[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cut your balls off and start taking "antidepressants"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Cut your balls off and start taking "antidepressants" and "mood stabilizers".
>>
>>34516811
by becoming a skeleton.
>>
>>34516811
just improvise, let your emotions lead the way but learn to improvise new ones if the need arises.
>>
>How do i become emotionless ?

>>34516901
>let your emotions lead the way

gee buddy
>>
>>34517296
I dunno I trust my gut feels,
>>
Stop being human
Emotions are supposed to cloud our judgement. Being a stoic is the ultimate meme
>>
>>34516865
>Cut your balls off
Why? To nose-dive his testosterone levels?
>>
>>34516811
anti depressants

amphetamines

watching liveleak daily

depression -> anhedonia

acquire solipsism and derealization

or cognitive behavioral therapy

have "fun"!
>>
>>34517321
Thats for women.

>>34517399

dont listen to the Empath. He's the kinda guy to let more refugees in because awww its so sad :(
>>
>>34517533
>implying I want to let refugees in
I want them out. I'd kill them myself if I could get away with it
>>
>>34517572
Just make sure you dont get emotional, sensitive lad
>>
Study stoicism.
>>
>>34516811
surgically remove amygdala
>>
>>34517758
We don't know all that much about the brain.
The amygdala may be responsible for more than just emotion and fear processing.
>>
Stop giving a shit.
>>
Emotions cloud my judgement too easily. I get upset then I get impatient. Impatient on a micro level. I forget words, I miss cues, I step on dogshit. I switch train of thoughts too easily. Can't read long lines of text. I can't control my words.

I want to get diagnosed with ADHD for Aderall.
>>
>>34516811
research REBT. It is very useful. Really helped me out.
>>
File: 1378494659188.jpg (61KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1378494659188.jpg
61KB, 768x576px
You will reach a point in your life where nobody has any kind of interest in you and barely tolerates you so you become a workaholic to compensate for your social failures. This barely keeps people from trying to make you leave their sight so you keep it up and stay quiet as people who contribute nothing are publicly shown physical affection and compliments for YOUR hard work. You will go home to no family, no gf, no friends, no pets, unknown neighbors, and return to your perpetual cycle of eat-masturbate-sleep-work in an apartment that costs exactly enough that you have no money for anything recreational besides the stale glow of the internet. As you fall asleep, grim thoughts may enter your mind, like how you have become a walking dead man and this home you don't own is a rental coffin you get to live in for 40 years before you have a stress-induced heart attack and get cremated in an incinerator, and nobody attends your funeral.
>>
>>34517522
>amphetamines
I'm pretty sure taking adderall daily for two years straight is why I'm apathetic to everything anymore for the most part
I have my occasional depression bouts but I generally don't get emotional for better or for worse now
>>
>>34516811
>Or at least don't let my emotions cloud my judgement ?

Study philosophy. Do some introspection. and voila.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.