[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't fucking get it. I did everything you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 7

I just don't fucking get it. I did everything you're supposed to do. I started working out, I fixed my diet, I fixed my skin, improved my dental hygiene, worked on being charismatic, learned about having real conversations, I did everything I could.

It was working, I lowered my standards, I went for a girl with bad hygiene, no friends, no hobbies, everything that I was. We seemed to be hitting it off, and I even managed to get her phone number.

Then for some reason today she left class like I was chasing her. She even tried to act like she was taking a different route to get away. She acted like normal and like my friend all class up until the moment it ended.

I don't know what to do with myself. I know I should just try to move on but this was going so well. How could I expect a girl to be interested in me after dropping my standards to the minimum didn't work?
>>
File: dontcry_zps8e283589.png (653KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
dontcry_zps8e283589.png
653KB, 1024x575px
>>34522793
Women aren't capable of love...if you want sex there's prostitutes but it doesn't fix love. You have to find love in simple things anon...maybe hobbies. Maybe a best friend. I hope things get better anon
>>
finally now you realize that all the advice you got from attractive people (appearance and personality wise) is bullshit. now abandon this silly game and use your time for things that are actually worth it, not women. why waste the few years you have on bullshit like that?
>>
>>34522893
>women aren't capable of love
Please shut up, just because some girl may had hurt you, doesn't mean all females are heartless sociopaths. This myth HAS to stop.
>>
>>34522793
Homie

>ind4 "Normalfag get off my board"

Stop obsessing about women just play it cool be nice to them but dont make it your MO to get them because they can sense that and it reeks of desperation.. The more aloof and mysterious the more it turns them on (This is some neckbeard shit but its actually true)

When it comes to getting women always do the EXACT opposite of what youve been taught
>it works not kidding
>>
>>34522793
Maybe she just wasn't interested, or afraid of commitment. Don't be so hard on yourself anon, just move on, there surely are better girls than her.
>>
>>34522793
>Then for some reason today she left class like I was chasing her.
had this happen to me before. she never even spoke to me again after that day. no idea what happened either.
>>
>>34522947
Don't tell you I didn't warn you after you give it a couple goes okay?
>>
>>34522954
don't actively try to get with women because that's desperate and turns them off

but also don't show disinterest in a woman because then she'll think you're not interested in her and move on to someone else

And also you'll never get a date if you don't actively pursue women, so you need to actively pursue women but in a subtle way and show her that you're interested in her without her knowing that you're interested in her but only sometimes

fucking doublethink, i swear to god...
>>
>>34523059
its so annoying. whatever you did, these guys have some advice ready that sends you in the other direction. they just have you run in circles. worst of all most of these people giving the advice think theyre actually helping.
>>
>>34523059
Not actively dont put words on my mouth jackass

I mean dont make it seem obvious, you need to be more subtleand just care less. I didnt say "don't pursue them."
>>
>>34523059
>"Do this but don't do that but do this but also that. BUT NOT THAT. Basically, be a fucking mind reader"
Jesus christ.
>>
>>34523059
It's a meme but it's true. You have to be attractive
>>
>>34522793
Maybe she has anxiety herself? The other day I met up with a guy in class, and we shared a class right after so I anticipated he'd want to walk together. Being the social autist I am, In situations like these I either bolt, or find an excuse to ask the prof questions after class. I doubt she thinks your a weirdo. If you think she does, start wheeling other girls and she'll come around once she sees you have some sexual market value.
>>
>>34523091
wow that came out like I was having a stroke

Here watch this

If you try too hard it makes women seem like they are too good for you.. (women use doublethink all the time kid learn how to play their game if you want to understand them). You demonstrate your power to them BY NOT CARING because if you uave to try really hard at anything while someone else succeeded where you failed and barely tried thats just the essence of inferiority

Sex is all women have and they use it as a weapon its so simpke men tend to look it over.. so be aware next time. Yes, its a power struggle, but its also not because as a man you are already superior therefore no need to give them all that credit

>tfw women know this too at least on a subconcious level

So what have we learned.. Don't give a shit. Chances are shes fucking two other guys anyway

Sucker
>>
>>34522893
>Women aren't capable of love
This. And don't let the roasties on this board fool you, OP. Just go fuck a hooker.
>>
>>34523091
dude are you having a stroke? tha fuck
>>
>>34523091
Literally none of it matters if you're attractive, which is the whole thing you people don't seem to get. You can literally start conversations with "I wanna fuck you in the ass" and still get a response if you're super attractive.

