[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my virignity. Thing is, it was with a trap. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: trap (2).jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
trap (2).jpg
51KB, 640x480px
I lost my virignity. Thing is, it was with a trap.

I've never been one for relationships because I don't really share a lot of interests with women my age. That should have been the giveaway.

I saw this girl and actually ended up talking to her. Was a bit autistic, I won't like, but she seemed to be equally autistic. We both liked video games, weed, and things like that. We ended up hanging out a few times, but when I asked if she wanted to actually make it a date, she withdrew and didn't talk to me for a week. Gave up, thinking I didn't realize I was friendzoned, but she admitted she was a trap. Pre-op, but had been on hormones since puberty, and was saving up for the surgery.

I wasn't sure how I feel about it because I think trannies are mentally-ill faggots, but... I like her. Him. It.

Last night we were hanging out, and eventually things got naked. Started sucking me off, and eventually came time to put it in the pooper. It was actually really clean, but the whole dangling balls and cock thing... I wasn't sure. Still, I went with it.

What should I do? I'm not sure how comfortable I am with it, but we like each other. And I'm pretty sure since she is a tranny, she's probably not gonna flake out on me and cheat because she is a mentally-ill trap. I was him/her first too.
>>
>>34523324
Who fucking cares? Literally nobody will care you're fucking a tranny. If you like her (male) just do it
>>
>>34523324
I mean if you like her go for it. If you genuinely like this person why would it matter what they are? You found her attractive and you also get along with them. Please don't go around calling her a him or a "mentally ill faggot" if you like them. Not all traps are crazy just like not all Chads are assholes you can't judge a whole type of people based on what you see of them on 4chan.
>>
If you are hesitant (which you seem to be) I suggest calling this off before anything more happens. I think you'll wake up one day, realize you're fucking a man, and come back to post on this chinese picture sharing website asking our advice. You don't get stds, and we don't get cancer on here.
>>
>>34524093
He clearly stated it was this persons first time. If he likes them whats wrong? Like this could be his chance to be happy and he might not get another one.
>>
>>34524093
Although if he doesn't like them and is just forcing himself to do this out of loneliness he should stop.
>>
Do you actually think he's attractive or is it just because you thought a girl was into you
>>
>>34524148
This is exactly what he's doing. Which isn't fair to his lady friend and himself.
>>
>>34524130
He called her a mentally faggot. That's not a good starting point for any relationship.
>>
>>34524015
>Please don't go around calling her a him or a "mentally ill faggot" if you like them.
This one has not exhibited the signs of attention whoredom or mental illness that most colored hair ones tend to.

>>34524194
Definitely passes. Like, could whip the cock out and probably be confused for a second. Been taking hormones since just around puberty, so very little testosterone. Feminine features.

What's really nice is that they don't parade it around. Want to be taken seriously as a girl. Normal hair, no piercings, dyed colors, etc.

Also yes. Cock still gets hard though.
>>
>>34524247
What would happen if you do call it off?
>>
>>34524295
Probably return to being a shut-in.

She's fun to be around, hang out with, isn't annoying, and despite my alt-right tendies, we don't get into preachy political discussions. I don't really care about bathroom laws or LGBBQ protests.

My hangup is wondering what "more serious" is like with them. I doubt I'd be up for introducing them to the family unless the surgery was done. I don't want to have to explain that I'm not gay, but they're a man underneath.
>>
>>34523324
>I wasn't sure how I feel about it because I think trannies are mentally-ill faggots, but... I like her. Him. It.
>she is a mentally-ill trap
Leave her she deserves better than you.
>>
>be tranny
>have some good close friends
>some of my older friends were weirded out at first but cool with it now
>know that a few people have feelings for me

What are the chances they call me or think of me as a mentally ill faggot behind my back

I am legitimately sad as fuck right now
>>
>>34523324
>I like her. Him. It.
you don't deserve her, leave her immediately
>>
>>34524446
I actually thought about this too while reading this. I'm also feeling pretty bad now. Crazy how people can get along with you and even want to fuck you but still think you're just a "mentally ill faggot".
>>
If you're alt right and fucking trannies you're fucking disgusting try telling your friends and family what your doing. They will laugh at you. You're just a faggot in denial.
>>
>>34524508
What's so strange about it?

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, and a man who fucks another man is a faggot.
>>
>>34524362
If it goes that far, and your parents ask about kids, what would you tell them? That you are going to adopt?

Adoption agencies are very thorough about background checks and raising kids in a healthy environment.
>>
>>34524886
Personally kids are so far from my mind that I can' even comprehending making one of my own accord, let alone adopting.
>>
>>34524919
I'm glad I wouldn't want a faggot fucker to ever adopt me.
>>
>>34524946
i'd adopt you, force you to be on t-blockers, and make you wear pretty dresses. then i'll fuck your boipucci and you'll call me daddy
>>
>>34523324
>but... I like her. Him. It.
And right here we can spot the mentally-ill faggot
>>
>>34525089
Perfect example of a trap being a mentally ill faggot. Op once you get more comfortable with that trap of yours, this is how it will behave.
>>
>>34523324
>and was saving up for the surgery.
>dating someone thats not only ill but who wants to mutilate themselves
he will never be a real woman, having a mutilated hole that looks like a destroyed vagina won't change anything reee
feminine penises are the best and this retard want to chop it off
>>
File: 7gySjoF.jpg (170KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
7gySjoF.jpg
170KB, 960x1280px
>LITERAL jackpot in life
>I'm not sure if I want this, guys...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.