have a gf or a family of your own?
>>
>>34526941
I repress it. If I wouldn't do that, there would be no point in life right? That pic is kinda depressing. But maybe there is still hope? I'm 22 btw.
>>
File: 1485452895728.jpg (39KB, 393x390px) Image search: [Google]
1485452895728.jpg
39KB, 393x390px
>>34526941
I feel like I dodged a fuckhuge bullet.

I've been wanting to tell a close friend of mine that him having a kid was probably the worst thing that ever happened to him.
>>
File: 54192597_p0.jpg (786KB, 654x900px) Image search: [Google]
54192597_p0.jpg
786KB, 654x900px
>>34526941
I don't care because I have 2D to love.
Anyone who chases after 3DPD should hang themselves. What a wast of time.
>>
>>34526941
I don't need to cope. There's more to life than a stupid family and pussy.
>>
>>34526941
Stopped caring about it years ago
>>
>>34527098
pretty much me, same age and all

But I'm autistic so I kinda use that as an excuse to myself
>>
>>34527098

No hope if you couldn't get laid in high school or college.
You're not going to suddenly become a different person when you're already well past adolescence.
>>
>>34527229
Well, I'm just heavily insecure, depressed and filled with hatred. But maybe one day I will have worked myself out of this mess. But then again, will there be any women left in my cohort who aren't in a relationship or total roasties?
>>
>>34527324
>90% of the girls your age has already been plowed several times
>>
File: 1431549102308.jpg (69KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
1431549102308.jpg
69KB, 938x477px
>>34527324
>But maybe one day I will have worked myself out of this mess.
Nope, not true. You will never grow out of your sperginess. Time does nothing but make your sperginess worse.
>will there be any women left in my cohort who aren't in a relationship or total roasties?
Any female past age 16 you can consider tainted.
>>
>>34526941
life is great without women to fuck things up for you, just do your own thing and enjoy life. woman will only hurt you like a bad drug that makes you feel warm but empty inside.
>>
>>34527276
Y-you think so? But I had my reasons, like depression and shit. Maybe a therapist can help me. I think my brothers also got laid pretty late. Still they managed it somehow? Or maybe I just don't know all about what they did in HS?
>>
>>34527361
That's true. But there are still 10% to go. Do you think they did not get laid because they are totally deformed or because there are actually some who are not sluts? Maybe this criterion brings it down to 3% or so?
>>
>>34527484
let's say those 3% actually "saved" themselves for someone special, what makes you think they will choose you as the special one?
Why would they choose you instead of any other guy?
>>
File: 1411194401091.jpg (28KB, 296x288px) Image search: [Google]
1411194401091.jpg
28KB, 296x288px
>>34527363
Well that is sad. Wtf will I even do with my life? I could imagine myself as a great husband and father. But is there any way I can succeed? Maybe if I find some religious nutjobs. But then again they would have better options than a robot atheist weirdo.
>>
File: 1475071630716.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1475071630716.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
I don't care, I have bigger problems to be depressed about. A woman would only take my time and interrupt me on my way to fulfilling my dreams that won't be fulfilled anyway.
>>
>>34527563
>Why would they choose you instead of any other guy?
Well first of all the fact that I "saved" myself for them too. Other than that I will have to work on myself and become a successful man who can provide security and a good life. Maybe I can even impress someone with the novels I plan to publish. But these are all dreams of the future.
>>
File: family.jpg (114KB, 666x550px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
114KB, 666x550px
>>34527610
>I could imagine myself as a great husband and father

same
I used to imagine myself with a job, a house in a nice neighbourhood, nice neighbours and friends, a beautiful stay at home wife and children
But I ugess that's just american fiction

At least I'll be an uncle someday
every kid needs a weird uncle, right?
>>
>>34527708
>Well first of all the fact that I "saved" myself for them too.

Women don't value the same traits that men value. This is a major turn off for women. They want the guy that fucks lots of women and has plenty of options, not the guy who waits for marriage.
>>
File: vwRJuwi.jpg (414KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vwRJuwi.jpg
414KB, 1920x1080px
>>34526941
I watch/read a bunch of sappy romance. It feels great while I'm into it, although I often feel worse when a series is done. I just have to keep going.
>>
>>34527826
>Women don't value the same traits that men value. This is a major turn off for women. They want the guy that fucks lots of women and has plenty of options, not the guy who waits for marriage.

sadest and realest thing I've read today
This is why women's rights was a mistake
>>
I'm married and we don't want kids.
>>
>>34527826
The average women for sure. But we were talking about the magic 3% who actually have some decency.

