[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to be a comfy indie game developer >Don't know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1468156017787.jpg (424KB, 514x836px) Image search: [Google]
1468156017787.jpg
424KB, 514x836px
>Want to be a comfy indie game developer
>Don't know how to code

>Want to be a r34/hentai artist
>Don't know how to draw nor using photoshop

>Want to be a photographer
>Too poor to buy a proper camera, gears

>Want to be a twitch streamer
>Too insecure to show my face and bad at video games. Plus my PC is a low-end piece of shit

>Want to be a youtuber
>Un-creative as fuck

TLDR:
>Want to have fun
>CAN'T

Should I kill myself /r9k/?? I'm 27 and do nothing all day beside masturbate and sleep.
>>
just learn how to code or draw, they just take practice
>>
>>>want to be a youtuber
>>>uncreative as fuck

you don't need to be creative to become a jewtuber, you just need to sell your soul for that google adsense shekels
>>
>>34520895
Where should I start? I'm talking about programming. There's a shitloads of programing languages and I don't know which one is good for a brainlet like me to start learning.
>>
File: 1480948154281.jpg (16KB, 412x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480948154281.jpg
16KB, 412x480px
>>34520995
Yeah right, if things were THAT fucking simple.
>>
>>34520866
do embroidery. It definitely takes less skill than any of those, got a solid result on my second try
>>
>>34520866

>waaaaah I want stuff without putting in the work
>>
>>34521026
i know what you mean, i'm at uni for compsci. i started learning from a website called codehs, which is like an ez form of java. honestly, youtube tutorials are probably good enough that you could start there
>>
>>34521083
Are you implying that I'm a lazy fuck? No I'm not lazy, fuck you. I tried my hardest to learn all of these and I can't because I'm too dumb to get things done. I'm just dumb, not lazy.
>>
>>34521044
That sounds a little bit boring desu. But thanks for the advice.
>>
>>34521026
It's really hard to learn programming just for the sake of it.
I only made progress when I took classes that required programming as part of homework.
Easiest is probably to start with Python. There are online courses on edx and coursera that teach you programming from scratch.
>>
>>34521037
youtube is a fucking joke. It isn't hard to become a popular youtuber now.
You don't have to make good content anymore, you just have to abuse search algorithms and suck the dicks of people more popular than you.
You only need like one viral video and you're pretty much set.

t. small-time youtube partner who quit years ago because of how shitty things became.

It's actually kinda funny that people think the job takes creativity or effort. It's 100% an effortless job unless you're an animator or some shit.
The vloggers and let's players that complain about how hard their job is can eat shit.
>>
>>34520866
>>Want to be a youtuber
>>Un-creative as fuck
that doesnt stop half of the youtubers out there desu
>>
>>34521175
I recently watched pewdiepies let's play of RE7. Holy shit, he is terrible at it. I know there were memes about him being bad at lets play from salty goons when his popularity started exploding, but I never watched his videos to see how tryhard and painfully bad they were.
>>
>>34520866

This anon gets it >>34520895
I recommend drawing too. If you've got a lot of time on your hands, you can get pretty skillful within a year. get a good book about drawing realistically, then sharpen your spatial sense, draw every day for some hours, take yourself as a model.
If you put in enough effort, you can make it. Unfortunately, there's not much of money to be made with that skill.
t. fag that has been drawing since first grade and visited graphic-oriented vocational schools
>>
>just learn to code meme
lmao fuck that. i can code but dont make shit for money off of it. tell me how to make jewbux with it.
>>
>>34521327
Well, OP said he wanted to learn specifically to make video games. If you don't have any ambition for what you want to do, you won't even bother learning to code, so don't worry about that part yet.
>>
>>34521363
want to make vidya? learn unity. we have a whole community dedicated to it. even some successful games out there.
>>>/vg/agdg/
>>
>>34521455
>learn unity
>links to agdg

they're going to tell you to fuck off and come back when you can make your own engine
>>
>>34520866

>waahh, why doesn't life hand me accomplishments on a silver plater

Your whole mindset is self-defeating, having absolutely no fun while working towards fun is part of having fun.
If you can not deal with it, you might aswell quit now and kys.
>>
>>34521772
THIS

Reading this made me angry. If you really WANT to do something you'll fucking do it. Like how people say they want to be a writer but when you ask what they've written it's literally fucking nothing.
>>
>>34521707
lol no. get gud and make something and they will respect you. i can make my own engine but that just slows things down.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.