[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Is sex extremely common? >And if it is how common is it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1484921885340.jpg (147KB, 1086x1511px) Image search: [Google]
1484921885340.jpg
147KB, 1086x1511px
>Is sex extremely common?
>And if it is how common is it?
>Do most people have sex everyday?
>>
>>34525524
No

it depends on the person and the state their life is right at the moment

Not at all. Only people in really sexually intense relationships have sex everyday
>>
>>34525524
>Is sex extremely common?And if it is how common is it?
I wonder, too. Hollywood sure tells us it is.

No. That`s for sure. My roommate doesn`t have sex with her bf when he`s over.
>>
>>34525766

It seems like all normies talk about is sex and getting laid so it has to be quite common.
>>
>>34525524
It's somewhat common. Usually normies have sex every other week or so if they're not in a relationship. Anything more than 2 months without sex is considered a "dry spell."
>>
>>34525794

Sex is common, but many normies exaggerate how often they have it
>>
>>34525524
Yes.
>>And if it is how common is it?
Extremely.
Yes.
>>
>>34525794
normies talk about sex because they always want it
they always want it because it's not as common as they'd like but not so rare they learn to live without

what I'm trying to say is that the normies are the ones truly suffering
>>
>>34525524
i'm a reformed robot turned normie.

if im single i have sex about once a month, maybe every 2 months with a new girl

when you start a new relationship, you always have tons of sex. my last gf we were averaging 5+ times a day the first few months
>>
>>34525981
>i'm a reformed robot turned normie.
>if im single i have sex about once a month
>my last gf we were averaging 5+ times a day

Can you please greentext how you did that?
>>
>>34525524

Is that a fucking spider on her stomach?
>>
It is because that's how the Earth was populated. Without sex, we would not have 7 billion+ people in the world.

It's very common for the majority to have had sex by the time they are in their twenties. It's less common among people who do not pursue (serial) monogamous relationships. The person who had 20 one night stands without a lasting relationship to mention may have only had sex 20 times. From personal experience, I've only been with 4 people. I'd say it is safe to say I've had sex likely a thousand times. Not with a lot of people, no, but those in relationship get the benefit of sex. I've had more sex then my friends who have been with 17 random people. It varies in frequency and novelty from person to person.

It can be common to have sex everyday at the beginning of a relationship or upon moving in with a partner partially due to the excitement. It is not uncommon for this to taper off the longer the relationship continues. It is extremely healthy for those in a relationship to at least be having sex a few times a week. Relationships in which someone is only have sex with their partner... a few times a month is extremely unhealthy unless there are obvious, permissible reasons as to why it is not happening.
>>
>>34526156
Birthmark i think

>>34525981
Robot to Normie transition guide please.
>>
File: gross.png (180KB, 323x278px) Image search: [Google]
gross.png
180KB, 323x278px
what is this, it looks disgusting
>>
>>34525524
>is sex extremely common

One of the most common things people anywhere will do today or any day.

>how common is it?

Most people have "sexually active" periods. This is both from a long term/age perspective and from the individual view. Even people you think of as "promiscuous" (ie high sexual access) will likely undergo periods of low libidio, despite the opportunity.

Most people don't. I doubt most "sexually active" people. Talk to random normies, a usual sex life for people is 3-5 times a week and often that can include multiple sessions in one day, rather than spread out
>>
>>34525981
>>34526134
I was socially awkward and heavily bullied growing up.

I was always tall and overweight growing up so I never got a gf or lost my virginity in high school, although being big allowed me to start on the football team even though I was like the only one who never got invited to parties.

I was in high school from 03 - 07 and pretty much just played WoW and football. I had like one real friend.

Worked a couple dead end jobs before i got sick of a go nowhere life, lost 50 pounds, and enlisted in the Marines.

The Marines made a man out of me. Lost my virginity at 19 so that gave me some confidence. Also, underneath my fat I had a good looking body and a decent face. Started reading /fit/ and got in great shape.

