[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's assess what /Britfeel/ is They claim that they need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: UnitedKingdom.jpg (48KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
UnitedKingdom.jpg
48KB, 620x387px
Let's assess what /Britfeel/ is

They claim that they need a general because of unique British feels that we won't relate to. but it's nothing about that at all, it's just a strange collection of obscure gimmicks

>Waifus
Usually once per thread, people will be asked to post their waifus, the weebs will gather round and roleplay, adding 'san' and '-u' to the end of most words.

>Shipman
You might remember this forced meme on /r9k/ generally, but it appears to be contained in /brtifeel/ now. As well as Shipman, britfeel seems obsessed with multiple serial killers, currently they are obsessing over 'the pusher' which has been debunked as a myth. They like to pretend 'len' one of the waifus, is the serial killer in question

>Kay
Some fat old ugly woman on YouTube who makes cooking videos like she is a celebrity chef, they obsess over each video, and some suspect her son might even be a regular poster

>East Devon
This is the worst gimmick of all. One poster constantly claims that he is 'stuck' in East Devon, and thinks this is in anyway relevant. Just iamgine if someone repeatedly made threads such as 'Hey guy's I'm stuck in Western Arizona'

>Nightwalking
Someone walks around aimlessly most nights, and posts picture when he has returned. Some joke that 'lenlad' or 'the pusher' might be out to get him one day. They often try to guess what location he has been to each night.
>>
>>34518743
>obscure gimmicks
you just don't get it mate.
>>
They just need to go on soc and stay there.
>>
>>34518743
As an inhabitant of the isles, I can corroborate here and tell you emphatically that it's a load of shite.

They're stuck up northerners aka scum and just want a corner to circlejerk in.

Worst threads on this board bar none.
>>
>>34518839
>stuck up northerners
paki londoner detected

britfeel is where the real lads of this board go.
>>
>>34518865
Pull the other one mate I'm white as new fallen snow and 200 miles from londonistan.
>>
File: 1470430981872.png (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470430981872.png
82KB, 800x600px
>>34518743
>Waifus
Nothing wrong with a bit of waifu posting. I take offense to being called a weeb though, and I wouldn't be caught dead adding the honorifics to the end of someones name.
>Shipman
Shipman is a saint, and you sir, can go fuck youself.
>Kay
Literally never seen it brought up
>East Devon.
Well it is shit.
>Nightwalking
He's been chucked in a canal so that'll be over soon.

Butthurt Amerifat/10

Go fuck yourself with a rusty knife.
>>
>>34518743
>Just iamgine if someone repeatedly made threads such as 'Hey guy's I'm stuck in Western Arizona
There is nothing wrong with signing off a POST that I really am stuck in East Devon. This plight must be heard.

Also gtfo our thread you infiltrator
>>
>>34518743
you just dont get it.

the yanks dont understand the pain of going to the dole, or putting up with the retarded clubbing culture here.
>>
>>34518965

Why do you have slang for welfare like dole and bennies?
>>
>>34519073
why are you such a tosser?

why does your fat mother buy chocolate cake everyday?
>>
>>34519073
That's exactly why britfeel exists. Because you will never understand
>>
It seems like the normalfags are becoming the majority there and it's not rare where you see them having a dick measuring contest over who has the best life.

There are some comfy moments though and it's nice to feel a little bit of camaraderie with people going through the same general on this isle.
>>
File: 1485231791784.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1485231791784.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>>34518743

>i dont understand britfeel so it must be shit
>>
File: Kagamine.Len.full.1234420.jpg (346KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
Kagamine.Len.full.1234420.jpg
346KB, 900x677px
>Anon makes a thread complaining about britfeel
>Get him to add me on steam
>Seduce him and invite him on holiday to Salford
>Give him a lethal push into a canal
>>
>>34518743
you've never been to east devon clearly
also how could anyone get stuck in west arizona? What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>34518743
Brit threads should be deleted along with all other obscure generals that arent r9k related. I never go in them and now add them to my filter but from what I can tell from the default picture when I would still see them in catalog is that its one British anon making all the images and starting the threads. Probably a way to attention monger and get some dumb 15 year old british girl to post in the thread so he can creep on them. Sad! I would think he is more normie than robot too to do so.
>>
>>34520491
>holiday to Salford

I can't imagine anything worse
>>
fuck off cunt, you just dont get it if you're not british and stop bullying Kay
>>
Newcastle tbqh lads
>>
>>34520610
>r9k related
>On a board with no set theme essentially /b/ 2.0
Let me guess, it ruins your erection to see it from the cancer erp/faggot/tranny threads that need to go back to lgbt
Or are you just here for le funny screen caps put me in when you post on r4chan
>>
>I'm not british so I feel excluded from the /comfy/ britfeel threads
B-BRIT FEEL THREADS ARE T-TRASH
>you just don't get it OP
>>
>>34518839
fuck off you tosspot, filter the threads then.
>>
>>34520683
It's easy to decide what is robot and what is not. just because this board says no topic doesn't mean its right to allow not robot threads in here. You have your view though because you're a normie and I have mine. I just think britthreads belong on /b/ or /int/.
>>
File: 1483223261040.jpg (82KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1483223261040.jpg
82KB, 800x596px
talking shit about waifu posting... do you know where you are you fucking normie
>>
Why do you care? we can have our own thread if we want. Make an americafeels or whatever
>>
You've probably never even eaten a cream egg OP. How could a man like you possibly understand us
>>
>>34518865
actually im an indian londoner
>>
>>34522625
or a Freddo
>>
>>34518839
Totally agree, fucking stupid northern monkeys
>>
>>34523237
not surprised.
now leave ol' blighty to the british ye?
>>
It's understandable that you feel angered by things that you don't understand, this is pretty common

Unfortunately you decided to make a thread about it when you really didn't need to. After all you don't have to go to /britfeel/ you silly cunt!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.