[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this to /v/ but no one believed me. -----------------------------------

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: christchan.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
christchan.png
98KB, 400x400px
I posted this to /v/ but no one believed me.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck youtube video game players.
My mum hit her foot on a big china bowel the kids left in the living room, they mess it up all the time and never clean and demand shit all the time.

My 11 yearold brother said he was sorry and hurried back to the computer to watch youtube celebrities or play 5 nights at freddies parodies.

Mum painfully said that his not sorry because he would clean up if he was, then my brother said "fine im not sorry!" and kept complaining so i tried to shut the computer and he wouldnt let me, then my 7 yearold sister and him screamed at me to let him stay on the computer, they never listen to me, but as soon as mum said he was not allowed to be on the computer anymore he went away from the computer.
>>
File: 1431467026581.jpg (471KB, 1280x720px)
1431467026581.jpg
471KB, 1280x720px
>>34517787
Get your brother and sister away from FNAF asap before they end up like vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRuLiZGP4fE

It's important not to give kids too much leeway with electronic media in general. My friend's little brother plays stupid mobile shit on his iPad all day, he's already addicted. Do stuff with your siblings, if the weather is good even outside maybe.
>>
>>34517874
my brother will complain the whole time and be a cunt, sister cant go with me anywhere cuz mum thinks she will be a cunt as well.

i can only just draw more with my sister, i cant help my brother
>>
What the fuck do kids get out of watching people play video games online

Esports I can understand, but why on earth would you watch someone play a single player game? Why not just play it yourself?
>>
>>34517984
Same reason kids watched scooby doo or blue's clues.
>>
>>34517874
This, these things are built to be addictive, makes good business
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.