[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, /r9k/, I've got a date tomorrow. Please help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: laughter.jpg (5KB, 191x250px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.jpg
5KB, 191x250px
Holy shit, /r9k/, I've got a date tomorrow. Please help me out, I do NOT want to fuck this up, it may be my ticket out of being a khv.

She's a friend from uni, I've known since September when the first semester started. I asked her out yesterday and she said yes, so we have a date tomorrow.

>Should I shave? Do women like clean-shaved men or do they appreciate it if you're alpha and leave the beard?
>Should I cut my hair? It's not very long, and it complements me more this way if properly combed, but it's a pain to style it as I want to
>We're going to the cinema, I think she expects me to lead her, but I never went to the cinema before so I don't know what to do. What's basic etiquette?
>Should I buy anything or let her pay?
>How the fuck does kissing work?
>Should I sneakily bring condoms?
>>
File: 165245632563.png (186KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
165245632563.png
186KB, 500x335px
You are already dead my friend if you post on here.
>>
Pay for her 100%, women dig a guy who's assertive to her needs. I would for sure shave. It sounds like you're too excited, anon. I'd recommend chilling the fuck out and taking your time. You might scare her away and squander your chances. Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1648926453253.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1648926453253.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>34519761
>Pay for her 100%

If you do this you are instantly downgraded to beta orbiter and provider and you will see a lot more 'requests' to go to the cinema.
>>
you should immediately confess your love to her. It works every time.
>>
>>34519728
Hahaha, I know you`ll fuck it up, you fucking faggot. There`s no way out of here.

See you tomorrow for the obligatory "OH FUCK I fucked up /r9k/ what do I do?"
>>
>>34519728
>Holy shit, /r9k/, I've got a date tomorrow
So did i 1 year ago.
She didn't show up.
>>
Why do people go to the cinema on dates? I can't think of anything more painful
>>
>>34519838
because then they don't have to talk to each other. The fact that op is going on his first date at a fucking cinema is a sign he is fucked.
>>
>>34519728
Take her somewhere after the movie. You go to the movies for a date so you have something to talk about afterwards, so don't let it end after it's done!

Shave, don't cut your hair just spend time styling it.

Going to the movie is easy, just talk to the people.

Ask her what she wants and say you're buying. If she says she'll pay, insist once. If she insists again, let her pay.

Kissing is easy. Don't open your mouth too much and let her take the lead at first. It probably won't happen though.

Sure, bring condoms. Just put one in a wallet compartment where she won't see it when you open it to pay. Again, you probably won't need it, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. It's normal to carry a condom anyway.
>>
don't let her think you're just a beta fag that pays for everything. you're going out together, it's not that you were "lucky" to go out with her. be a fucking man.
>>
>>34519728
You're not getting any help

Fuck off normalfag
>>
>>34519728
Do not shave. That oozes desperation. The one thing to make sure of is that she is comfy at all times. That is all women want in life.

Just try to look like a better dressed version of everyday you (the guy she fucking said yes to) and then pick an appropriate venue. A couple times that night while talking to her say her name aloud casually. Not often but at least twice. It makes a woman feel important.

Compliment her shoes and avoid political and religious discussion at all costs.

HIDE YOUR FUCKING POWER LEVEL
You let the crazy parts of you slip over many weeks..

Dont be too liberal with eye contact. Never hold it for more than 15 seconds. Do not try to count in your head, approximate.

Remember there will be other opportunities. Play it cool and slighty SLIGHTLY aloof.
>>
Every single line of green text matches a date I had a couple of years ago. Don't be too surprised if nothing happens and she ends the event by tring to imply it wasn't really a date. But who knows, good luck
>>
>>34519728
Should you shave boils down to, do you have a typical /r9k/ gross, patchy, betafag neck beard? Or is it a full, legit one? If it's The real deal, just clean it up a little. You had it when you asked her out, she can't care too much, maybe she prefers it.
Fucking PAY, at least for the ticket. Don't look like like cheap, broke ass faggot, that cares more about his shekels than making a good impression.
Hair question is the same as the beard. Is it gross, greasy, stringy 4chan lurker hair, or is it not disgusting?
Kissing it tough without knowing either of you. If she's real touchy and shit, or she brings her face gets close to yours at all, give it a shot.
I highly doubt you'll need condoms, maybe if you were going to a bar, but you're not. But it wouldn't hurt to have them, just in case she's a typical whore.
>>
a "date" is just another term for "beta provider interview" in 2017

its sad how happy you are for this date when it means nothing.
>>
>>34520286
Just because you cant figure shit out and have bad luck doesnt mean this lad should give up.

Just shut your faggot mouth.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.