I've never been super confident, even after all these years i'm still slightly self conscious. However, talking to women IS a skill you have to practice, and i'm ok at it now.

Best advice I an give is, get /fit/. You can't change your face or height, but you can be jacked.
>>
>>34526358

How tall are you?

Origanal
>>
>>34525524
Not as much as you'd think

I'm a pretty average notagirl, and I've had sex with 5 different people. I've known people who have had like 12 sexual partners. So it varies, but it's very rare to actually have someone say 20+ (theyre usually lying or they're a druggie)

Maybe. In a relationship, it's wayyy more likely because it's always an option. And if you live together there's a lot of opportunity. I'd say in a relationship it's like 4/week average, and as a single person you can easily go months without it, even normies
>>
File: Carisha.jpg (93KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Carisha.jpg
93KB, 667x1000px
About 65% of people are in relationships and the'll on average most likely have sex 2 or maybe 3 times a week.
Women and men with fuck buddies will have sex 1 times a week or maybe more.
That's a sincere estimate.

Take notice, familia, once you have a gf for 2 months, touching her boobs whenever you're in private is just a fun thing but not a big deal.
You usually don't get that horny feel you get when you see a hot girl on the street and almost pop a boner. Deciding to have sex is night program, maybe in extension to watch a show.

Finally, the women you fap to are not average. They are the top 3% of girls. If you undress a random cute girl, chances are her tits are not firm, full and perfectly shaped like the ones you see of girls that end up one websites for guys to fap to
>>
>>34525524

At least once a week. Tomorrow when you see someone you know make a mental note. Then in a week when you see them again think back, they've had sex since you first made that mental note.

I know it's really weird.
>>
It depends what circles you're in
I hang out with normies and chads. I'm one myself. And sex is extremely common in our circle. I have it about 4 times a week but 7 would be just as easy.
>>
>>34526202
rtn is just like ftm: you just need testosterone and a new pair of balls.
>>
>>34525981

But where do you find these girls? This is the part that baffles me. You just find random girls you don't know once a month and have sex with them?
>>
>>34526358
>>34526443
>inb4 6'2" but height doesn't matter
>>
>>34526642
I wonder about this too, do they have random girls on speed dial or something?
>>
>>34526443

6'3

>>34526642

When i'm single like I am now, I'm on tinder, which is just side game. Throw out a line and maybe something bites. I don't go straight for sex like many guys do (I do want more than that) so average 2-3 dates a month, sleep with maybe 1.

I have a nice face and am tall, so women will be flirtatious and initiate conversations with me a bars, which account for most of my conquests after tinder.
>>
>>34526642
One of my friends confided in me she'd been with 17 people before she got married. Another friend confided in me just recently that they had been with 26 people to date so far. My ex-boyfriend has now been with 19 people to date, 6 in the past year alone. Yes, I suppose it is just finding random people you don't really know, getting to know them, and having sex? I don't know all the details, but that seems to be what they did.
>>
>>34526642
Most people have a social circle, I guess.
>>
>>34526628

>you just need testosterone and a new pair of balls

transition confirmed
>>
>>34525524
She's hot af
>>
File: 1453021246184.gif (988KB, 450x285px) Image search: [Google]
1453021246184.gif
988KB, 450x285px
>>34526688
Meet mutual friends, on parties or outdoor activities, or on tinder, or even approach in a public place or restaurant. Or in a club, if you're into that.
You exchange contact data. You write a week on WhatsApp. Meet for a coffee. Meet for cinema. Invite her to watch a movie. Touch her hips, legs. If she doesn't resists, she probably looks for someone to fuck her - and that one's gonna be you.