>>34527808
I have a weird uncle indeed. But that's the last thing I want to be. He's always so depressed and cringeworthy. He had an imported gf from Romania who just wanted his money and he fell for it. Now he has a wife from Thailand.
>>
>>34527938
>he's always so depressed and cringeworthy

Fuck... I wanna be that guy
also I'll probably have a robot waifu and not some mail order bride
>>
>>34527098
If you go ham in the gym, focus on making money. You can fuck some virgin 17 hottie for sure and pimp her out

But the clock is tickin lad.
>>
File: IMG_1725.png (240KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1725.png
240KB, 500x540px
I've abandoned all hope and submitted
Things don't get better you just try to get used to it
I've always been a 3rd wheel or sat on the sidelines anyways
>>
>>34528091
>If you go ham in the gym, focus on making money

I did this
worst fucking year of my life and I didn't even get laid
now I'm back to being NEET and even though it's not perfect, it's certainly better than forcing yourself to do stuff you don't want to
>>
File: 1480563232976.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480563232976.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>34526941
I don't even want love, I just want to put my wiener in a war puss puss rather than a boipucci I've found on grindr..
I'm 23 and not having touched a female is kinda driving me insane
>>
>>34528166
I got laid, a gf and friends ect.
But you got the cure the autism too
>>
>>34526941
I feel nothin desu. Still pretty sure I'll find the one. Worst case I still got my bro and a whole world to rek
>>
>>34526941
I thought it was pretty shitty until I found true hell in a custody dispute.
>>
>>34528505
>cure the autism

I'm actually autistic though
and so far I haven't found the cure even thought I've tried to be "normal" my entire life

having autism is like missing a part of being human
>>
>>34528624
psychedelics, cocaine, and the rest of it

But don't actually do that. Addictions suck.
And you'll become wacky and a mortal being
>>
>>34528930
I've tried weedbut I don't like it and it just makes me mauseous and tired
I have been thinking about LSD but I'm too scared to try
>>
>>34528974
dont fuck with entheogens
>>
>>34528974
Meth cured my brother's autism. He doesn't do it anymore (just weed) and he's regressed back a bit but he's fine. He makes a good living building furniture, since his autistic hobby was whittling and shit, and he turned that shit into bank.
>>
>>34526941
I dont, I am buying a shotgun and getting really drunk.
No idea what will happen an dont care.
>>
>>34527421
Drugs never did that to me.
What the fuck are you taking?
>>
>>34529043
Just get a .22 and load it with rat shot.
>>
>>34526941
Yeah yeah, Kill yourself OP. Pussy is gross and for normies anyway
>>
I have hope even if it's slim
>>
>>34529189
Hahah oh wow you think that would work.
No I'm leaving a mess behind.
>>
>>34526941
>You can never go back
>Life has no second chances
>You will never feel the rush of emotions like the time you saw her with him for the first time
>You will never see him touching her hand and feeling her warmth
>You will never see her going out with him
>You will never see him telling her how pretty she looks in that dress on her newly posted profile picture
>You will never see her say "I love you, Chad" when she left messenger open
>You will never stare into her deep blue eyes as he runs his fingers through her thick hair and telling her he loves her when you come home early from work
>You will never feel the misery from that first time you catch them kissing
>You will never waste your years with her
>You will never lay in a field, tears streaming as you watch the stars with a whisky bottle in your hands
>You will never get kicked out at night from your own house
>You will never be cold, sleeping alone by yourself during a dark, winter night
>You will never experience divorce with her
>You will forever be left with the feeling that you lucked out
>You will forever remember that you avoided one of the worst things in life, being cucked by someone you loved
>You will forever be stuck in this reality
>You will never be truly unhappy
>You're getting older and time is ticking
>It's still not too late to meet someone now, you're a man and younger women like older men
>Nearly half of people your age already experienced what you avoided
>She has already experienced it with someone else
>But not you
>You will forever be free
>Life has no second chances
>But you lucked out
>And they can never go back
>>
>>34530569
Learn this lesson and head my warning.
Dont care about women.
>>
My life may be shit but the world continues to get more interesting, and tech continues to get better.

I can continue to live miserable for another 20 years, just out of curiosity to see how things go.
>>
It really does blow my mind sometimes, this is the reality of my life I am forced to accept. This is real life guys, its not a troll. We really did pretty much ruin our lives, not that we had a chance in the first place. At 26, its way over for me. Sure maybe I'll get lucky and meet someone, but I'll never be her first love, shit I won't even be her second or third or forth. At my age I would just be the back up guy, the safe guy, the "just in case", the "I guess he's good enough". I'm pretty sure I did something bad in my last life and am now living in my own personal hell.
>>
>>34526941
By running away from it.
>>
Excellent. I have no desire to further my own family as the one im in is more than enough.

As for girlfriends, i have a take it or leave it attitude about it.
>>
File: Collapse.jpg (89KB, 624x658px) Image search: [Google]
Collapse.jpg
89KB, 624x658px
>>34526941

> true, but..
> i will never stop drinking long enough to have face those facts sober

Haha, take that, bitch
>>
I FUCKING HATE PIC RELATED! THIS MAKES ME SADDER THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

Fuck you OP :,(
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.