[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we quell the negative emotions inside of us? The jealousy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 4q454.png (11KB, 712x520px) Image search: [Google]
4q454.png
11KB, 712x520px
How do we quell the negative emotions inside of us? The jealousy, hatred, envy. How do you robots do it? And if you don't, why did you embrace the anger?
>>
If any of us truly knew how to do that we would be successful and wouldn't be here would we.
>>
>>34525409
True. I just want to believe that there is a short term solution, some way to just go out and have one night in which I'm not perpetually being consumed by vitriol.
>>
>>34525344
Focus on your desires; on what you want out of life. As long as you are doing that no negativity can get you.
>>
>>34525344
I pump all my emotions into sports.
After I have reset to being too tired to care, I either play video games orcare for my various tropical fish tanks and plants.

Cyborg memes aside, I have experienced women, and all the extra-negative emotion they hold for me. This lifestyle has kept me happy through Neet-dom for years, without even a thought of getting a gf.
>>
>>34525527
Sounds reasonable.
OP here, the reason why I started this is because I want to hang out with this girl. She's my only friend at my Uni, but every other time we do something this guy she is just fucking (not dating) comes along.
There was a time when we mutually felt a lot for each other, but the way things happened, it didn't work out. Still, I'm madly in love with her, and I can usually just repress it and go on with my day. But when this guy shows up, I need to force myself from visibly becoming enraged, and I'm tired. I don't wanna be this way, i just want to have my one irl friend and not feel a combination of brutal hatred and unexplainable love. I'm trying to end these feeling before I boil over and destroy everything.

I know this seems trivial, or like I'm some norman, but i don't wanna be alone anymore. She treats me like an actual human being.
>>
File: 175474674436.png (166KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
175474674436.png
166KB, 499x499px
>>34525690
>every other time we do something this guy she is just fucking (not dating) comes along.
>>
>>34525690
This is beyond unhealthy
You will gain nothing from pursuing this torturing friendship anon
>>
>>34525690
If you were actually friends you wouldn't care who she fucks desu.

I'm the sports guy, and you just need a hobby to fill the time that cutting her out of your life will create. Work on yourself or do something that is actually fun, don't keep beating yourself against this wall, as you will look back on it in a few years and deeply regret the time you waste now.
>>
File: guts wojak.jpg (24KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
guts wojak.jpg
24KB, 205x246px
>>34525344
Negative emotions are a shadow of positive emotions, forsake the flame.
>>
>>34525724
Yeah i know kek
>>34525880
I mean I have constructive hobbies, i try to fill my time accordingly, but when i even see her my heart drops in my chest. i don't wanna feel this way, and for a time I just tried hating her for how she made me fell to just get over her. You can see how that worked out.
It sounds like I'll just lurk back into the shadows, I just hate this.
>>34525798
I've been doing this for months, I'm trying to let go believe me, but every time I get a text (or have to see her on campus) I just warm up.
Either path I take all I see is disappointment ahead, but I guess your right, it's better for one path to be shorter.
>>
>>34526716
Yeh bud just pour all that angst into your hobbies.
You will thank yourself later.
>>
File: smoking_man.jpg (152KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smoking_man.jpg
152KB, 640x360px
I used to be extremely angry and get easily irritated at meaningless things a few years ago
I went through a phase of self analysis and I think I have a better grip on the underlying issues in my life now
I don't know if it's simply part of growing older but I feel a lot more present and in control of my emotions
Has any other anons had a similar change of character experience?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.