All women you see on the street, except the retardedly shy, regularly want to feel cock penetrating their body. Your mom too.
>>
>>34525524
Sauce? Looks like my friend.
>>
>>34526533
>Women and men with fuck buddies will have sex 1 times a week or maybe more.
Nope. Fuck buddies fuck more than relationship cucks. I had a fuck buddy in college, and my female friend who was in a relationship, was surprised when I told her I fucked her pretty much everyday
>>
SEX IS REQUIRED FOR THE CONTINUATION OF HUMAN KIND

HOW COMMON DO YOU THINK IT FUCKING IS
>>
>>34526829
I already beat you to the punchline.
>>
File: 17.jpg (832KB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
832KB, 4000x2667px
>>34526810
Well, I just projected.
I have 2 fuck buddies, one for Sunday and one for booty calls when I'm really horny.

Mind you, I'm "old" and we all have jobs. I won't drive over to them (or vice versa) 3 times a week.
>>
>>34526929
How did you get them? I'm out of college and looking for some stank, but I'm too scared for tinder
>>
>>34526350
I saw this thread on the front page and stopped by. All three points this guy makes are solid.

Sidenote: If you want to get laid frequently, get in a committed relationship with mutual sexual attraction and stick with it. If you want to get laid frequently and not just have one partner, get a committed relationship with mutual sexual attraction and a partner who is willing to share. "Swinger" communities are surprisingly common, large and well organized.

Sex is really common however most of the time people who seem satisfied with their lives and partners are actually getting the most. People brag because they are insecure.
>>
>>34526755

Hearing things like this makes me realise just how abnormal I truly am.
>>
File: dissaprovingpepegun.jpg (22KB, 406x389px) Image search: [Google]
dissaprovingpepegun.jpg
22KB, 406x389px
>>34527072

Yeah, I'll make sure to do that.
>>
>>34525981

I'm also reformed. I doubt you're trying that hard too. When i literally don't try at all this is pretty much how it goes for me. When I do try (by using tinder, or just approaching girls when im out) I can fuck 3-5 new girls multiple times in one month. And that isn't really "trying" either... mostly I just message a bunch of girls off tinder and set up multiple meetings on the weekends. These are girls that I practically outright ask to fuck and they say yes (or they ask me to fuck first). A lot of those girls become bootycalls too so I guess if I really wanted I could be having sex daily. Not pretending they're 10's but they're never fat/chubby nor have ugly faces, I guess strong 7's at least. Any robot would fuck them and would probably want to date them. The hotter they are like stacey's I still match with but they take wayyyy more effort to fuck, I'd have to message them constantly and go on actual dates with them and it's just not worth it to me.

I don't do that anymore though. It's a lot of effort to juggle girls like that. Especially when they start to get attached and go crazy that you won't date them. I don't care that much for sex with girls I don't like personality wise so lately I turn down sex and rather jerk off. I want a gf but I know what I want in a partner and I haven't found a girl like that yet.
>>
>>34525524
migrated normie who wound up here

depends on age categories, but mostly yes, yes it is.
when in a steady relationship +- 5 times a week
sometimes (if time and work allows it)
>>
File: 03.jpg (799KB, 2667x4000px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
799KB, 2667x4000px
>>34527066
To scared of tinder how? What could happen?

I chatted one up at Starbucks
>"Hey, can you look for my stuff while I'm at the toilet" ...
>"thanks" ...
>"what book are you reading" ...
>15 mintutes chatting
>*ask for number*
>write her way way later if she wants to go for a casual lunch and find out she needs to get laid
And the other is indeed a tinder gal.
In fact there are a bunch of tinder girls I could fuck a few times if it was really necessary. Tinder is good in that you know they want sex before you start talking, it's less of a frustration (but the damaged goods rate is very very high)

>>34527144
When I finally rejected a really hot girl (for her personality), I felt accomplished and kinda got over that phase too. If I didn't have other partners in line, I'd probably never quitted the single one.
>>
>>34525524
In relationships, I usually have sex 3 to 4 times a week. It's usually much more in the honeymoon period though, i.e. the first 3 months of the relationship or so.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.