[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black people have to be so different, rude and judgemental.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: why_we_do_what_we_do_1200x627.jpg (58KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
why_we_do_what_we_do_1200x627.jpg
58KB, 1050x549px
Why do black people have to be so different, rude and judgemental.

They dont even give you a chance to like them anymore, its like theyre being meta uncivilized assholes at every chance possible.

This is cherry picking I know, but why cant all the cool black people gather in one communi yt?

The ones that dont harrass people constantly or exhibit derisive anti intellectual character values.
>>
File: Freeman 705.jpg (19KB, 335x250px) Image search: [Google]
Freeman 705.jpg
19KB, 335x250px
>>34517773
>Why do black people have to be so different, rude and judgemental.They dont even give you a chance to like them anymore, its like theyre being meta uncivilized assholes at every chance possible.

Blacks have been asking the same question about whites when they put them in chains, OP
>>
>>34517773
Because, stupid niggers are stupid
>>
>>34518061
But whites are known for cruelties and crimes that are average and common.

Blacks may not have invented sagging pants or grouping up on steps insulting and coercing people who walk by, but they sure ass hell perfected it.

Sure every race and ethnicity has criminals but none prop them up like black people do.
Sure you can say society gas lighted them into doing it the same way heavy rooted blacks today eat "soul food" e.g pig feet, pig guts, chicken feet. Because it was probably the gross parts offered to them as slaves so they figured. Hey lets turn this around and now make it our thing.
>>
>>34517773
>why cant all the cool black people gather in one community

Thy've tried this multiple times. Every time it ended with whites chimping out and killing everyone. Here's an example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
>>
>>34517773
Either it's cultural or it's innate, right? I mean, it's either just the way they're hardwired--can't do much about that besides being understanding of them and patient with the way they are the way you would a handicapped person--or it's cultural and you have to teach them that x behavior is not something you're comfortable with.
These are honestly the only two answers to this question.
>>
File: bane2.jpg (52KB, 591x835px) Image search: [Google]
bane2.jpg
52KB, 591x835px
>>34518061
>black people enslave other black people
>jews buy them and use them
>white people get blamed
>>
>>34518617
Even their weird, anti-social culture they can't help because they weren't taught any better, I guess.
>>
>>34518568
>nigger rapes woman
>pack of niggers attempt to free rapist
>whites fuck their shit up
based as fuck
>>
>>34518748
>believing a roastie crying rape
Did Emmett Till teach you nothing? Roasties are never based
>>
>>34518661
Why cant we do every thing over.
Have rap culture and everything but only have the violent part as satire.

Have it be as obvious performance as a actor does on stage. Like wrestling and shakespeare put together.

Shakespeare performances never really influenced things in real life that much right?
But fuck it did didnt it?

Rennaisanse fairs and shit?

I guess Im just trying to have jt both ways.
There's no way to have cool blacks without the violent blacks we have now.
Like some cosmic balance is in place and nothing can be created for the greater good without being imitated
>>
>>34518783
i'd always believe a white woman over a black, but would believe a black man over a black woman.
>>
File: IMG_0374.jpg (140KB, 750x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
140KB, 750x942px
>>34518793
Why can't we?
If you had enough money and power you could definitely subvert black culture into unrecognizable form. The FBI and J. Edgar Hoover did in the 60s(see: COINTELPRO operations: https://vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro)--before that they were relatively 'cool.'
>>
>>34518907
*https://vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro
>>
>>34518810
Then you're a moronic /pol/ crossboarder and not a robot
>>
>>34518907
Its too late.
You go ahead

though I would say im willing to hear you out but I feel like my pessimistic nature would just pervert any attempts I have at an unbiased addition
>>
>>34518793
Mixed with black blood here. Rap is a tool created by blacks to convey the horror of their reality in the early 1900s and prior through euphemism, rythm, and rhyme. Turning suffering into art is something just about every black feels they can do now because of the snowflake effect after the success of the Civil Rights movement in the 1960's. This has lead to an incredibly fast devolution of the genre in recent years because people will still eat it up. Honestly now it just seems so Satanic to me. All rappers talk about now is self indulgence, and being the one to CAUSE violence. Perfectly understandable why it's become acceptable to not like rap; unless you appreciate the less popular underground scene.

Draper - Joyride was this post's theme song as I typed it.
>>
>>34519430
I cant complain.

Some rap just sounds really aesthetic.
https://youtu.be/wJZM2vOKtIc
But looking at the forwst for the trees, the underling theme is unsavory activity like violence and propping up the lifestyle of violence, dealing drugs and just being needlessly intimidating.

That said I really like this track.
Im part of the problem. Ill accept my punishment if its swift when it comes.
>>
>>34519165
Subverting an entire culture is no easy task but I think we're already beginning to see it happen thanks to the internet and it's wealth of subcultures. Before the internet people were limited to local culture and mainstream media for their social learnings. They tended to adopt the same social traits as their friends and family because that's all they knew. Now, regardless of race or class or etc., they have access to perspectives, experiences, and niche interests they'd never have found amongst their peers or considered and naturally these will shape them.

>>34519430
You must admit that the commercialization of rap has done a number on it though.
Most rappers don't want to tell a story of a hard life--they just want a nice, big check for making a popular and catchy rap song.
I guess that's true of all music but especially rap and pop.
>>
>>34519792
Being subverted into the wrong direction if you ask me.

If there even is a right one.
A meteor fucking out shit up is preferable to a world where everyone is a touchy feely peacock obssessed with ass and minding peoples business.
>>
>>34517773
>>34518061
>>34518097
>>34518491
>>34518568
>>34518617
>>34518658
>>34518661
>>34518748
>>34518783
>>34518793
>>34518810
>>34518907
>>34518921
>>34518947
>>34519165
>>34519430
>>34519682
>>34519792
>>34520153
>waaaaaaaah my race is better than yours!

grow up you bunch of immature fucks i swear 90% of these threads are full of highschoolers thinking they're 'memepilled'
>>
>>34520521
Im the op.
I am blak
>>
>>34517773
Because they CAN.
If you 'call them out' on it they either shout racist or predictably, lose their shit and chimp out.

I just try to avoid them altogether, but not all niggers are niggers, some niggers are cool niggaz.
>>
>>34521590
Whats col niggaz like?
>>
>>34517773

Because blacks are better. They are stronger then white men and women love black men. Black men don't suffer any consequences for acting like men. They win. Society worships them and everyone else seeks their approval. Blacks are the gatekeepers of pop culture. They dominate society.
>>
>>34521913
Until they get shot by the cops or eachother.

Or anyone.
>>
>>34522029
B-but more whites get shot by cops than blacks.
>>
>>34521913
>black man dominate society

Am I being trolled?
>>
File: filename will not help.jpg (181KB, 575x767px) Image search: [Google]
filename will not help.jpg
181KB, 575x767px
>>34517773
>>>34521913
>>black man dominate society
>
>Am I being trolled?
Kek
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.