[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General oneitis feels thread The one last night was comfy >usually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_1400.png (42KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1400.png
42KB, 446x373px
General oneitis feels thread
The one last night was comfy

>usually see my oneitis every morning, never have talked to her though
>don't see her this morning
>get extremely sad

Why does this happen guys, I've never even talked to her and I feel close to her.
>>
it only gets worse from there, you need to talk to her
>>
>see her everyday mostly in the balcony and her room
>saw her going outside

I think she went for a date with some chad.
>>
I broke off all contact 10 months ago. I felt great. Happy and free for the first time since I met her. It was hard, but had to be done.

Then I was walking around, minding my own business in a place she never goes, and I spotted her from a mile away. It's crazy that your brain is so calibrated to pick someone out of a crowd with the slightest opportunity. She wasn't even facing my direction, I just saw the back of her head.
>>
>>34519079
>oneitis
Fuck off to leddit or 9gag with that meme
there is no inflammation
>>
Haven't talked to my oneitis in a week. It hurts all I want to do is to talk to her but I know thats a bad idea. Her and I sort of had a thing but now she's moved on to my friend, more than likely whoring herself out to him. Not 100% sure but it seems likely.
>>
>>34519089
How do I approach her anon, I get nervous around girls In general, so I'm guessing it will be extremely bad with her.
Also
>tfw socially retarded
>>
>>34519170
I'm sorry about this anon, have you confessed your feeing to her though?
>>
Bumping for feels

Oregano comment
>>
>>34519397
She knows I like her a lot, its obvious. She liked me for awhile I know that for a fact. But yeah I haven't spoken to her in a week and she sent me some really nasty texts the other night but I didn't bother repsonding
>>
>>34519079
>have a uni related convo with her
>she replies with a k thx
>I die a little on the inside
Valerie why
>>
File: 1484981444313.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1484981444313.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
My oneitis has a bf, has had him even before she became my oneitis.
I'm not even mad, I wouldn't try anyway. I had many oneitises before and no girlfriend ever. Didn't even come close.
Actually living alone doesn't sound too bad. Just let me have friends, please, God.
>>
>>34520025
Why was she sending you nasty texts anon :(
>>
>>34520090
>tfw want to be alone, but not be alone at the same time
Wtf is going on with me.
>>
>>34520100
Don't know, I've just be ignoring her. She's crazy as fuck too. I just don't wanna deal with her shit, shes just been a bitch to me and flirting with my friend in front of me too, I just wanna keep my distance. And she basically called me a bitch and told me to go fuck myself
>>
>>34520115
Tfw she will never know how you feel because you know realistically it's impossible and the fear of rejection is too crippling, kill me rn senpai
>>
File: 1481944212172.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481944212172.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>34519079
I have seen mine once she looked at me straight into my eyes, smiled and walked away and yet even after 2 months of using that same route on my way to uni, she never walked my way again. I still hope she will.
>>
>>34520135
Wow sounds like she wants you to make a move but everyone knows you're too much of a beta boy to say a single thing
>>
File: qfh9nzetxdg5thvg15mj.jpg (77KB, 625x482px) Image search: [Google]
qfh9nzetxdg5thvg15mj.jpg
77KB, 625x482px
>oneitis is an angel
>pure in every sense
>wants me badly
>can't date her for 5 years
>had to watch her get in a relationship
>Literally celebrated when they broke up
>tfw she came to me for advice and comfort
>>
File: 1483143403209.jpg (35KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
1483143403209.jpg
35KB, 570x572px
>>34519079
Because your brain is stupidly sending you chemical rushes when you see her so when you don't you are aware of the lack of dopamine and/or phenylethylamine.
You want it to stop? Cold turkey and do other shit that feels good or drugs.
>>
>>34520212
Contrary to popular belief, women don't want sweet timid guys. Guys want sweet timid women. Women want spontaneous guys who assert themselves. Women wanna be thrown against a washing machine and fucked hard.
>>
File: 45621162567247.jpg (77KB, 1544x800px) Image search: [Google]
45621162567247.jpg
77KB, 1544x800px
>>34520216
It's not oneitis when they want you back retard.
>>
>>34520212
I've made moves in her though. I feel like every time we've done anything she seemed to have a problem with it. Not everytime though. Well were not on good terms now so if she wants to make amends that's all on her
>>
>>34520247
I think it counts when you have to WAIT 5 YEARS AND PRAY SHE STILL WANTS YOU
>>
>>34520279
No it doesn't. What ever stopping you is you. Not her lack of interest and you are not bound by a fear of rejection. Whatever you are suffering it's not oneitis. My guess is your a giant pussy faggot and will lose her anyway if you have some arbitrary social reason to why you can't date her.
>>
>>34520229
Since I met her I've smoked triple the weed and done other things I never thought I would, she'll be the death of me.
>>
File: fWE6pOv.jpg (39KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
fWE6pOv.jpg
39KB, 576x576px
>>34520309
I'm bound by a fear of federal prison and the sex offender registry retard.
>>
>>34520115
Anon you replied to here.
I meant I like being alone when I want to, but I also like being able to turn to friends when I want to.
>>
>"friend" with girl online for years
>she is cool and funny, understands my jokes
>has best taste in music and movies
>says im her best friend and always been there for her and she loves me
>she only comes online when she is out of a relationship
>talk to her every time and get my hopes up
>every time she gets a new bf soul crushing sadness and depression
>she has no idea how i feel
>how can i compete with someone who can actually take her on dates and buy her stuff? actually hold her and kiss her? in my mind i never stood a chance
>lay awake at night afraid she will find someone she actually likes and marries them and forgets me forever

