[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>afraid to post pictures of my face here because someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 39127812859.png (369KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
39127812859.png
369KB, 480x454px
>afraid to post pictures of my face here because someone might recognize me
>>
>>34514214
SHELBY, I KNOW IT'S YOU, I'M ASKING YOU ABOUT 4CHAN TOMORROW. YOU CAN'T LIE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE.
>>
>>34514225

>shelby

I KNOW A SHELBY TOO!
>>
LAURA, I KNOW IT'S YOU, I'M ASKING YOU ABOUT 4CHAN TOMORROW. YOU CAN'T LIE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE.
>>
>>34514233
You keep on trying, I'm not stupid. I'm also not blind. I'm just shy as fuck.
>>
>>34514214
you should be more afraid of it coming back to bite you in the ass years later
oh anon i did a quick background internet usage check and facial recognition software caught your post on 4chan you have to be terminated due to new laws regarding immoral practices
>>
Callum Hancock
>>
>>34514248

I hope you bring this up to Shelby and embarrass yourself you fucking idiot
>>
leave my Shelby alone
>>
>>34514214
Is there ever a reason to post your face here anyway?
>>
>>34514312

desperate attention and validation seeking
>>
Anyone who posts thier face on 4chan is functionally retarded
>>
File: IMG_0487.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px)
IMG_0487.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
Shelby what are you doing on here????
reeeeee
>>
Leave Shelby alone!! Reee
>>
>>34514214
I know the feeling. I posted my dog once and someone guessed who I was. It was creepy.
>>
All my phamily and past phriends are all normies who are addicted to social media and spend all their free time on fb twitter and reddit. I don't want them knowing I'm a shitlord troll 4channer who voted trump and likes anime. They'd look at me like I'm a retard and disown me.

This is why I don't use social media using my name and face. All my accounts are bum accounts. As far as my pham and phriends know, I don't use social media. I tell them I don't.

I wanna be myself online but not get the retard treatment irl. So bum accounts it is.
>>
aside from multiple archives saving everything ever posted on 4chan and individual people with absolutely nothing to do but save photos of people stupid enough to post their likeness on one of the most populated and known site of the internet, that is a very smart choice
>>
>tfw I posted a facebook pic of a girl I liked it once on /b/ and the first anon replied:
>I know her kek
>>
>>34514648
I made /b/ think I was some chicks brother who had incest fantasies with her, turns out she actually did have a brother and the whole thread messaged her on facebook and her mother, the thread is archived will post it in a minute
>>
>>34514677
http://4archive.org/board/b/thread/687388720
>>
>>34514677
That wasn't you, faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 72x68px)
image.jpg
4KB, 72x68px
>>34514697
Oh really iriffnnddkdnd
>>
>>34514214
>afraid to post pictures of my face here because I'm an ugly shitskins
:(
>>
>>34514214
Good, this isn't /soc/ you fucking normie.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.