[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would western society change if 100% of men gave up on real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 14711034954035.png (2MB, 1540x1644px) Image search: [Google]
14711034954035.png
2MB, 1540x1644px
How would western society change if 100% of men gave up on real women and turned to anime girls forever?
>>
>>34520615
>How would western society change if 100% of men gave up on real women and turned to anime girls forever?
some men already have
our numbers are growing
I have good feelings about the future of our movement
>>
>>34520615
Feminism would turn back on but with 5 times the processing power
>>
Feminists would find a way to make anime girls illegal and bitch on Twitter about men.
>>
File: beep beep comin through.jpg (24KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
beep beep comin through.jpg
24KB, 354x354px
It is our sworn duty to surrender all 3D women to MAGA breeding farms where they will be impregnated with The God Emperor's superior seed. Loyal robots will be rewarded with pure 2D waifu of their choice.
>>
>>34520663
well women get their power by playing the victim but this time is not going to work because all men are going to be distracted with anime girls.
>>
>>34520768
They'd say that they are the victims because they aren't given attention and that the patriarchal japanese art makes women look like whores or some shit
>>
File: 1485796014807.png (606KB, 675x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1485796014807.png
606KB, 675x1117px
>>34520790
>patriarchal japanese art makes women look like whores
If anime girls are whores, what does that make them?
>>
>>34521051
Holes not even worth paying for, you just fuck and discard.
>>
Maybe if enough men do it they'll start acting like anime girls.
>>
>>34521312
i think this is what happens in japan right now
but remember that the anime girls don't sex much in the shows for real
>>
>>34520615
Hikkikomori. The movement of called.
>>
It will look like this after the beta uprising when all women and normie males are exterminated.
>>
I hope it actually happens for feminist tears.
>>
The more likely thing to happen is men give up on real women and move on to traps
>>
>>34520615

It will cease to be Western but women will NEVER fail. Non-westerners will just put western women into harems and the complete take over of the West will just be sped up. I think we should just do this and get it over with, this slow death is terrible.
>>
We wouId be happier.
>>
I just want that futurama chapter see reality already
>tfw I'll die before robosex
>>
>>34520685
I wouldn't mind this if I got to marry one of the daughters that came about from this.
>>
>>34520615

I just want my waifu in a jar... then I'll be happy.
>>
>>34522481
just realized it could have a function where she is acting lewd and is watching you masturbate in front of her and reacts accordingly as you cum on her tube
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.