You people are constantly trying to suggest inane contradictory strategies for psyching out into a win, meanwhile he's got a two pair and the other guy has a straight flush.
>>
>>34523198
>>34523204
Read what I just wrote its more poignant >>34523185
>>
>>34522793
This is what happens when you fall for the women meme.
>>
>>34523218
>more poignant
>Evoking a keen sense of sadness or regret.
I definitely felt sad reading that
>>
>>34523185
I believe you're over complicating things
>>
>>34523162
>only good advice in thread
>nobody cares
>>
>>34523306
>maybe shes actually the victim?

nope the "advice" is garbage. not even giving it a (You) directly.
>>
>>34523287
Truth isnt easy kid but you'll learn its what makes boys into men all youve got is your manhood and your pride.. women are just kinda whatever at this point.. They're all Shite.. you might not think so now, but im surprised after what just happened your undecidedly optimistic which in itself is sad because you actually seem smart
>>
>>34523302
Nope.. a year down the road maybe maybe three when your fucking your sex doll in a motel 4x a week youll think back to the random anon in that weird spaghetti spiller kids thread and be like.. shit. he was right

>Now im in a downward self-loathing spiral
>Should have listened to that kid

JUST
>>
>>34523355
>you actually seem smart
not to be mean but you dont. you write like your IQ is about 80.
>>
>>34523355
I'm not the guy you were talking to, but you gotta stop using kid, it just makes you sound immature, other than that your post is pretty much on point.
>>
>>34523405
Im on a tablet.. my apologies.. you write too fast. I try to keep up and fail. Just take your time through the paragraphs the grammar is there you just cant see it. Just pretend its there
>>
Just focus on being a good person and be patient and eventually you very well might find a nice woman.

A good woman isn't something you jump through hoops for. Focus on first being a good man. And that isn't just about being "charismatic" or "buff". It's first about being a decent, kind, ethical human being.

That doesn't guarantee you'll find a good woman. Maybe you won't. But a good woman wants a good man.
>>
>>34523421
I know its gay NO NEED TO POINT THAT OUT Im trying to keep up with this guy sheesh
>>
>>34523185
Amazingly, your previous post was more coherent. This is just a random mish-mash of whatever idea floated through your head at the time, as well as ridiculous concepts like "men are superior" which most certainly does not apply in the dating world.
>>
>>34523403
Or a better approach: don't be afraid of failure. Works much better than being in your head the whole time you're talking to a girl, worrying about some power struggle. You talk, but I don't think you can do
>>
>>34523463
J U S T

B E

Y O U R S E L F

I mean, come on dude. "Focus on being a good man"? You think a lot of people don't do that, who are kind and helpful and empathetic and they're not still alone and unloved? Stop believing in the Just World fallacy.
>>
>>34523487
Thats pretty much what I should of said
>same idea essentially you just GOT ME TRYING TO KEEP UP so if I was on a computer sure I could actually say something that was more neutral.. good we are in a agreement
>>
this is the kind of thread there should be more of on /r9k/, it was like this before the normy invasion
>>
>>34523523

I'm not believing in the just world fallacy. I specifically said it's not a guarantee.

If you want a good woman, you must first be a good man. That doesn't guarantee you'll get her, but it'll at least put you in the market, for that caliber of woman.

It's like if you're looking to beat Wizardry (the game). Wearing the best equipment doesn't guarantee you'll be able to reach the end of the labyrinth, but it'll at least help.

