[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This fat useless piece of shit is married >Meanwhile,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>This fat useless piece of shit is married
>Meanwhile, some people here can't even get laid
You've got some explaining to do
>>
>>34526434
>implying boogie gets laid
>>
>>34526473
he even admitted he watches his wife do other men.
>>
>>34526494
source? gonna be dissappointed if this is true
>>
>marrying someone who he can't even have sex with
>probably doesn't even talk to her
>she's waiting for him to die any minute now to claim his riches and youtube channel
damn, I'm jealous
>>
File: 1483852565648.jpg (106KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483852565648.jpg
106KB, 600x600px
>>34526434
he has fame, if you've got even a scrap of fame bitches will flock to you

case in point: moonmeander. Was a 20something robot virgin masturbating doujins on exhentai working some shitty wagecuck job before he started streaming in HoN. Started streaming, got noticed, ended up playing competitive, did well and before he even made money he had like 3 different white gfs due to his extremely minor e-celebrity status. Moved on to DotA2 and was part of a legendary team and now has so many bitches at his dick he picks up a new one after every tournament, dumps the old one before to concentrate on the game.

Despite being a 5/10 at best with his sole redeeming physical feature being non-manlet status, he has access to thousands of slutty groupies who want a claim to fame, even if it's as the official dick sucker to a Z list internet celebrity.
>>
>boogie is literally, as in physically incapable of having sex due to sheer size
>>
>>34526552
shit anon, i can't find the video atm but it was from like 2014.
>>
File: Boogie.png (738KB, 747x611px) Image search: [Google]
Boogie.png
738KB, 747x611px
He's rich. Also some women get turned on from feeding men to death
>>
>>34526552
There was a video where he said he and his wife have an "open" relationship with her being the open part of it while he rots in his computer chair.
>>
>>34526599
That's a good point, since women love attention and fame gives you shitload of it, ideal way to get grills is just to be known by lot of people. Don't even have to be really famous. Even if you play in a shitty hipster band noone seems to know, it triggers their attentionseeking strings.
>>
>>34526434
>Tfw no obese applesauce-chugging man cave bf
>>
Boogie is the ultimate robot
>>
how is this hog-man not dead already? Ive known fit men that drop dead from heart attacks in their 30s and this enormous sack of cellulite is still ticking?
>>
He's in an (((open marriage)))
>>
He's got that money. Besides I doubt he gets sex. His wife fucks other dudes and he probably just watches blacked while rubbing his tiny peepee like its a clitoris.
I hope that pile of human filth just dies already.
>>
>>34526434
he's already been thoroughly btfo by our guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
>>
>>34526714
The only thing open about his relationship is his wife's legs
>>
File: 1484964024267.jpg (5KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1484964024267.jpg
5KB, 250x247px
HOW CAN THIS FAT FUCK HAVE A WIFE AND ME WHO LIFTS AND RUNS EVERYDAY CANT EVEN GET A GF

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
>>34526714
Hahaha Jesus Christ
>>
>>34526434
His wife is just as fat as him. Anyone on this board can get a fat chick.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.