[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop the /pol/ narrative from taking me over? I used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (649KB, 826x596px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
649KB, 826x596px
How do i stop the /pol/ narrative from taking me over?

I used to be pretty liberal, and was using /pol/ as a way to get a more right wing perspective into my very left-wing dominated life.
For a while I felt like i was making positive progress and educating myself more on different beliefs and economic theories.

But then all of a sudden I found myself down a rabbit hole where I was denying climate change and attacking all muslims.
I was recently btfo by one of my liberal "friends" on the issue of climate change and i'm looking to bring more of a liberal perspective back into my life.

Any help?
>>
>>34524492
Best thing to do is find information on your own and form opinions by yourself. Both the right and the left are very biased.
>>
>>34524492
You must report to your local rehabilitation program for curing your fascism. Its under the program of cis male white patriarchy oppression natural order evil class. A feminist will examine you and a qt trap will succ your ponos to see your reactions.
>>
>>34524492
Stop going to /pol/ if you are easily influenced. Seriously its very bad for you and in fact imo worse than being a liberal. Just educate yourself would be the best option.
>>
Remember that when you join the /pol/ narrative, you are still a whiny little brat. You can be a whiny little brat with rainbow flags and safe spaces. You can be a whiny little brat with Nazi flags and Return of Kings. The choice is yours.

Or you can say, "Fuck these fucking pills," throw them in the toilet, and realize the world is not so black and white and formulate your opinions which may fall on either side of the spectrum. You may not have many friends if you chose this option, but you will have your sense of dignity.
>>
>>34524492
Can't stop the truth or the realities of life.. that's what so funny about being a liberal its all complete bullshit and some people can't handle that fact. They will literally fight to protect their own lies

>tfw this is exactly like the matrix its literally insane
>>
>>34524492 (OP) #
Can't stop the truth or the realities of life.. that's what so funny about being a conservative its all complete bullshit and some people can't handle that fact. They will literally fight to protect their own lies

>tfw this is exactly like the matrix its literally insane
>>
>>34524925
This is what the left actually thinks is an argument
>>
>>34524925
>>34524877
But I've just spend the last couple of hours trying to educate myself better.

Global warming is the reality of life, trump is wrong but you guys won't admit it.
>>
>>34524492
You should grow more testosterone since you are clearly lacking it now. then become an actual adult individual and fulfill your rational self-interest
>>
>>34524948
Global warming is strictly due to overpopulation its the politically correct way of saying there are too many people

You guys are just like us.. except you are gay and virtue signalers. Like that actually does anything other than just demonstrate what children you actually are
>>
>>34524944
Don't give a shit about what you think I am. Both sides of you fucktards are flinging the same shit
>>
simply take break from /pol/ would be good, taking break from 4chan would be even better and taking break from internet would be best. don't forget that this is just a window to reality and it can't make you see its entirety, it cant cover all aspects of life no matter how many people can participate in it. and how many redpills (which are many times true) there are or how many opinions and viewpoints there are many things in life big and mostly little that for example /pol/ overlooks. i get that bigger picture can be dark but in reality there is also light. scumbags exist and they are everywhere, but you have seen good people in your life didn't you? you've been kind sometime? even scumbags may have done something good. take your redpills as you would take anything else, just the rightdose not too much, not too less.
also have in mind that on 4 chan there are many kinds of posters, there are many kinds of entitties with many different agendas, you can't know who is behind every post, you can only assume, so don't take anyones word for anything. close your eyes and ignore content that has no use and can only fuck you up mentally and qon't make any other difference.
be sure to have your opinion on everything and double check every 'fact' yourself. and finally how banal it may sound, please do go outside even if you are alone, breathe fresh air think about stuff, talk to friends of you have any about stuff you read o 'some forum' and take their opinion about that subject as you would take any anon's post, with croticism. generally try to have positive outlook, hoq dark the tines may be... it will always in any aituation help you. despairing and learned helpnessnes(google this shit) will never help you. focusing on presebt reality and on surrounding sotuation, and having somewhat positive outlook may give you some stamina to endure bad things.
extremism is bad doesn't matter left or right it always ends bad, draw only usefull good stuff from both if them (cont)
>>
>>34524492
Maybe you should not be false flagging on the Internet for a start
>>
>>34524994
try to imrove yourself physucally and mentally, get a hobby help make other peoples lives easier, and be somewhat busy so you have other things to think about
>>
>>34524948
Its also funny, and I know because you guys won't let this shit go.