It's not a guarantee. There are few real guarantees in life.
>>
>>34523560
>Normie uprising imminent

r-ravioli
>>
>>34523582
Then explain lobos beating dark souls w/o weapons, NG+9, no rolls without getting hit.
>>
File: 1466427729087.jpg (10KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1466427729087.jpg
10KB, 249x243px
>>34523560
>/r9k/ finally burned through all the normie advice and can see the light (again)

ITS TIME NOW THIS IS IT
>>
>>34523340
>b.but im the victim!
lmao. The advice doesn't work for you because you'd rather sit in your own pity than make an actual effort
>>
>>34523672
read the OP. he obviously made an effort.
>>
>>34523582
People on /r9k/ aren't looking for "that caliber of woman", they're just looking for anyone. We've all been alone most of our lives and it really hurts us. We just want a woman to actually care about us, but the sad truth is that it's very likely nobody ever will.
>>
>>34523523
Can't hear this shit anymore

If we was himself and didn't get any pussy his personality is the problem.

Life is a theatre change your mask when you need it instead of being yourself try to be extremly convincing and learn to lie properly.
>>
>>34523705

>People on /r9k/ aren't looking for "that caliber of woman", they're just looking for anyone.

That's a mistake. The wrong woman can take whatever good is in your life and crush it in her fist, and you might not even see it happening until it's too late.

If you're smart you'll hold out for a good woman--one who is kind, intelligent, and loving. Even if it takes you 50 years.
>>
>>34523685
That was the MIIISSSTTAAAKKKEE!!!!!
>>
>>34523685
But he lowered his standards. Even after that improvement he doesn't believe in himself at all and aims for low hanging fruit.

The funny thing is Im good with women and get laid regularly, however when I go after slutty chicks I always get rejected. Maybe because I dont give it 100 percent because they're sluts, I'm not sure.

He wasn't being genuine in pursuing her. She might have picked up he was desperate.
>>
File: th (9).jpg (6KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
th (9).jpg
6KB, 300x200px
You guys do know that all your problems will go away if you stop caring about eomen right? Just do what I do. Ignore every woman you meet and only talk to bros. Never help a woman. Never give advice to women. Do not look them in the eye. when you are on the sidewalk and they are in your way, do not move. Keep walking in your original direction and let them oce instead. Do NOT hold doors for women

This outta teach thrm
>>
>>34523672
>>34523685
B-B-B-but my just world fallacy.
>>
>>34523685
bud.. If you give up after one failed attempt you don't deserve a gf. That was the point of my advice, its a numbers game. Hit up as many girls as you can and either you will meet someone better or the girl you like will be more interested in you. Not fucking rocket science
>>
>robot chases a girl he really likes
"ha typical "nice guy", look for someone within your reach, lower your standards! "

>robot lowers his standards
"But he lowered his standards. Even after that improvement he doesn't believe in himself at all and aims for low hanging fruit"
>>
File: not one of them.jpg (38KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
not one of them.jpg
38KB, 500x544px
>>34522793
The ride never ends anon.
It's in some people's fate to be alone.
>>
>>34523782
that would be a reasonable argument if OP actually approached more than 1 girl in his life lmao. How do you know the world isn't unfair in YOUR favour. excuses
>>
>>34523756
The last thing you wrote lad

>B-b-but my spaghetti
>b-b-but my animus
>>
>>34523848
Alright, that makes sense. But where do you draw the line tho? When can someone say they really tried?
>>
>>34523833
oh go jump off a bridge pigeon man
>>
>>34522793
She has bad hygiene? What the hell do you mean?
>>
>>34523885
When you don't

SHLIP-PING
>>
>>34523724
"just be yourself, but also be someone else and learn how to lie convincingly"

jesus fucking christ i swear these people fucking RUN on doublethink

>>34523726
Most of us will probably have killed ourselves by then if we have to wait another 50 years to get into a relationship. Not that it would even matter then. Hell, in my late 20s, it doesn't even really matter now.
>>
>>34522793
You know girls do this kid of thing when they have a zit on their face or haven't shaved their legs or are on their period or are hungry right
>>
>>34523927
You're just dumb its not that hard to understand
>I might have been a bit hasty when I called you intelligent
>>
>>34523885
>When can someone say they really tried?
Saying "when you got a gf" is the just world fallacy normies often make, its really when you've approached a decent amount of women under differing circumstances. You can't really quantify that though, It's all about whether you feel you've made an effort
>>
>>34522947
>heartless sociopaths
That's a definitive characteristic of a woman. Women ONLY care about Chad for sex, then want to shack up with a beta male so she can use him for money. The second he's no longer useful she'll leave. Life isn't like your Chinese cartoons, Anon.
>>
>>34523927
This isnt double think Im not sure you even know what that means

