[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when your entire family is on anti-depressants I'm fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1484008903772.png (526KB, 425x639px) Image search: [Google]
1484008903772.png
526KB, 425x639px
>when your entire family is on anti-depressants
I'm fucked for life right? It must just be my genes.
>>
File: cef4ca3f11957ddf180ee32054c66f6c.jpg (144KB, 476x1371px) Image search: [Google]
cef4ca3f11957ddf180ee32054c66f6c.jpg
144KB, 476x1371px
>>34516714
Thats a nice Asuka you've got there
>>
>>34516714
I think your parents might JUST MIGHT be dumb

>JUST
>>
>>34516714
but are they depressed, or anti-depressed? think about it.
>>
File: 1484282410977.gif (627KB, 361x324px) Image search: [Google]
1484282410977.gif
627KB, 361x324px
>dad is a literal sperg
>mom is working constantly because she prefers it to being at our home
>sister is a BPD cunt
>other sister is a low-functioning autistic
>mom's job makes no money and dad's job pays decently but he spends all the money on drugs and football memorabilia so the 5 of us lived in a cramped dilapidated townhouse

>literally nobody in family that I feel comfortable talking to
>was never able to tell them my problems and I had to bottle it up forever
>just now seeing a therapist for the first time at 20 years old and my mom is "shocked" and didn't know I was depressed for the better part of the last ten years
>literally raised by the internet and 4chan so incapable of social interaction or sincerity or forming relationships

just f me up dood
>>
File: 1485429777964.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485429777964.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>34517389
sounds similar to me anon
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>34517389
I feel it. I'm actually attempting to function a bit and get my life in order. Whenever I do anything my medicated parents wonder why I keep them out of the loop so often. I feel uncomfortable talking to anyone, especially them, about anything concerning my ambitions or life choices. As long as they get rent money they should be fine with leaving me to my devices. My mother asks me why I never tell her anything and avoid her on the brink of tears. The day before she called me a selfish maniac while screaming because I couldn't read her emotions. Mfw I would rather consume myself with my own rage and depression before I'd ever take it out on anyone. My feeble attempt at breaking the cycle of misunderstanding.
>>
>mom is sperg
>brother is bipolar
>3 of my dad's siblings killed themselves somehow
>cousin has Torrette's or however you spell it fuck you spellcheck
>I'm sperg
>literally everyone is faceblind except dad
>one time my mom went shopping with me as a kid but lost me, and then it turned out that I was still standing next to her and she didn't recognize me
>we can't watch movies if dad isn't home to identify people
>>
>>34518573
Movies are usually my escape from reality, sorry that experience is difficult anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.