why does it hurt bros. it shouldnt hurt this much
>>
>>34520596
Fuck man that's gotta be hell
>>
File: feels mask.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels mask.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
I only had one other oneitis in 8th grade and freshman/sophomore year of high school and it was never as strong as the one I have now. I've made small talk with her and she seems to like me well enough as a coworker but I want it to be so much more than that. I can't stop thinking about her and it's driving me crazy.
>tfw I know I'll never be more than that because she has a bf and I'm an avoidant beta sperg anyway
>>
>>34520409
So you are a coward. Enjoy a cowards rewards. She will grow older and lose interest in you. Or worse get use to that 5+ years you just play big brother and have no interest in anything else.
>>
File: 1485761553986.jpg (125KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485761553986.jpg
125KB, 640x960px
>>34521039
So, what you're telling me is that I should make a move on a fucking kid?
>>
>>34521079
>kid
y6ou said you had to wait 5 years
how old is this kid
>>
>>34521098
Well let's examine the number 18 and see what happens when we take away 5.
>>
>>34521121
HMMMM
are you sure she likes you and wants the dangalang and not just being an affectionate child
>>
>>34521147
Not only has she ambushed me with a kiss before, I've overheard her talking to her mom about the giant crush she has on me
>>
>>34520329

>she'll be the death of me

holy shit i said the same thing 2 years ago, with same problem
>>
>tfw met the perfect girl
>smart, beautiful, kinda tumblr-y but whatever
>educate her in ironic memes
>everything is going great, we always have a good time when we talk, she seems to like me
>few weeks back
>she starts taking more time in replying to my texts, but when she does looks like everything is alright
>she's been taking more, and more time to reply as time went on, still replies tho, blames it on exams
>2 days ago, her exams are over
>talk about whatever, all good, but suddenly she leaves my message on read again
>still hasn't replied

why do they always get tired of me

feels bad man
>>
>>34522015
You've got to escalate things. Unfortunately as it is, most women generally like guys to be more in control and resourceful. Find a way to make things more interesting, doesn't have to be in a sexual manner (although it can be, and she may be hinting at this), just doing more shit together.