Youre not getting the underlying message
>>
>>34524024
That's a bleak way to look at things.
>>
>>34524036
"Be yourself, but if yourself isn't good enough, be someone else".

What am I missing here, exactly? Seems like what you're suggesting is creating a false persona and hoping the relationship lasts built upon a complete lie.
>>
>>34524065
It's either look at the truth or live in ignorance senpai. I'd rather die alone than fall in love with a woman who will use me and leave me, shattering my heart into a million pieces.
>>
>>34524083
Read between the lines you jeed to genuine in order to succeed you need to have self assurance and not seek it from some slam piece you are going after.. life isnt a fairy tale dude like pinning for a gf doesnt just get you one because "youre a good guy" you have to play by lifes shitty rules and just DEAL WITH IT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

You arent special man, no one is
>>
>>34524168
Fucking god damnit

read between the lines.. remember.. picture the grammar
>>
>>34524140
I never even tried, i find the whole dating process degrading, but if your fault is with women specifically, why not go for a guy?
>>
>>34524168
be geniune to yourself

god i suck at this
>>
>>34523927
I didn't said that he should be himself it was not my intention to say so even if i worded it wrong.

Never be yourself adapt to the situation and play your role in the situation good.
>>
>>34524211
I just have no sexual attraction to men. To complicate things further, from a basic animalistic standpoint I want to have sex with a woman like any other man. However, from a deeper, more human standpoint, I don't like the idea of having sex without love. Guess I'm stuck with fantasizing about my waifu.
>>
>>34524424
That's not that bad, I genuinely think you can be happy alone. Also you could always try to find a conservative christian girl.
>>
>>34524168
I'm not looking for a "slam piece", jfc. I've basically trolled myself into trying to be asexual after so many years of being a virgin anyway. It's probably for the best that any relationship I had with a woman be as a sexless as possible to hide how awful and inexperienced I am at it anyway desu
>>
>>34524468
I'm not so sure. I'm 24 now and life just seems empty without romantic companionship. Maybe I've been ruined by all the romance books and anime I consume. As for a conservative Christian girl, I don't think they exist. They might pretend to be pure, loving, etc., but they're still women.
>>
>>34524534
I know you aren't looking for a slam piece no one is I just had to state it that way to show you like exactly how it looks to other people.. because that also matters

Look mom I am on a computer now.
>>
>>34522976
Yeah me too, sucks
>>
>>34524823
>all the romance books and anime I consume
I used to do this shit too, it only made me feel worse, I would recommend switching to another genre. Also, what do you find so offputing about women, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>34524840
Your posts are barely fucking comprehensible, what else do you expect?
>>
>>34522954
>>34523059

These guys are right, the trick to getting with woman is tricking your own mind first into a state of meditation that comes off to normies as present but not entirely there. When you perform this woman become comfortable in your midst. You need to become friend zoned by a few females with different friend groups and bang their friends, that is the best formula.

Think of only becoming actual friends with the chicks you meet and make sure that is up front so they don't think you are trying to get with them. Then you bang all her friends.
>>
File: shivvy.jpg (486KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
shivvy.jpg
486KB, 3264x2448px
>>34523082
Pretty much.
>Just get out there dude.
>No, what are you doing? Don't actively pursue her, you'll look creepy.
>Go talk to her, tell her how you feel.
>You actually told her you liked her, what an idiot. Did you sperg?
>You're never gonna get her if you aren't up front, she'll see you as a friend.

