[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All these Stacy sluts who have kids. How would they feel if their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: stacy.jpg (30KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
stacy.jpg
30KB, 398x398px
All these Stacy sluts who have kids.
How would they feel if their son grew up to be a loser "nerd" robot like the ones she despised/bullied in her youth?

Same applies for our own moms I guess.
>>
>>34515516
They probably wouldnt feel anything.
>>
>>34515516
It wouldnt affect them because they dont remember any of the loser guys who they rejected in life so they wouldn't be able to make that correlation
>>
>>34515516
My mom honestly doesn't give too fucking shits

>Turn out to be a drug addict

Wonder why?
>>
>>34515516
Would make her a single mom with pride
>>
they'd probably be glad they have a submissive controllable storm drain of all their negative emotions

single mothers abuse and lead their sons to mental illness as some sort of revenge against Chad and ego satiating
>>
>like the ones she despised/bullied in her youth?
Like they give a shit. Those people mean nothing to them - they're an insignificant part of their lives that they won't even remember.
>>
>>34515516
>How would they feel if their son grew up to be a loser "nerd" robot like the ones she despised/bullied in her youth?

women tend to love their kids no matter what.
it's dad who I would be more worried about.
>>
File: 1463784496075.jpg (39KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463784496075.jpg
39KB, 540x360px
>"I'd disown him or kick him out the house xDxDxD"
>>
>>34515635
Most of dad dont care either. All they think that providing roof and food is sufficient enough to make a kid into normal person.
>>
>>34515516
For some reason women want their sons to be pathetic ubmissibe betas

They are attracted to dominant aggressive alphas but want their sons to be the exact opposite of that. Women are weird.
>>
i don't think they would care at all

my mom says she used to drink every friday and saturday from she was 18 to 22. after that she had me and my sister. she used to be really pretty too, had many boyfriends

i am now 22 and living in her basement. she tells me every weekend how glad she is that i stay at home, because then i cant get in trouble or anything like that

mothers are nice

my dad on the other hand...
>>
>>34515769
>my dad on the other hand
typical badboy?
>>
>Mom had me at 15
>Left me with my grandparents most of the time while she went partying
>Be 20 now, she calls me a disappointment
>>
my mum was as normie as they come, we didn't get along
but she's mellowed out in recent years

thing is, she's always been my mum, I can't see her as the rebellious teenager she was when she got knocked up at 17
>>
>>34515516
My mom was a cheerleader and went on to be middle school coach teaching volleyball and swimming. Im a product of the alpha pair. Im a loner total badass but no one knows it.
>>
>>34515516
Ask your mom, OP

Somehow this is not an original string of characters
>>
>try to talk to my mom about highschool and how i didnt enjoy it at all
>"you should have made more friends, anon"
>"it was your choice things turned out the way they did"
>"you need to just be yourself, anon"

Horrible. Felt like shit.

You guys are right. These normies are the worst.

Pretty sure my mom was a stacy/turboslut back when she was younger, too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.