[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k irl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLQ 2GGrlkjY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1410365388953.jpg (40KB, 499x499px)
1410365388953.jpg
40KB, 499x499px
r9k irl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLQ2GGrlkjY
>>
What an ugly, retarded cunt.
>>
This shit needs to stay on the website, we don't want this board to be incurred just like /b/
>>
File: 1469409629678.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1469409629678.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
That's just sad. Anything for attention, isn't it.
>>
>>34519637
d-does that goddess post here?
>>
>>34519637
the cringe, my god..................................
>>
>>34519693
>>34521150
>>34521498
>>34522461
>>34522508

Vid was of me, AMA
>>
>>34519637
God this is what will happen when reddit will buy 4chan...
>>
>>34522525
how many virginities have you taken?
>>
>>34519637
That makes me wanna switch gender and neck myself
>>
>>34519637
What gender is that thing in the yellow jacket?
>>
Even when you just want to be a lonely robot, secluded in your own containment board, there will be normal fags like this fucking cunt taking away what robots have built. I want, just for once in my life, reddit to leave.
>>
File: 1483317578660.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483317578660.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
So some bitch who gets fucked by a different chad every other day attempts to get attention from betas by spitting out their memes
And it worked
Cool
>>
>tfw you're reminded that 4chan and /r9k/ aren't some secret club
>>
>>34522939
It doesn't have to be a secret buy it doesn't make sense why chicks pretend to fit in here
>>
>>34522525
pls b my memespouting gf
>>
>>34522939
I just wish we weren't so overrun with normal scum
>>
>>34522862
>what robots have built
what they built a safe space for lonely delusional anime loser who can't talk to woman and hate them for having a few bad experience with them
>>
>>34523262
More like no experience and you're on the right track
>>
>>34519637
Can someone tell me why in the fuck is she reeing?
>>
>>34522939
>>34523262
/r9k/ isn't a safe space because normies can come here and spout the same tired old worn out arguments

>hating women
this is about our only crime, and it's fucking nothing, women are not angels and the vast majority of them share the same moral flaws, all humans have irrational emotions and indulge in them and act on them

yet for some reason normies feel the need to come to this toilet and scold people who have already been thoroughly punished by society, whether or not there is any justification for it, it's weird
>>
absolutely pathetic.

fembots, i hope you know you are encouraging this kind of behavior with your presence.
>>
>>34522525

Why don't you want to be better?
>>
>>34522525
Will you or someone like you be my gf
>>
who is this girl
i used to see her on /b/ years back
>>
>>34524012
Brittney venti, she used to stream on twitch and pretend to be retarded until she got banned.
>>
>>34523566
real fembots don't do this shit, i'm ashamed she's the same sex i am though fucking christ.
>>
>people reeing irl
>not knowing it's the sound a frog makes when it feels threatened
>>
>>34523262
>>34523379
If this board is such a "safe space for lonely delusional anime losers who can't talk to woman" then why are you here? It is a forum for the people who could not fit in with the status quo not by some fault of their own but because of the rapidly shifting social landscape which has changed massively in the last 15-20 years. Nerds used to be hated and went to the internet to just be by themselves. Then it became hip and trendy to be

"XD le nerdy face"

And so those same outcasts who hadn't changed at all were suddenly thrust back into that same environment they fled. So it went on and on as fucking assholes like you follow actual robots from site to site as they attempt to get away from your disingenuous horseshit. It's probably only a matter of time before normal socialites steal the title of robot for attention yet again, as can be seen in the video. Then the robots will call themselves something else and you'll keep hounding them like a parasite to a host because you can't stand being outside the center of attention. The actual outcasts here, the robots, don't come for attention or to make fun of people. They just want some honest people to talk to and share stories with. Their real lives are filled with fake people and jocks and stacies and "I'm not like the other girls" and "I'm such a nerd lel" fuckers that are all just trying to be popular. Just leave robots alone. Not everything has to be for your image.
>>
>>34524933
>Nerds used to be hated and went to the internet to just be by themselves.

"Nerds" were never some persecuted minority, you ponce. Nerdy kids might have been more likely to get shit in school, but the world wasn't the first act of Revenge of the Nerds until The Big Bang Theory starting airing. You're chatting shit.
>>
File: Humanity encapsulated.jpg (46KB, 521x636px) Image search: [Google]
Humanity encapsulated.jpg
46KB, 521x636px
>>34524326
"I'm not like other fembots."

You know that she used to hang out on 4chan for orbiters and then she became a twitch steamer, right? The reason we don't like women on this board is because 99% of you guys are genetically and subconsciously hardwired to receive (you)'s and attention in general. For example, you never had to say

>real fembots don't do this shit I'm ashamed she's the same sex as me

All you had to do was say how cringey and stupid that is. Stating your gender for attention or to put weight to your words is meaningless. It's like when people say

>As a girl, I feel that blah blah blah

If "real fembots" weren't like that then you wouldn't need to out yourself as a woman you could have just made a case. Demographics don't exist on the internet just let your argument stand on its own two legs. Fine, not all fembots are like that but enough fembots are like that to the point where it's shitting up this board.
>>
File: Audacity of this nigga.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
Audacity of this nigga.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>34525039
In every piece of news or media nerds were always portrayed in a bad light. How can I be chatting shit when calling someone a nerd was an insult until relatively recently? Even you, even someone as dumb can remember a time before the whole

>XD le so nerdy
>>
normalfags really do fucking ruin everything don't they?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.