[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a sad story for you bots, I had forgotten about it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: CIcHqbkWUAAfUv-~2.jpg (46KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
CIcHqbkWUAAfUv-~2.jpg
46KB, 477x477px
Here's a sad story for you bots, I had forgotten about it but it made me have a feel.

> be me in HS, sophomore
> marching band kid, only people I talked to were in band and I never even made any lasting friendships because I was homeschooled until highschool
> (If you are ever a parent please never homeschool your kids, it's cruel)
> be my virgin beta self, never had a gf, never even tried to talk to a girl
> ok
> so in marching bands, they have these competitions called "Band Reviews" where you just go out and show off your band with other bands, it's the best thing ever
> the first review my band did every season is at home in California
if you ever have the chance to come to California I recommend Santa Cruz. It's a cute little beach town
> after my band matches there is always a nice long time to wait until the awards ceremony, which is the best part of the day
> you get a few thousand high school bandies together on the beach or in the hometown's football stadium and they all scream their heads off and go wild, I loved it
> in the few hours before the awards I liked to take the time and wander around the Beach Boardwalk because I hardly ever go outside and I wanted to pretend to have a good time
now the main part of the story
> in band there was a girl
> I think she was two years older than me so she was a senior then, maybe a junior
> she played bagpipes and was always practicing with the other bagpipes in the back rooms or outside so I almost never saw her in class
> she was amazing
> she was really smart, artsy, cute, probably about 5'6" or shorter
> always calm, polite, laughed a lot too
> I thought she was amazing
> I never said anything to her so she probably didn't know I exist (but not in a mean way)

Cont?
>>
I read your shit. Go on.
>>
>>34525502
oregnalio commentatusio
>>
>>34525502
Cont

Back to the story
> Band review day comes, we match, change and that's it. People go off to do their own thing and have fun
> I hardly remember anything from that day, so the story is more feels than a real story
> one way or another I end up near her (I won't give her a fake name because that seems weird so we can call her A)
> again, sorry for no details, makes for a shitty story but whatever
> I think she says something about going to the Boardwalk and hitting up the arcade, one way or another I end up coming along
Some more details
> I was homeschooled in a Christian family, so there were a couple things I didn't know about like evolution (I couldn't care either way honestly) and homosexuality
> now you would never guess it but A was a lesbian
> she honestly seemed completely normal (sorry if that offends you)
> to make matters worse I had almost no idea what homosexuals were like
> I had a gay friend a year or two above me, I think he liked me but I didn't get what he was saying and was straight anyway
> I had even less idea what lesbians were like, I thought all they did was scissor each other or something weird like that
> at one point I was introduced to A's girlfriend
> she was more of your typical lesbian, you could tell by looking at her pretty easily
> anyway
> after the band review I somehow end up with A and one way or another her friend (we'll call her B) shows up
> the three of us go down to the boardwalk
> twolesbosandavirgbot.jpeg
> for a few hours they just walked around the Beach and the boardwalk and the arcade, just chatting
> I awkwardly tagged along
> I always have this fantasy of getting jumped by some random dude and fighting to protect a girl but it has never happened
> somewhere in the back of my mind I probably felt protective, or needed, or something chilvarous
> of course not, but a dude can dream right?

Cont for last part?
>>
>>34525785
just keep posting you fucking faggot, here's your fucking (you)
>>
File: 1411194401091.jpg (28KB, 296x288px) Image search: [Google]
1411194401091.jpg
28KB, 296x288px
>>34525785
Just do it. You don't have to ask. Go ahead.
>>
>>34525785
You're right about homosexuals, they're not normal and dikes do scissor each other all day
>>
>>34525785
Don't leave us waiting
>>
Last part of the story

> at one point we are walking down the street
> the three of us side by side by side
> walking and chatting, me clueless the whole time
> A says we should hold hands
> oshitwhattup.png
> never talked to a girl seriously, never done anything remotely social, just botted through HS
> I don't know what to say
> I want to of course
> even though I barely know her
> even though I have never been in a relationship at all ever ever
> she notices my hesitation
> she says: "It doesn't have to be like a couple or anything, just for fun"
> "Sure"
> The three of us hold hands and walk
> in a row, me, A, and B
> I get to hold her hand
> I get to go outside and do something fun with anyone
> a girl on top of that, one I like
> incredible
> I think I swing my hand a little, she does too
> for a second or two we walk and hold hands, not really say anything
> it's the closest I have ever been to a girl before
> it's amazing
> we awkwardly disengage after a few seconds, I guess something was off. I was probably holding too tight or something stupid, I don't know.
> we keep walking.
nothing else happens. That's literally it
> mfw it's been three years and I have never spoken to anyone from HS since
> mfw I have never had a girlfriend or even someone I liked or even someone that would know I like them
> mfw I will probably die alone and sad because I never go outside
> and all I want to do is like someone, have them n is I like them, have other people know we like each other.
> to be able to go outside and hug in public, kids when other people are around
> to be a couple
> publicly
>
> mfw nothing in the whole world would make me happier than holding hands in public

I'm only 18. What do I do? I just sleep through everything. I never go outside. I just play Skyrim, watch animu, and lurk on /b/ and /r9k/. Help
>>
Sorry if there are any typos, I pre typed it but didn't spell check very well
>>
>>34526117
I once had a girl sit next to me on the bus it was great senpai
>>
that was disappointing
>>
>>34526117
Try and contact A
>>
File: 1440447126637.png (206KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1440447126637.png
206KB, 480x360px
>>34526117
I know what you feel. I'm 22. These short moments where we see how beautiful things could be, but then we are alone again, and left with our memories and regrets.
>>
>>34526336
I never had a phone throughout HS. I would borrow someone's phone to call my mom if I couldn't bike home because of rain or shit, it was always embarrassing.
Never in 4 years did I ever go over to someone's house, invite someone over, or go do something just to do it. I never even asked someone's number with the intent of calling them back h less it was practical

I didn't really have friends at all, and that was in the past. It's not important to me.
>>
>>34526410
>It's not important to me.

Yea, it is
>>
>>34526426
I like being alone
Or at least I've convinced myself I'm better off that way.

Seriously though, I had completely forgotten about that until today when another bot mentioned hand holding somewhere, I forget
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.