[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw was supposed to spend this past 5 months studying for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1485702360156.jpg (98KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1485702360156.jpg
98KB, 484x497px
>tfw was supposed to spend this past 5 months studying for an exam but i wasted them shitposting on 4chan
>tfw it's my last shot at succeeding in life and doing something that doesn't make me want to kill myself 24/7
>tfw now i barely have a month to get ready

If i fail i don't know what i'll do... I don't know if i'll be able to live after that.
I'm so screwed guys... I try again and again but i just can't focus on studying. My mind is always wandering off and such.
>>
>>34520770
Same problem, I'm doing a study that is far too easy for me so I can do it with no effort. I write my papers in less than 30 minutes and it's better than most people in my class.

Everyone around me is retarded and I'm too lazy to get out, I want to pull a Virginia Tech.
>>
File: 1469359624063.jpg (176KB, 1059x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1469359624063.jpg
176KB, 1059x1500px
Same situation
Didn't do shit this semester.
Will probably fail everything and disappoint my parents who thought at least I'm not an academic failure.
I hate myself so fucking much. I want to kill myself every day.
I'm just such a waste of space and every single one of my many failures is entirely the fault of myself. Fucking kill me someone please just rid this subhuman that I am off this planet.
>>
File: 1483323388630.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1483323388630.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>34520949
I can totally relate to your feel.
It only gets worse once you drop out and you realise there's no options left besides dead-end wageslavery (mcdonald's, factories, call centers, etc)

You see everyone getting ahead of you while you struggle with your face in the mud.
Most times i wish i could just become an etheral being and ascend to the skies and observe the universe for the times to come...
I hope that's how death feels like
>>
File: 1465854872627.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1465854872627.gif
993KB, 924x507px
>>34521016
>Most times i wish i could just become an etheral being and ascend to the skies and observe the universe for the times to come...
>I hope that's how death feels like
Holy fuck are you me?

I would probably just go and try to kill myself right now but that'd leave my parents devastated.
It's such a twisted fate, being totally unloved by everyone but those few that prevent you to end your misery.
I really wished they would just despise me. I even deverse it.
>>
>>34521095
How old are you anon?
Also, what's your degree?
>>
>>34521503
Comp.Sci.
Fell for the "I guess I'm good with computers" meme. Now I'm in my third year and still struggling with first semester math courses.
No friends, no gf, no job. Just leeching from my parents and doing nothing to improve my situation and advance in life.
>>
>>34520770
I don't know who studies 5 months for an exam. But get the fuck off r9k, OP, and use the month you have, it should be plenty enough if you don't slack off too much
>>
>>34521570
I see.
Well, i dunno m8. I would like to advise you but i'm failing to.

Pheraps, since you have basics of maths and so on why don't you apply to the marine school? You could take the captain course and drive ships around the seas
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.