[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women insist on making an identity out of any little quirk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tomboy-at-heart-action_large.jpg (20KB, 342x480px) Image search: [Google]
tomboy-at-heart-action_large.jpg
20KB, 342x480px
Why do women insist on making an identity out of any little quirk ? It seems every girl I like turns out to be "gender fluid", "non binary", or some other meme thing. What ever happened to being a tomboy or a masculine girl ?
>>
>>34514465

>It seems every girl I like turns out to be "gender fluid", "non binary", or some other meme thing

I'm almost sure this doesn't happen regularly outside of the pol meme world.
>>
>>34514465
Where the fuck do you hangout where you've met even one of those people, much less lots of them..
>>
>>34514481
went to highscool not too long ago and there was a good amount of girls like that.... i'd say like 10%. they all seemed to grow out of it (as an overall identity at least) very quickly, though.
>>
>>34514481
>>34514495
I used to thunj it was was pol boggeyman too but there are a bunch at college campus/ lots of coffee shops, bars, parks, etc... in my hometown. It seems most girls I went to HS with are claiming this too. I dont even live in a blue state.
>>
>>34514465
Because it makes them feel more interesting. Dont be fooled though OPn like many things women do its all bullshit. Ive never met a gender fluid non binary whatever whose "change" was deeper than a cosmetic one (short hair and "boy clothes"). At most there exist effeminate men and masculine women and in a few years toos these cunts will realize that and return back to normal.
>>
I just clicked on this thread because it has a skateboard in it.

I'm 20 years old, have no friends and want to learn how to skateboard.
No tricks or anything like, just to ride around the city.

Is it too late for me to learn? Will people make fun of me for learning?
>>
>>34514684
if you care about people making fun of you for learning to do something after you were "supposed to learn it" you're only hurting yourself.... i'd go for it absolutely
>>
>>34514495
Probably California or some shit state where anything goes and morals are non existant.
>>
>>34514684
Its never to late to learn. I started skating a few summers ago. All I do is go down hills and cruise around but it was still pretty scary to start. My step mom made fun of me for getting a skateboard at 22 but I kept at it and Im happy I did.
>>
>>34514750

Thank you.

I'll probably buy a premade skate and start practicing in an empty street.

Skateboard is one of those things that are probably more to have friends to go with you but hey, what can you do right?
>>
>>34514481

It depends. I went on OKCUPID and 1/3 of the girls on there are apparently bisexual. I call bullshit on that.

Literally every person I've known that's "bisexual" are one of the following:

1. A straight call who pretends to be bi because guys think it's hot.

2. A gay guy who is half out of the closet -- willing to admit he likes dick but not willing to admit he's a raging homosexual.
>>
>>34514465
Rejoce, anon. Bitches who do this meme shit oust themselves. You're left with the girls who are worth something. It's a lot better than wasting time on a bitch to figure out she's basic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.