[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Politics are a joke, why do we even care? It's all just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: confusedpepe.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
confusedpepe.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
Politics are a joke, why do we even care? It's all just the same cake with different flavors, and a bunch of "elected" dumbasses taking corporate donations and running the place like an oligarchy.

Only naive normalfags actually think political opinion matters.
>>
It's fun giving powerless people the illusion of power.

US of A will inevitably decline into irrelevancy by end of the century. No one can prevent the natural destiny of all nations.
>>
>>34521178
this is only true if your politics have no philosophical foundations
>>
>>34521178
I've tried to decide what side I agree with but there are too many downsides and benefits to left and right to decide, and each situation needs a different approach anyway. We need an AI overlord to become the government
>>
Different politicians make different decisions. Is it so hard to believe that these decisions have consequences? There wouldn't be a Muslim ban if trump wasn't president, nor would we be building the wall. Saying all politicians are the same is a cop out for people who are too lazy to educate themselves and figure out what their own views are. Although, depending on your economic and social standing most of the decisions may not affect you. In this case, if you lack empathy I can see why you wouldn't care about politics.
>>
>>34524111
To be fair Trump is not a career politician. He was a businessman up until now. Sure he considered running a few times but now he's actually done it and is focusing solely on that while having Trump Jr run the business.

I was honestly a little surprised, as I thought Trump would just bring the same BS. But now we can safely say he's going back on his word.
>>
>>34521178
Donald Trump took zero donations, pay attention.
>>
>>34524111
It's a meme because politicians just do what they want (or what their lobbyists want). We have little to no say over what happens to this country. I can't think of hardly anyone (besides republicans) who believe we should have the electoral college, yet it still exists. Not to mention the Idiocracy of people believing in the democrat/republican dichotomy. Honestly, there's so many things we could do just to change the way that politics is perceived, but one person can't make a difference without extreme influence. For us robots, it doesn't matter what we do. It doesn't matter if we're informed or not.
>>
>>34523937

In the real world politics doesn't run on philosophy. It runs on bullshit.
>>
File: 1470247720859.jpg (40KB, 500x500px)
1470247720859.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>34524177
>Wake up, sheepIe!

Orignevada
>>
>>34521178
Political apathy is a large part of how we got into this situation, anon. As a Republican I'd rather see you as a Democrat than not care at all.
>>
Don't worry everyone, a few more months and the majority of people will stop being amateur politicians. Until next presidential election
>>
>>34524227
Not him, but I voted for Romney and Hillary. Explain why I should even bother voting in this next election when it's obvious that my opinion is worthless.
>>
>>34524237
First time using 4chan? Just FYI, we're a little different than Reddit.
>>
>>34524306
4chan is not the majority of people
>I called him leddit XDDD
>>
File: 1479153334769.png (152KB, 438x420px)
1479153334769.png
152KB, 438x420px
>>34524369
>Implying you're not from Reddit
So you're saying you don't have a Reddit account at all?
>>
>>34524487
I'm saying you're a faggot
>>
>>34524186
That's true but it doesn't have to forever.
>>
>>34524929
Yes it does. There's no logical way to have a truly representative government.
>>
File: 1443237003240.jpg (62KB, 500x333px)
1443237003240.jpg
62KB, 500x333px
What the FUCK anon?! Trump is LITERALLY Hitler! He's a nazi! A white supremacist! Are you a racist or something anon?? You didn't vote for Hillary because she's a WOMAN, right? Ugh typical white male thinks hes the best and hates everyone. THIS is why women don't have sex with you anon! You are such a creep!!
>>
>>34525097
Nice to see you again, Reddit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.