[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is making your girlfriend jealous the only way to get more out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 03.jpg (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
2MB, 3000x2250px
Is making your girlfriend jealous the only way to get more out of them, or will it drive them further away?

Is there a balance that has to be achieved?
>>
>>34518892
She only wants what she doesn't have so if you want to keep her vying for your affection and approval and attention, you can't give it to her all the time. If you do, she will get bored and go chase something else.
>>
>>34518892
More out of them in what sense?
>>
>>34518892
If your girlfriend is the insecure type , then don't do that. If she's more of the"yandere" type then go ahead
>>
>>34518928
Romantically, emotionally, sexually and so forth.
Nothing monetary. I feel like she isn't very invested in the relationship, that's all.
>>
>>34518916
>yfw this is literally what women do
>>
>>34518950
What a slippery slope then
Personally, sometimes jealousy might fuel more romantic and/or sexual actions but it depends on what made me jealous
Also if she's not invested in the first place then it might backfire
>>
>>34519020
Too many variables in attraction, damn it.
>>
>>34519020
The jealousy would be stemming from attention from a coworker of mine who she is aware is attracted to me.
>>
>>34519060
Well does it work? Have you tried it?

>>34519040
?
>>
>>34519122
No, but it's an option that I am considering.
I don't have any intention of hurting my girlfriend though, so I may just leave her instead, if she doesn't show more commitment to me in the future.
>>
>>34519163
Why don't you speak to her about it...?
You could try subtly hinting at things to make her jealous rather than saying 'x at my work likes me/flirted with me' to see her reaction?
>>
>>34519122
Often the very thing that would affirm attraction to one person would turn off another completely, like trying to make them jealous, completely context sensitive and personality based. Best case scenario with a mistake is you end up fighting, worst case you thought she wanted rough play and says you raped her later.
>>
Yeah in the early stages you have to keep her wanting to be with you. 99% of men aren't interesting enough so that means improvising.

After a sufficient period of time like 5 years and you guys are living together and you are actually comfortable together like she's seen you poop and you've seen her poop and you aren't grossed out about it. You've seen both partners sick and gross then you've pretty much hit the jackpot and you two actually love each other and u dont have to do that anymore!
>>
im out of a relationship for 2 years now and with distance, looking back on my mistakes, i should have never taken her serious.
just be realistic enough to accept that nothing is forever. play the show with her, tell her you love her, but in the end dont give too many fucks about her. if you rather feel like playing counterstrike, tell her to fuck off.

stay true to yourself, never bend down.
if she gives you sex, nice, if she plays games, dont even bother.
never take a girl serious.

looking back i am embarrased in what ways i bend myself for this girl and bought her presents and flowers and all this shit while i was just one of them for her fucking erica go drown in cum you slut
>>
>>34519222
Very true actually, reactions to jealousy depends on the individual.
>>
>>34518892
Making her comfy is more effective.

Speaking from a decade of exp with the wife.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.