[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unironically obsessed with ethnic pride, purity, and lebensraum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0642.jpg (89KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0642.jpg
89KB, 960x720px
>unironically obsessed with ethnic pride, purity, and lebensraum ironic memes
>passionately fighting the deadliest war in history
>lose
>modern Germans don't really care about ethnic purity or about being German and hate your guts

Name a more bluepilled country than Nazi Germany.
>>
>>34518836
Canada 1965 onward
Pre 1965 Canada was Red pilled as fuck.
>>
That's an easy one. Japan.
>>
>>34518887
Japan and Nazi Germany were both 'red pilled' countries.

I think WW2 was dumb, and so was the Hitler/Emperor worshipping, but compared to what Germany and Japan are today, well Germany atleast is a completely lost nation.
>>
>>34518938
hahahah they weren't red nation you dumbass, creating some fake "superiority" on the white race is just beyond retarded, there hasn't been any medical studies up to this day that implies whites are suppose to be superior. The reason why nazis were like that back in the day is because they were way too drunk on a fucking childrens fantasy, thats right, they were just children thinking they were something special that god made. They couldn't have been more blue pilled ever.
>>
>>34519013
I think your post betrays your lack of intelligence well enough.
>>
>>34518836
>Blut und Boden
>Conquers countries that are not Germany
>>
>>34519128
>"Yeah, but the nation next to us isn't exactly like us"
>>
>>34519049
>b-b-but studies show whites have higher IQs than blacks!

>studies show Asians and Jews have higher IQs than whites
>doesn't count you cuck shill nepotism and collaboration
>>
>>34519175
I don't know what your race is, but you can't even have a discussion without resorting to greentext and strawmen.

I think it is safe to say that whatever it is, it would be better off without you in it.
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (36KB, 219x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
36KB, 219x272px
>>34519175
Is IQ the end all be all, anon?
>>34519013
I think they're blue-pilled because they assumed their countrymen were in-love with nation as much as they were.
All of their efforts were wasted on ungrateful predecessors who couldn't give a hoot about being German.
>>
>>34519212
Not an argument, meanwhile I have seen what I am greentexting plenty of times in response.
>>
>>34519220
It's like loving a cat--you pour your heart out to it because you love it and raised and it's your, but all it cares about is it's next meal.
Sad honestly.
>>
>>34519229
You have seen something in response? So now you get to make other people's arguments for them?

Well some nigger once robbed a bank and raped a woman, then he went home, smoked some crack and beat his girlfriend to death, before leaving again to go do some more crime.

I guess I can just assume that you are like this as well.
>>
>>34519220
A lot of those nazis didn't give a shit about Germany either. They just wanted to fuck shit up or get some money for whatever.

Much like the American military. You think all those nationalist muhreens are the majority?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.