[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop acting kinky and submissive online. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: ah.png (130KB, 246x248px) Image search: [Google]
ah.png
130KB, 246x248px
I can't stop acting kinky and submissive online. I've been trying to treat it as a minor distraction but I genuinely started enjoying degrading myself and letting men do that to me to the point of objectification...
what do
>>
i understand that feels
>>
post some pictures of your genitals
>>
I do the same. I love it so much, being humiliated online.
>>
You sound like a massive whore. What do you usually do to degrade yourself?
>>
File: oop.gif (382KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
oop.gif
382KB, 480x270px
>tfw posting pics of myself and teasing men has become a daily way for me to relax
>>
>>34524079
Where do you go to do this desu? Is it on a chan or on some chat site?
>>
>>34524079
>>34524501
>>34525660

post pics, you naughty sluts.
>>
File: 1485696360740.png (248KB, 545x595px) Image search: [Google]
1485696360740.png
248KB, 545x595px
>>34525720
>being this generic and typical in your 'degradation'
>>
I can't seem to stop either. Whenever I meet someone here I seem to be super submissive and let them know this early on so they can do whatever they please with me. I don't know why I do this, it truly is how I am but I feel like such a whore for getting excited and happy from it :c
>>
>>34524079
Its because you are a degenerate that deserves to be tied down in a gas chamber
>>
>>34525729
this is a generic and typical lewd thread, fag
>>
>>34525844
>t-this is a general and typical lewd thread
lmao i just called your way with words absolute shit and you get all defensive over it, i wouldn't be surprised if you get turned down all the time faggot
>>
>>34525694
this is after a single post on r/roleplaykik
most of them are pretty simple and don't work that well for me, but some men are incredibly creative with their verbal abuse.

slut thread!
>>34525780
>>34524501
>>34524402
Do you prefer roleplaying or real life chat and instructions? What gets you off the most? I'm really into verbal abuse as of lately...
>>
File: slutlife.png (20KB, 718x298px) Image search: [Google]
slutlife.png
20KB, 718x298px
(forgot to include the screenshot im dumb)
>>
Degenerates please delete this thread
>>
>>34525933
Real life mostly, although you seem pretty popular and I tend to get quite jealous...
>>
>>34525879
I wasn't the anon who posted that you flaming homo, he's obviously scampered off in shame. These sorts of threads are shit, it's the same every time - betas asking for grainy photos of some guy in panties and fags acting hard to get because they have a Hank hill ass.
>>
>>34525729
>>34525879

who told you you could smart off like this, you little bitch? the only part of you worth anything is between your legs. so are you going to post a picture, or are you just a worthless little whore that can't even back up what her stupid mouth is saying?
>>
>>34526045
For online play it's easy to find eager men for any fetish really haha! Some of them, the more gentle types, thanked me for making them cum and I'm weirdly proud of that.
>>
File: bn.png (165KB, 500x783px) Image search: [Google]
bn.png
165KB, 500x783px
>>34526079
Sun Tzu also rendered as Sun Zi was a Chinese general, military strategist, and philosopher who lived in the Spring and Autumn period of ancient China. Sun Tzu is traditionally credited as the author of The Art of War, a widely influential work of military strategy that has affected both Western and Eastern philosophy. Aside from his legacy as the author of The Art of War, Sun Tzu is revered in Chinese and the Culture of Asia as a legendary historical figure. His birth name was Sun Wu, and he was known outside of his family by his courtesy name Changqing. The name Sun Tzu by which he is best known in the West is an honorific which means "Master Sun."
>>
I made a girl leave her husband over me, I'm literally a homewrecker just from flirting with girls online
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.