[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, describe your ideal afterlife. me >be a ghost like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cozy pepe.jpg (49KB, 396x385px)
cozy pepe.jpg
49KB, 396x385px
/r9k/, describe your ideal afterlife.

me
>be a ghost like entity
>no need to eat, sleep, poop, pee or anything
>can't die, get hurt or sick
>but I could sleep as long as I like if I wanted to
>can still feel and use other senses if I want to
>can interact with the "real world" whenever I want to or just go into ghost mode
>can travel anywhere immediately
>could go wander around in space if I felt like it
>there would be no other ghosts except for my lil' bro
>there would be tiny fairies, gnomes and shit like that just to spice it up
>I could talk with animals
>everything would feel a bit more magical than what living humans are experiencing
>>
>>34521803
I thought I was the only one autistic enough to have this fantasy. yes, I'd like to be a ghost who can choose their level of "ghostness" and wasn't bound to mortal concerns
>>
>>34521803
i get to live out my dream of living in a remote snowy area with a huskie, all i do is read, walk and sleep. I sometimes go to the snall town for food and stuff.
>>
I had a dream the other night where I had died and was a ghost. In the dream the only way I could make contact with the human world was through a piano. But I don't know how to play the piano other than chopsticks. So I'd just start playing chopsticks to get my families attention and then I started crying in the dream. Couldn't even open books to learn more songs ;(
>>
I want God to let me live in a fantasy world of my choice.
And that would include Pokemon.
>>
>>34521803
If my mind worked even remotely like it does on earth I would be bored out of my skull after a few hundred years of immortality. So some kind of transcendental state of enlightenment would be mandatory if I were to accept an eternal after-life. If I can't get that then I only want a limited duration afterlife, like if I become a ghost like OP's description then I would want there to be soul-eating demons wandering around.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.