Take my advice with a grain of salt, as I still have limited experience and draw a lot from psychology, and women can be fickle and obnoxious creatures anyway, but I sincerely hope you found the diamond in the rough. Good luck, Anon.
>>
>ywn lay with oneitis, feel her steady breathing, and heartbeat as you lay your head on her chest, all whilst smelling her beautiful hair

I can't stop thinking about this fantasy with her guys.
>>
>>34522294
I've had this but for some reason I fucked it up. Maybe took to long to ask them out.
>>
>>34522351
When you say you had it, do you mean that ou actually got to cuddle with your oneitis?
>>
>>34522416

i'm not >>34522351

but i actually did get to cuddle, fuck and all that

bad part is that it's been more than 2 years and i have not gotten laid since then, difficult to forget shit like this
>>
>>34521621
Tfw I feel empty without her
Tfw I met her under circumstances that make it impossible to normally approach her
Tfw Valerie will be married and successful at 30 while I'm down a bottle contemplating
>>
>>34522616
Is it really as good as I imagine it? Or is it all just a big meme.
>>
>>34523590
I'd imagine it comes with the pain of what once was, like the first high off a drug. That same high you continually chase until it all ends.
>>
File: IMG_2470.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2470.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
OP Here. Just saw oneitis, looked at her and she looked back at me. Just this alone makes me feel this terrible feeling. I really just want to talk to her.
>>
>>34522294
iktfs
I keep having this recurring fantasy about driving my oneitis around late at night while she lays her head on my shoulder and the Drive soundtrack plays in the background.
>>
>>34520279
is she fucking 13 dude?
>>
>>34523703
It's that sinking feeling right, where it feels like you're taken out of whatever your doing and she consumes your mind like a torrential wave on a quaint beach.
>>
Do woman get oneitis's? Like do they ever feel the deep love that men can feel? I don't think so, I've never met a girl who would be loyal and love one man even if he doesn't feel the same way.
>>
>>34523706
>ywn be there for her when she doesn't feel good
>ywn be there for her when she has a bad day
>ywn lay with her and talk for hours

Please just end my fucking life.
>>
How do I get someone out of my head? I like this short chad. We have no connection. Yet I can't stop thinking about him everyday. It's driving me insane and I've never had this 'love' feeling. I'm a 20 year old khv and this is the first time I have such feelings.. When will the suffering end? I try to reason with myself in my head and discuss the biological explanation of this whole ordeal but I just can't get him away from my head. It's been 5 months now.

Anyone have something similiar? Not a faggot btw.
>>
>>34523818
You're wrong.
Orginaliono
>>
>>34523770
Yep that's the feeling. I can also feel a physically pain in my stomach.
>>
>>34523828
Can we end it together friend
>>
>>34523918
I don't have the balls to kill myself sadly. It scares the shit out of me whenever I think about it.
>>
>>34523876
Tfw I wish this was Valerie but it's not, tfw I'm a failed cyborg

>>34523917
It's been a year and a half and it still feels fresh, every time I even hear a mention of her I lose myself. Have you found a way to cope?
>>
>>34523828
>>ywn be there for her when she doesn't feel good
>>ywn be there for her when she has a bad day
Fuck this hit close to home. A month or two ago she was sick for a while but kept showing up to work and I legitimately felt bad seeing her like that. I just wanted to hold her and tell her everything would be OK when she'd get upset.
>>
>>34523949
Nope. I've just recently started to get this feeling. It's weird, just suddenly I developed feelings for her, I've known of her for a while and just randomly got these intense feeling for her.
>>
>>34524002
Man I can give one shard of advice and that's avoid her like the plague. Maybe through a haze you'll forget the way she made you feel, but not her existence. Although we are admirers from afar and doomed to this fate.
>>
File: tfwloveless.png (2MB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfwloveless.png
2MB, 919x720px
>love oneitis for two years now
>only time we came close to anything was when we first met
>could have hooked up with her at party but was to drunk to function
>love her loyally since then
>focus on no other girls
>become fairly good friends
>spend some time together, she seems to be really happy around me
>ask her to meet up with me last week
>"sorry anon I'm busy the whole month"

