[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to lose last 20lbs to become skinny >I purposely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>trying to lose last 20lbs to become skinny
>I purposely keep my apartment severely low on food so I can't overeat
>I have a problem that I can't control food urges and I just eat to eat
>parents come over for visit
>"omg anon your so skinny, do you eat? Stop starving yourself your sick"
>proceeds to sabotage my diet by buying me 200 dollars worth of food when I was taking my nap
>yell at them when I get up and they refuse to take the food when they leave
>tfw this was yesterday and I already probably ate like 5k calories of food
>stomach hurts and face feels puffy from all the fat

I literally just want to die right now. I feel disgusting. I've been throwing some food out but also eating it as I'm throwing it in the trash. I hate how my parents of trying to force me to be fat.
>>
I know how you feel but have you trief calorie apps?
>>
>>34520341
20lb overweight is not that bad imo

Just try again m8
>>
>>34520341
You have a mental illness/eating addiction which you need to deal with directly.
You can't just restrict food availability and hide away, it's not a long term solution and you will relapse forever like you just have.
>>
>>34520428
But restricting availability to food IS dealing with it directly. OP just said he has trouble controlling urges and he made steps to cure himself.
>>
get some fucking willpower you fat piece of shit.

If you have enough forward thinking to not keep food around the house to remove the temptation then you can fucking stop and look at what you're doing and consciously choose

"I can stop eating"
>>
>>34520605
>consciously choose

the concept of addiction is alien to you isn't it?
>>
>>34520633

he's smart enough to know to remove the temptation.

He's smart enough to fucking decide to stop.

"a bloo bloo I ate 5k calories" is an excuse. he doesn't want to change and chooses not to.
>>
I feel so damn gross. My stomach is ballooned up and I feel uncomfortable in my t-shirt. I can actually feel the fat in my stomach. I wish I can just take a kitchen butter knife and slice the fat off.
>>
>>34520605
HE got willpower dumbass, why do you think he kept his house low on food? If you found a drug addiction would you hand him heroin and call him a weak minded piece of shit for using it?
>>
take it to a food bank, you'll be their fat savior.
>>
>>34520755

No, because food addiction isn't real.

Opioid addictions are real.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.