[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hot do you have to be to get a woman to approach you or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1392412568894.png (279KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1392412568894.png
279KB, 421x421px
How hot do you have to be to get a woman to approach you or ask you out?

I browse misc and reddit and when the topic comes up there are always hundreds of answers from guys who say all their relationships started with girls asking them out.

like this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/k7jne/men_of_reddit_have_you_ever_been_asked_out_by_a/

how common is this really?
>>
reddit is gay
and you have no chance unless your a chad
You just have to grow some balls and ask them out
>>
I don't think it's just hotness, but also social competence/charm/confidence. women are going to randomly walk up to a hot guy that's looks anxious and acts uncomfortable and awkward around people and ask him for his number
>>
pursuing women is basically a male's only purpose, you can't even do that?
>>
>>34514304
Don't listen to
>reddit
It's extremly hard to be approached by a girl, however, it is very easy to catch them on your line, at a any bar or even tinder.
>>
>>34514304
You can be 10/10 and still not get approached, confidence and mannerisms count for a lot. You also have to be in the right place at the right time. Certain environments are more likely to result in this phenomenon, and it's very rare.

For most average people you'll probably have to find love online after many failed encounters. It's a numbers game.
>>
>>34514304
Women have to have a wing woman for it to happen. I've been approached by women quite a number of times in and the one thing they always, always have in common is that they are not alone but with a girl friend. No matter how attractive you are a woman will 99.999995% of the time never approach you if she's alone
>>
>>34514304
having friends help out is a good idea
also asking out is a bad meme
hit on them first
>>
>>34514833
whaddya mean? about asking out
>>
>>34514881
you don't just walk up to a girl and ask he to go out with you
you've got to flirt with her first look for hints then ask for her number or kiss her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.