[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents force me to apply for jobs or they're gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1478350230262.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px)
1478350230262.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
>parents force me to apply for jobs or they're gonna kick me out
>get a call back today for an interview

is the dream over robots?
>>
>>34526611
not for me. I had a job interview last friday but I didn't go because it was too scary.
>>
>>34526611
You can always apply for the federal government if you live in the US. Right now there is a hiring freeze ordered by Trump but once that ends the jobs will open up. They don't do interviews. The process is easy you apply online with a resume. Then if your resume contains the words they are looking for the job the machine tags it. After that you get called in for fingerprinting and they then background check you. If you have no criminal history they will call you or email you and tell you got the job and tell you what day and time to show up.
>>
>>34526684
What are the qualifications? And where would I look for listings and applications?
That actually sounds pretty great, but I don't have any college education or special skills besides fixing random computer shit over the years.

And what kind of background checks do they do? I have no criminal record, but I'm as weird and depressed as any other robot (though I've never been caught/diagnosed with anything). Would they look into personal stuff at all?
>>
>>34526942
You need a high school education of GED for lower end jobs. High ranking ones require college. Medium ranking ones require you to work your way up from the low paying jobs. Try looking for Grade 03 or Grade 04 work. The government puts the jobs on usajobs.gov so look there. There should only be military jobs on there right now though due to hiring freeze. Just wait a couple days after the hiring freeze ends to look. The background check is just criminal history and debt history. For instance if you have a debt owed to the government you cannot be hired. Mental illness history won't be looked unless you are applying for a military job.
>>
>>34526611
Yes it is over.
>>
Get the job and be so terrible that you get fired. Tell them you got bullied. Couple more months worth of sympathy to coast on.
>>
>>34527235
Are homeschooled applicants as fucked as they are everywhere else too?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.