I'm getting real tired of these shitty sayings and weak fucking platitudes. Everything is chance, listening to normans and applying their nonsense is just gonna get you fucked over. There isn't some cheat sheet.
>>
>>34524915
Too many stories about them taking advantage of lonely beta males like myself. Not to mention I've been through four years of high school and four years of college, and every woman in sight was a cock hungry party girl.
>>
>>34525168
Are you from america by any chance?
>>
>>34524823
This myth of "finding a good Christian girl" perpetuated by the far right confuses me. I've been raised my whole life in conservative Christian circles. Highly conservative.

By 24, the "good Christian girls" are usually already married or engaged. The idea Christians keep virgin youth around to marry off to older men is a myth. Most of them start courting in their teenage years with other teenagers in the community, and then they are married/engaged by their early 20's. There's definitely a few on the fringe who participate in such arrangements of setting up older men with younger women, but it is extremely rare.

You can't find them because the good ones are already happily engaged, married, or even pregnant on their way to starting a family. Plus, a good Christian family is only going to approve of a marriage to someone within their inner circle. Unless you are Christian and involved with the Church, the families are not going to accept some random person into their circle nor will the women. In fact, many Christian girls are told that if an older man courts them, do not reciprocate, because that man is only values their sexual worth, not their being as a whole. It's rather frowned upon.
>>
>>34525200
NaturalIy.
>>
Real talk:

The girl you're describing almost certainly has low self-esteem. If things are going well like you say, she might freak out and try to run away from the situation or sabatogue it. Be honest, most of you have done similar stuff.

Combine this with being a girl and having constantly fluxing hormones making you occasionally irritable/grumpy/impulsive. Recipe for poor communication and sending off the wrong message

Just give it a week, don't cut ties or withhold communication, but don't be over eager, needy, or emotionally insecure during this time. If you cannot help that last one, don't let it turn into passive-agressive attacks, like a lot of beta men are inclined to do.
>>
>>34525362
Can't blame you, most American girls are awful. They really are the worst of the worst.
>>34525338
Sorry, shouldn't have assumed things in america are like they are here.
>>
>>34525456
I can only speak for the Baptists over here in Eagle land.
>>
>>34525366
>The girl you're describing almost certainly has low self-esteem
Girls like that are extremely rare in most western countries, thanks to shit like feminism, even the ugly ones think they are hot shit and deserve a 10/10 guy.
>>
>>34525518
God, I can just feel the butthurt bitterness radiating off of you. People are people. Its easier for you to put all women in a "bitchy whores" box than to see them as people.
>>
>>34525558
Women are told from a young age how pretty, smart and valuable they are, they fill their head with this shit from day 1. You really think it doesn't go to their head.
>>
>>34523756
in this day and age you are either desperate a normie or if you don't pursue girls people say oh anon are you gay?

then if try to disprove that you seem desperate to them

you can't win FUCK
>>
>>34523776
i only hold open doors for old people and people on those scooter moblie things never women
>>
>>34522793
Go ahead you'll find another girl to like
>>
I will say since I've talked to men guilty of scaring women off doing this. I understand some men might believe that voicing off about their immeasurable beauty, romantic notions, and traditional dates seems like the right option.

Don't ever go 100% until you actually are dating the girl. Save all that shit for after you've actually started dating her/had sex with her. If you do it before then, you are just going to terrify the poor lady.

The being friends with women and fucking their friends generally works because you come off to the friends in a way that doesn't resemble a medieval knight trying to court his lady.
>>
>>34525686
>I understand some men might believe that voicing off about their immeasurable beauty, romantic notions, and traditional dates seems like the right option.
I refuse to believe people ACTUALLY do this
Noone can be that stupid
>>
>>34525719
It actually happens. Like they go full force with the text messaging multiple times a day to say, "Oh, how are you. I hope you've had a wonderful day beautiful," uh... I've seen men buy gifts like flowers and merchandise to hand to women they aren't actually dating. They'll invite them to fancy restaurants or even the Chili's when really they should've said, "Let's go get some Taco Bell, you want a ride?" Or they straight out invite them under very private circumstances such as a movie for two not realizing that inviting women to paid-for movies is what you do after you start dating.
>>
>>34525791
Pretty sure there's no helping guys like that.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.