If she cared for me at all she would find some time for me right? Before her I wasn't an anxious around everyone. Before her I wasn't nearly as depressed and suicidal. I think of her all the time, even when I sleep I can't find solace because she is in my dreams. Fuck her she ruined my life. I can't even kill myself because she might feel bad.
>>
>>34519079
Don't know if it's got to oneitis tier yet, but I've recently started working on a till at this charity shop (I believe they're called thrift stores in burgerland) a few times a week and this qt asian girl has been in a few times and last week when I didn't see her I felt similarly.
It's not like I'd ever actually ask her out although I would like to but I still enjoy seeing her.
>>
>>34524078
You live in a hell I couldn't even imagine, I'm sorry fellow robot.
>>
>>34524046
I will try, but, while it hurts to see her, I really just love seeing her, along with the pain I get this spark of excitement.
>>
>>34523590

well i really don't like to admit it but it felt awesome

i had known this person for more than 3 years, we were best friends, long story short this was the girl of my dreams, so it's understandable that i got such a big satisfaction from losing my virginity to her and doing cute stuff together, also i was 17 at the time

2 years later i can't forget but do know now that no person is all that special, i loved who i thought she was not who she actually turned out to be

it's still a great expererience i've gone through and a good lesson learnt, also i had to build up the courage to tell her how i felt about her, now i just kind of feel uninterested in girls, but it took a lot of thinking to get here
>>
>>34524137
Man I know that feeling, the spark of excitement, it's so fucking bittersweet.
>>
>>34524156
Any tips on talking to my oneitis anon? it seems to me you were pretty successful in whatever you did.
>>
>>34524246
I feel like these feels would go away if I just talked to her, I'm way too scared though.
>>
>>34524090
She's not pretty and doesn't have perfect features. That's why you're not really attracted.
>>
>>34524513
I manage to talk to my oneitis a little bit every now and then, it doesn't help though. My feelings and my desire to be with her just get even more intense, she's just so cute and lovely. YMMV on that though.
>>
>>34524336

i wasn't really successful, just got very lucky, i felt really bad at a time, almost suicidal and told no one so i decided to tell her what i felt while she was in a 3yo relationship with a dude like 4 years older than me and a lot taller, i had nothing to offer

luckly she was tired of his shit and liked me back because she said i was the best friend she had

i was a messed up person then but so was she, that's how it worked i guess, she used me to cheat and get out of the relationship then moved cities and went on to fuck lots of other men

i won't complain as it could've gone a lot worse for me

talking to her about it for me was not that difficult as we were best friends before, got drunk, did stupid stuff together as kids so the trust was there and if it wasn't i didn't really give a fuck because i felt like shit

i don't know, make friends with her, make sure you have honest fun around each other, then tell her i guess, but i don't know, when you're adult people it's a different story
>>
>>34523710
Yes actually. Like, no bullshit, deadass
>>
>>34524535
Are you sure you're replying to the right person?
She doesn't have perfect features no (who does?) but I'd say she's still quite pretty, I'm just not that obsessive because I've only interacted with her twice.
>>
>>34524694
What are your conversations with her like?
>>
>>34524724
I said that because I'm an ugly roastie. Does it make sense now?
>>
>>34524679
I may just try to talk to her, I just hope I don't humiliate myself because I've got pretty bad social anxiety.
>>
>>34524694

what age are you yourself?
>>
>>34524753
A neurotic as well it seems...
>>
>>34524783

that's great, i don't how social anxiety or anxiety works at all, i did have a hard time with my stomach those days though, always felt like puking my guts out because of the nerves
>>
>>34524119
In a strange way it gets comforting though, since she is my entire purpose of life. While most of my life now is pretty depressing, those glimmers of joy I get when she messages me or touches me softly make life seem worth it.
>>
>>34524513
Talking to her made her into my oneitis, her personality is literally all the good aspects of mine then just an additional load of amazing aspects. It's literally having an unattainable dream.
>>
>>34524898
Basically I just think about everything that can go wrong, and mostly believe that my assumptions are right. It also terrifies me to talk to girls, let alone girls I am attracted to.
>>
>>34525040
I can't explain everything to her because I assume she thinks the worst of me even though we're compatible on paper I feel she's too good and that I would get btfo
>>
Sometimes I think she really cares about me, but I've seen her talk like that to another friend of hers and she says she feels like she just cares too much about everyone. I thought for like a month I was special.