Our media, our kike subverted media, had you believe Hillary was a shoe-in when instead Trump won in a massive landslide. It's you retarded liberals in your safe spaces (cities or strong-holds if you will) that literally shit things up for everyone else but you don't care as long as you get to stay in your all white neighborhoods and preach to all other Americans about tolerance

What fucking tolerance, you all move to these neighborhoods to avoid these savage pieces of shit, how about you actually try dealing with them instead of telling everyone else too.
>>
>>34524999
waste of trips

dasdasdaserqw
>>
>>34525038
You're a waste of air my friend
>>
>>34524994
"You always said anger breads more anger and don't spill blood unless its necessary, but those were in times of peace, it's not like that now.. NOT ANYMORE!!!"

Cool samurai champloo quote
>>
>>34524492
how does global warming affect you even a little bit? look outside, the sky is not falling. even if everyone in the US buys a $40,000 hybrid how are you going to stop countries like China polluting. anyway the best solutions are coming from people like Elon Musk (who liberals want to tax 100%)
>>34524999
yeah smells like it
>>
>>34525068
I voted for trump you cuck doesn't mean i need to gargle the entire /pol/ cock
>>
>>34525202
You gargle entire cocks every day, how am I supposed to believe you when you say you've only licked the tip of /pol/ you fag
>>
>>34524980
So you admit that people contribute to climate change. Good.
>>34525035
>It's you retarded liberals in your safe spaces (cities or strong-holds if you will) that literally shit things up for everyone else
You're beyond saving.
>>34525117
>it doesn't affect me and others will keep polluting anyway
You're part of the problem.
>>
>>34524492
>believing in climate change as a rapid progression and caused by humans

Lmao, may as well sign up for some chemtrail talks too.
Have a look at the underlying numbers used to gather their "concensus" by environmental scientists about wether Global Warming is "real".

If you managed to get BTFO you simply haven't searched for enough sources.
>>
>>34525337
ok lemme just shut down the powerplants (should be easy to get people to give up electricity) trucking companies, airlines etc. seriously I drive maybe 30 miles a week what do you want. the moral grandstanding is what's wrong with you bird brains. IMO the way out is forward not restriction, regulatory band-aids and 100% taxes.
>>
File: 1409220148527.jpg (40KB, 478x483px) Image search: [Google]
1409220148527.jpg
40KB, 478x483px
>be left-leaning moderate
>think the trump administration is a garbage fire
>starting to unconsciously support it because it pisses off self-righteous college liberals and redditards
I just hate their smug attitudes and victim complexes

I also hate the other side, the /pol/ crybabies that are the exact same thing but conservative

how do I stop basing my opinions on schadenfreude
>>
>>34525526
You can't. You realize the Democrat party is corrupt and destroying themselves. They created the perfect environment for Trump to win. He was waiting for an election he knew he could win. And the Demshits delivered it, by being complete retards, nominating Satan's special girl: Clinton, and pusshing everyone towards Trump.

They shot themselves in the foot, and they learned nothing from this election. Expect a 2nd Trump term.
>>
File: Wizard Pepe.jpg (51KB, 747x850px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Pepe.jpg
51KB, 747x850px
>>34524492
Climate change is an iffy issue, the real question is how much humans effect climate change, and how negative will those effects be. Obviously there's no climate change apocalypse coming anytime soon, but if countries like India and China keep increasing their output of greenhouse gases and smog, then things will get pretty shitty, mostly for them though. Honestly both right and left people give pretty shit info on climate change, just stick to unbiased experts, and be skeptical of anything some random person tells you.
As for Muslims, /Pol/ is pretty much right about them, their's no benefit to flooding your country with 3rd world Muslim immigrants, and they have a tendency to overrun countries by force.
>>
File: Eyeglass Pepe.jpg (20KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Eyeglass Pepe.jpg
20KB, 251x201px
>>34525526
Well where do you get your info from? If you're getting info while being fed opinions, then it's going to be biased as hell.
>>
>>34524492
Stop looking for narratives and perspectives to dictate your views. Parse the facts and decide things for yourself.

>I was recently btfo by one of my liberal "friends" on the issue of climate change

How? There aren't even good arguments for climate change, it's literally held up on shady figures based on poor sampling, low response rate opinion polls, and shaming.

>But then all of a sudden I found myself down a rabbit hole where I was denying climate change and attacking all muslims

Nothing wrong with this. All Muslims are either bad Muslims or believe in values which are violent and antithetical to our ways of life. Don't fall for the "not all" meme aka the shield of moderates.
>>
>>34524492
>get redpilled
>how do i become a bluepilled cuck again
also how the fuck did you got btfo , you mean on the argument? yes climate change is real, but it's not caused by men, of course men have an influece on that, and it would be nice if we polluted less, but it's not that big deal to the point that we will destroy earth.
>>
>>34525871
This. THere's a reason why there are so few christians left in the middle east. And why India hates muslims more than anyone.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.