[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just want to be someone's plaything. i have no self-esteem.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_noyjeqxE6Z1usapzgo1_1280.png (249KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noyjeqxE6Z1usapzgo1_1280.png
249KB, 623x527px
i just want to be someone's plaything.

i have no self-esteem. why won't anyone take advantage of me? it's probably because i'm male.

why can't i find a qt sadism gf to convince me to kill myself?

that's all i want.

i'll do almost anything you ask me to. please, just take advantage of me. i deserve to be used.
>>
>>34516926
>i deserve to be used.
No you don't, being used by someone able to pull it off is a huge privilege, retard.
>>
>>34516980
thank you for putting me in my place, anon. that was a pretty retarded thing to say, you're right.
>>
>>34516926
>why can't i find a qt sadism gf to convince me to kill myself?
I think you've just misunderstood how precious, rare, and desirable a sadistic girl is. Someone like you would be hard-pressed to find even a normal girlfriend, never mind a special one like that. I've gone through almost hundreds of girls trying to find one. It's something you need to try hard to work for, and even then it probably won't happen. Just give up.
>>
>>34517052
i'd settle for a borderline.

at least then i'd be getting emotionally abused.
>>
>>34516926
I just want a sadistic bf to beat me and use me until he gets sick of me ;-;
>>
>>34517089
leave my thread, roleplayer.
>>
>>34517089
are you male or female
fdbdbd
>>
File: 55560833_p6.png (278KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
55560833_p6.png
278KB, 600x600px
>>34517089
Anon, let me choke you and punch you in your face while doing it. Let me mark your face with a black eye and bruises, so that everyone can see you are mine.
>>
>>34517160
Silly anon, roleplaying is for normies!
>>
>>34517175
f
>>34517178
I want a black eye so bad. recently I've been considering just giving myself one but it's not the same tbqh
>>
>>34517089
I could do with someone like you, location?
>>
>>34517203
post throwaway/location
you dummy
>>
File: 55700987_p8.jpg (316KB, 882x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55700987_p8.jpg
316KB, 882x1000px
>>34517203
I'm quite experienced in this sort of stuff because I grew up with an abusive and also abused my sister quite a but. Having someone who would balance me out sounds fantastic.

Giving yourself a black eye sounds pretty dumb, it's the same with choking yourself, taking a belt and doing it with it is nice and all, but actually feeling the hands of the other person around your neck and then how it tightens should feel good for someone like you.
>>
>tfw no bf to secretly drug my food, steadily increasing the dose over months before cutting me off and calling me crazy when I say something's wrong
>>34517218
>>34517221
I'm in the midwest but I'm a bit reluctant to post any contact here
>>34517268
Right exactly. I think I'd appreciate the bruise to an extent but it won't hold any of the meaning that it would if someone else had given it to me.
>>
>>34517338
I don't care where you are, I'll fly over and beat your ass.

t. 6'4 Scandinavian with disposable income
>>
cunt roastie taking over my thread.

i hope an aspd anon really does hurt you, irl.

slut.
>>
>>34516926
are u qt boipuccy? i have a spare cage under my bed
>>
Get cute, find a man to enslave you.
I did, totally worth it. He gives me anything I want and all I have to do is wear a collar and let him cum inside me every night.
>>
>>34517558
Sorry OP. You cant compete for attention with a femanon here.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.