About to reach 3 years of suffering
>>
>>34525040

oh yeah i do that too, that's why she's the only girl i got laid with, i liked her so much at the time that i just said "fuck it" and went to actually try

i don't know why would you be terrified of speaking to a girl, i've found most of them to speak of the most mundane and uninteresting stuff, even the goth/scene ones, while i'm in my head thinking all day about some seriously deep shit
>>
>>34525214
Not sure, I just feel extremely uncomfortable around them and can never be my true self.
>>
>>34525246
I could be a successful cyborg if I didn't have crippling social autism, I can't comprehend fucking normie speak and it makes me socially fucking retarded. I see people's conversations and they're like a line or two back and forth and it fucking astounds me. I hate this life and I hate it's mundane melancholy nature.
>>
>>34525279

obviously i don't know you, but maybe it could be a lack of interaction with normies in life?

i am one strange fucker and i know it, but i always had interaction with people of all kinds so i can relate to them in lots of stuff
>>
>>34525450
I interact but it's always way too convoluted and long, I never really socialized in my youth. I was essentially a NEET but a child who went to school, had two friends who I slightly knew and forged acquaintences but not much beyond that. I had a gf at one point but it ended because socially I just sperg out at literally every instance imaginable. Yet my oneitis is a girl who can do back and forth conversation with me and seems legitimately interesting, but she's a literal 9/10 with absolute passion for life and shit and here I am max 7 with a meh tier passion and I have social autism in any traditional situation which will inevitably cause some form of conflict and ruin it. End my life pls.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 1000x1293px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1000x1293px
Am I the only one here who's never paid for a woman when on a date?

As in we always split the bill. And when the waiter would bring the check, i'd speak up and tell them we're paying separately. I still got laid by these same women so hmmm, what gives?
>>
>>34525142
>3 years
Is that possible? I want to get my oneitis out of my head. REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34525585

well at least you know you can speak to her, you should try while you can, i would avoid mentioning the autism stuff if she doesn't know much about internet speak

haha now i am the NEET, at 19, it's not that i shy away from bitches, i just don't have any bitches to meet altogether anymore, all because i decided to follow my passion

at least i still have my friends, but it's kind of sad seeing everyone who follows the normie path start moving in life and i'm just stuck here working and hoping i'll get lucky haha
>>
OP here. Just saw oneitis once more. Was standing right next to her, had all the chances in the world to say something, but just stood they literally shaking, she didn't acknowledge my existence, thankfully, so she didn't see my slight tremors.
>>
Had a bad falling out with my oneits, she texted some really disrespectful shit to me the other night didn't even respond to her. We don't speak to each other anymore. We sort of had a thing going for a bit. Now she has been staying with my friend because she her living situation is fucked. Almost certain that she's whoring herself out to him. She was so into me just a few weeks ago and were not even friends.
>>
>>34525960
Had the same thing today

Oregon Trail
>>
>>34527197
I really feel like crying right now anon, these feels are getting way to strong for me.
>>
>>34527751
It's like an internal screaming, yet it's not audible it's just a blur. Everything feels wavy and kinda goes into auto pilot.
>>
>>34525142
>tfw I've only had my oneitis for 3 months and it's been an emotional rollercoaster
I'm in for a really shitty fucking ride, aren't I? I wish I could go back to being indifferent and unattached.
>>
>>34519079
>had a class with her last semester
>really close friends
>would snapchat each other for around an hour each week
>finally told her how I felt
>lefriendzone.jpg
>still snapchat every once in a while
>no classes this semester
>occasionally see her walking across campus
>we flash awkward smiles
>never really talk like we used to
feels bad man
>>
File: mittensdontlikefags.jpg (20KB, 253x320px) Image search: [Google]
mittensdontlikefags.jpg
20KB, 253x320px
>>34519079

Because you're a lost cause
>>
>>34528566
We're all lost causes, it's why we're here.
>>
>>34528956

Not me, I just can't sleep
>>
>>34519079
>Ask good friend who he likes
>"I like oneitis"
FUCK
>Ask good friend again who does he think oneitis likes
>"She likes (my best friend)"
Fuck my life anons
>>
>>34529542
I've felt that feel ;-;
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
>>34519079
ITT: stalkers
>>
File: 1473036541552.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473036541552.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>meet girl first semester
>she obviously has social anxiety
>have never once seen her talking to a person that wasn't me outside of class except for a friend from Europe
>stalk her shit one day
>her kikebook looks like a male robot's would
>she hardly ever texts first or takes the initiative to set up meetings, but always expresses interest in talking to or meeting me again afterwards

it's kind of difficult for me to tread the line between being aloof and being a beta orbiter because I can't tell if this girl is too shy to talk to me or not interested

i'm going with too shy, because of the reasons I mentioned before
>>
>>34530758
>T.wizard
>>
>>34529258
Normie, please go away.

Oregon comet
>>
>>34519079
I hooked up, banged, knocked up, married someone else's oneitis. Found out he confessed to her when we were engaged. She had to tell him no and he kept on about he could be the one that got away... Then she told him she was pregnant as well.. Just crushed him
>>
>>34531290
Tfw you're the guy who's gonna drive me insane one day
>>
>>34531290
See >>34531242
and fuck off, normaIfag.
>>
>>34531346
Eh heart wants what heart wants. Karma on him for thinking he could just swoop in
>>
>>34531447
>karma
Could you be any more of a vapid normalfag?
>>
File: 1473198461043.png (219KB, 526x460px) Image search: [Google]
1473198461043.png
219KB, 526x460px
>>34530829
the friend was female btw

neineidnediende
>>
>>34531447
>know girl before she has bf
>enamoured by her
>she gets bf
>somehow loving a girl but never telling her is karma
>fucking normies
>>
File: Barron.png (288KB, 497x426px) Image search: [Google]
Barron.png
288KB, 497x426px
>>34520056

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS RESPOND WITH IMPROPER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION!!!?!!???!! AND SUCH SHORT SENTENCES??!!!?????????
>>
Seriously fuck you...i thought i got so lucky... Not gonna greentext cuz in lazy but

Oneitis, a girl I hung out with all my childhood and loved but didn't ask out cuz I thought I'd ruin it. She finally broke up with her Bf that had met her as a freshmen, they moved off went to college and she just ended up back in my town and single. I took a chance and asked her out, she said yes and we talked about how we both wanted to date when we were young and it didn't matter. I don't even care that she had a lover before I was just so happy. Then we got more sexual, she went down on me and I was thinking fuck yes I've never even had a girl look at my dick before.. Mines even bigger than the fucking ex, win win... Then she bit my cock... Fucking bit it. Her boyfriend was into cock and ball torture. For 6 years she tortured his balls and he dominated her. She told me she liked to be called bitch and slut in the bedroom... He took such a good girl and created a submissive Ballbusting psycho of her. She's normal and sweet in public but he first instinct in the bedroom is to punch or kick or bite your dick and balls... I had to dump her. I always thought maybe I'd be cucked with a non Virgin... But he ruined her for any man who has half a brain and doesn't want his nuts ruined
>>
File: 1485584242907m.jpg (85KB, 1024x757px) Image search: [Google]
1485584242907m.jpg
85KB, 1024x757px
>>34520115
I know this feel. You ever feel like you would want to get in a relationship/make friends, but then you think about how much work that would be so you don't talk or act like an ass to get people to leave?
>>
>>34524820
Early 20s

>>34524727
She can be nervous and stuff around me but she's very talkative about stuff and tries hard to impress me. She holds onto every word and opinion I say lol
>>
>>34532416
WHEN YOU KNOW SHES AN ACADEMIC WHO IS CAPABLE OF PROPER SENTENCES WITH CARE AND EFFORT
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.